• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Xigbar said:
If you see one of the pics on the 'Mysterious Tower' section pages, one of them show Terra fighting against the Gladiator Unversed on what appears to be the central plaza of Thebes (the place where the statue of Herc was located but wasn't there as the latter haven't became a hero yet.)

Oh cool.
More useless map space.

I don't like the idea of Thebes being in there because it will most likely be a completely empty town, just like Agrabah, and it will make no sense that people are not around. :l

αsiя

space coke
Oh cool.
More useless map space.

I don't like the idea of Thebes being in there because it will most likely be a completely empty town, just like Agrabah, and it will make no sense that people are not around. :l

Well its exciteing for me
We're finally able to get out of that Coliuseem and travel more of the that world
We might see Herc's adopted parents and that crazy people from the movie

Radon

mofo
Oh cool.
More useless map space.

It may have like 5 NPCs like the first district of Traverse Town??

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu

He did? In that case he's probably using the same line here. I've never played FFVII so wouldn't know.

In Final Fantasy Crisis Core.
He bought Aerith that pink ribbon for her hair, and to repay him, Zack asked for one date.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
maybe, I suppose it would be quite amusing if one person was on the map in thebes :D

A solo adventure in the city of thebes, with one hero/heroine and a group of Unversed...with no one around, utter silence. Making it I am Legend (Olympus Coliseum style) :p

Awards
Oh cool.
More useless map space.

I would rather have an empty city than no city at all.
If the worlds have:
- memorable characters
- memorable locale

then I'm not complaining, even if it could do some sprucing up with NPCs.

An empty Thebes is much better than the Coliseum.
The Coliseum was only shown for only... five minutes in the movie?

Speaking of memorable characters, you know who else needs to be introduced in Hercules? The Fates.
Seriously, how perfect would that fit in with the theme of the game.
Then again, I won't hold my breath considering that they botched it in KH2 (we can even go to the Underworld, yet no Fates?)

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A solo adventure in the city of thebes, with one hero/heroine and a group of Unversed...with no one around, utter silence. Making it I am Legend (Olympus Coliseum style) :p
I'm pretty sure that's the only way I could find a city such as Thebes being deserted acceptable.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Speaking of memorable characters, you know who else needs to be introduced in Hercules? The Fates.
Seriously, how perfect would that fit in with the theme of the game.
Then again, I won't hold my breath considering that they botched it in KH2 (we can even go to the Underworld, yet no Fates?)

The Fates are hilarious. I seriously have their entire scene from the movie memorized.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
There was just a little typo in the link. I fixed it now, so it should work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back