• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finrear

Blasphemy leaned against a wall staring up at the afternoon sky. I suppose being a homonculus wasn't enough of an edge. I need to get into that library though. Maybe I can join the military as a regular soldier. A chill ran up Blasphemy's spine. He quickly glanced around. Someone was watching him. He couldn't tell who it was. Blasphemy nonchalantly walked through the crowd and building until he reached the sidewalk in front of the central building. "What do you want. I know you've been following me." He said not turning around to see who it was. "I'm kinda ticked off already. So, if you want something say it or leave."

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
((Sorry if this is concerned as a machine gun post, but it's been inactive for a week.))

It was some time before Colonel Jones was more or less pried away from re-assembling all of machinery in the main floor of the garage and convinced to go out into the city to get some food. Now, whilst the Colonel took it as subordinates worrying about his health, the point was lost on him. So what if he forgot to eat on occasion when working? A missed meal didn't kill anyone. That was his logic, at the very least. All that aside, Wesley Jones took the time to wash off all of the oils and greases on his hands and face, before going through the minor but fun chore of getting into uniform. A paradoxical moment: one who relishes in filth while working, yet demands perfection in his uniform and appearance. That always gave the men something to talk about on a slow day.

When all was said and done, Col. Jones stepped out of the Garage and took a deep breath, before sighing rather contentedly. The sun shone down on him and reflected on his spectacles and varies honors on his uniform. It was truly a lovely and wonderful day, in his opinion at least. After savoring the moment, he began to wind his way around the complex of buildings that made up Central Headquarters toward the front gates and by extension the nearest restaurants and cafes. It was while he was working his way out that he noticed the throng of people, most of them wearing a somewhat disappointed expression in addition to the scant number of armed personnel.

It had been Exam Day, apparently.

A pity for all those who did not qualify, in the Colonel's opinion at least. He did not have much in the way of feelings department regarding the State Alchemist Exam or title. He was a Colonel and a fully capable alchemist. All that was missing was the little certificate. Even then, he could pull rank to access the Library. Nothing to be gained by transferring departments to go freelance as a State Alchemist. The Engineering Corps. was most likely at their best when he was among them. Always with the musings though. So easily distracted.

And so Colonel Jones wormed his way through the crowd, a pleasant little smile on his face as he worked to move past a rather pretty woman speaking with a gentleman who apparently had failed the test.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
My name? I dnt believe I hav shown my true powers. Just childs play. Maybe he recognized from my conflict with those criminals. Ky had heard his name clearly but didn't know what for, then he looked and realized that the Furher had called him along with that girl from earlier. He shows no form of anxiousnous on the outside but on the inside he is thinking to himself. Is this it? The one thing I have been waiting for? Have I been chosen to be a... a... I must stay calm. Ky walked over to.the Furher and followed him through the double doors. He couldn't help but quietly say to himself, "My dream... No... my vision. It's all falling into plan."

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Mustang smiled briefly at the two new State Alchemists before stepping through the double doors and into the hallway. He looked around a little, listening intently. This corridor, it somehow seemed to quiet, too empty. There should be soldiers on guard in these halls, especially when the State Alchemist exams were taking place. Granted, a few of his men had been taken out by the now frozen criminals that were currently on the outside lawn, but that in itself did not explain the lack of military men.

As Reisa and Ky came through the doors, he closed it firmly behind them before turning around and addressing them in a quiet but firm tone of voice.

"Something's not right here.... make sure you're on your guard as you follow me."

Without waiting for them to utter a response, he turned his back to them and began walking up the hallway to his office, where the two State Alchemists watches were waiting for the two alchemists he had just recruited.

Even as the right hand turning which lead to his office loomed into view, there was still no sign of the patrol.

-----------------

Odaku and his compatriots had been waiting for what seemed like forever when he heard the doors to the exam grounds close with a flat, authorative crack. Faintly, he could hear the Fuhrer's voice, but he was too far away to make out what he was saying to the two new State Alchemists. He thought he knew what it was about though, and knew that the lack of guards had put the Fuhrer on his guard. That was inevitable, of course, but it still put Odaku on edge.

