• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Award Request thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I am actually enjoying the prologue

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is this the free game in iTunes? The reason I'm asking is it just seems odd for SE to do what they did with Twewy SR, then make this free...

The Prologue is free. The four chapters you have to pay for. All together it is $28.99...or $30 if you buy them individually.

Last edited:

Retro

Awards
The Prologue is free. The four chapters you have to pay for. All together it is $27.99...or $30 if you buy them individually.

Ah, well I just downloaded it. I'll try it later, rn I'm replaying KH1 :p
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is the only way you can purchase the next chapters through the game? Because apparently, that's messed up or somethin

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ah, well I just downloaded it. I'll try it later, rn I'm replaying KH1 :p
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is the only way you can purchase the next chapters through the game? Because apparently, that's messed up or somethin

You can purchase them outside of the game as well when they are available. It just also gives you the option to go through the app first.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I didn't get my KH3D award before :c sad faceeeee, but here's another picture of my game. I seriously got it! ;w;

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Annnnnd here's TWEWY, even though I don't have it on my phone .-. i gots to update ittttt.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Hey guys, the Awards system we were using had to be removed as it was exploiting the forum to malicious scripts (lazy modders not updating their mods) but I'm currently hunting down a replacement. I'll try to implement Awards in the same way we had it before, but it might take some time and look a bit different than before.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back