The time was almost here now, so Odaku signalled to his small band of criminals that they should ambush them the second they came close to the door. They all knew who they were dealing with here, and as such they all knew that they absolutely had to take out the Fuhrer's ignition cloth gloves if they were to stand a chance. They all knelt just beside the door, listening intently as the footfalls of Mustang and the two alchemists grew closer.

Odaku could feel his heart beating slowly but heavily and his chest and it seemed to him that he could taste the adrenaline his body was dumping into his bloodstream. The taste was oddly flat and metallic, as if he had just licked a palmful of iron shavings. As he mused on these thoughts, the Fuhrer's footsteps grew sharp and Odaku knew it was time. He gave the signal, and his associates lunged out of the door, immediately going for the Fuhrer's weak point.

SwagStarIV

Awards
After hearing the warning Ky grabbed his sheath. He continued down the hall with mustang and readied himself for anything he lowered his sheath to the ground and waited for something to happen. Even though he was following the Fuhrer he kept his diatance. As the Fuhrer walked through the door Ky saw some men jump out and attack the Fuhrer."Just great! I don't have time for this!"

With godspeed Ky used his ice powers and froze the men closest to the Fuhrer from the ground up. He figured that if he could stop those closest to him then the Fuhrer could get to were he was planning to go. While doing this he could stop others from attacking the fuhrer unless they broke through the frozen bodies in front of them.

For the Fuhrer this would.be no prob because they are attacking him. Ky was hoping the the attackers wouldn't hurt their own comrades, but if they were criminals then his misjudgment could cost them their lives.

Akans

「moriya」
By the echoes bouncing around the room, something seemed to be off. It was slight and near-impossible to tell, and Reisa almost missed it, but then closed her eyes for a second and concentrated. Fishing one of her tags out from her robes, she discreetly tossed it into a corner. Immediately, the indistinct sounds sharpened.... and Reisa heard the soft whispered mumbling of breathing, and a faint thump-thump - heartbeats, ahead of them.

Opening her eyes apprehensively, Reisa was about to warn the Fuhrur, but was beaten to it by the sudden appearance of a bunch of criminals, leaping for Mustang.

The closest one was quickly taken care of by Ky, who showed aptitude in ice (that's what his specialty was), but the others behind them were still moving, eyes glittering in malice. Fingering another tag she had taken out, Reisa tossed it straight forwards, flying between the heads of the criminals behind them.

A pause - and then Reisa calmly snapped her fingers. A heavy shockwave blew outwards from her, missing Ky and the Fuhrur by inches, but blowing the criminals many meters back. A massive bang could be heard as the forced sonic boom ripped through the enclosed space.

But she missed one, who by sheer luck seemed to have ducked out of range, and had closed the distance between them astonishingly fast. Before Reisa could knock him back as well, he lunged forwards --

To be blown back by the Fuhrur. Wearing his distinctive gloves, Mustang had calmly dispatched of the last assassin.

"Nice one, sir." Reisa said with a small grin. "Now... who do we have here?"

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Odaku had hoped that at least one of the criminals he had gotten together for this little field trip would be able to damage Mustang's ignition cloth gloves, but he supposed that he had underestimated not only the Fuhrer, but the two young State Alchemists as well. Sighing to himself, Odaku decided that it was high time that he showed himself.

He slowly stepped out from his hiding place in the storeroom and faced all of them, stolidly ignoring the gang of criminals who had so let him down. As he exited his momentary place of solitude, Odaku shifted his coat so that the hilt of his katana showed clearly to them all. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the Fuhrer raising one gloved hand and quickly raised one hand toward him, palm facing outward, clearly signalling for him to stop. Without speaking just yet, Odaku reached into his button up shirt with his free hand and brought out his transmutation necklace so that all of them could see it plain.

"I wouldn't do that, Fuhrer. You see, as you have probably guessed by now, if I were to activate this necklace, it would create quite a lot of carbon monoxide. And as an effiecienado of flames, I'm sure you know that carbon monoxide is highly flammable. Torching this building with everyone inside would be a bit much for such small time scum as myself, wouldn't you say?"

He paused for a moment, looking briefly toward Ky and Reisa to make sure neither of them were thinking of doing anything stupid. For the moment they seemed suprised into submission, but he knew that if he didn't strike fear into their hearts as well, he would have quite a fight on his hands.

"As for you two, take this as your warning: this is a rather cramped hallway, so if I were to fill it with carbon monoxide, who's to say how long it would be before you suffocated? Now, Fuhrer, just give me one of the silver watches meant for these two, and I'll be on my way."

SwagStarIV

Awards
Ky wouldn't mint giving up his.watch, but only if necessary. The ice from the criminals had been creatting a very thick line of moisture surrounding each.other. Ky couldn't do much but hope that the Fuhrer had a plan, but he decided that the Fuhrer might just be testing us. So when the circle fully circled the new criminal. Ky used his power to encased him in a cylinder ice container that reached from the floor to the roof but was hollow on the inside giving the new crook little room to move. The walls were pretty thick but not unbreakable. It could only buy them time.

Ky froze the wall beside him and cut open a path to the other room. He then ran to the Fuhrer and waited for the man to break out."Fuhrer I have a plan that mite work. You just have to follow my lead." The fuhrer nodded and listened to what Ky had to say. It was short and to the point. Then they both faced the ice.

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Odaku recoiled in surprise as an ice cage of sorts quickly formed around him. This one was talented to be sure, and Odaku knew that he would do well not to underestimate him. Before attempting to break out, he worked his hand down to his inside jacket pocket and produced his paper gas mask. After a brief struggle in the restricting ice cage, he managed to get it over his mouth and nose. Smiling a little behind his mask, Odaku managed to gore a transmutation circle into the ice using the hilt of of his katana and quickly activated it. Ice blew outward in huge chunks, some breaking into a million shining pieces when they connected with the walls.

Once this was done, Odaku quickly broke the rest of the ice constricting him with his katana and stepped out of it. He looked around and saw the ice alchemist standing directly next to the Fuhrer, whose powerful fire magic was about to be rendered useless. Without bothering with any idle chit chat or threats, Odaku activated his transmutation necklace, quickly transforming the air into deadly carbon monoxide. More and more of the oxygen in the small, cramped hallway was now being slowly replaced with the toxic gas, which would leave the alchemists badly disorientated. It would only get worse for them if the fight dragged on, but Odaku knew he was on a time limit as well.

Walking toward them, Odaku raised his katana and pointed it at the both of them, his posture showing his interior amusement.

"Come now," he said, his voice muffled by the gas mask on his face, "all of this over a silly silver watch? Surely that is not worth your life."

SwagStarIV

Awards
The Fuhrer by no means planned on giving him the watch, but with their current position there was no choice but to give him the watch. As the Fuhrer thought of every solution and how the three in the building could get to the victories that favor them the most. The Fuhrer found himself in a predicament that he thought impossible. The criminal wanted the watch so bad. He tried to make it seem like it was no big deal, but the watch was a very big deal. The watch was a symbol of order and peace keepers. A sign to the public recognizing a specific person as more than just that person. That watch has been the symbol for state alchemist showing that the person carrying the watch qualifies or has enough skill to be part of the force tasked with protecting the public. For a villain to get such a thing would be horrifying. He could learn things he should know, gain access to places he shouldn't be, or even obtain certain objects that they should never even know existed. What does a common criminal want with a state alchemist watch.

Ky had a plan that was to destroy the necklace before he could activate it, but for the simple fact that the situation had changed drastically he then decided that destroying the necklace can only give a better situation. He sliced downards as fast as he could. The sword had an extended blade that sliced the necklace in half. His hands weren't even seen before his sword entered the ground. Once it did an ice pillar pushed the girl from before back out the front door. The Fuhrer clipped both watches onto Ky in a matter of seconds and through Ky out his office window. When Ky looked up he saw the Fuhrer's face with his hand up as if he was going to snap. Ky called out, "Mustang!!!" After his cry for the Fuhrer, the next sound ue heard was the snap of his fingers. The explosion shot the Fuhrer out the wall and the power from the explosion pressed crushed Ky between the it and the ground. The Fuhrer ended up lying unconscious, next to the building beside the HQ. He was shot out the building and he hit the building beside them. Ky remained a few feet from the HQ window he was thrown out of with both watches still clipped on. Ky had not yer noticed that he had both watches. All he knew was there was a sharp metal pain in his back and he needed to remove it, but as he did his vision blurred ad he slowly drifted off into a state of unconsciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back