• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu

I'm guessing some characters memories of TAV are erased while some keep their memories. Let's remember that Mickey met young Xehanort and yet the name "Xehanort" never rang any bells to him. I guess Mickey forgot about MX atleast.

If I was Mickey I would have been like, "Xehanort? Your name is Xehanort? Well you're not bald or old but i'm still kicking your ass you bastard!"

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Lol they better have pretty good explanations for these sudden memory lapses.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

To Mega: Lol at that! Maybe it has something to do with those who met them but after those certain people became the Nobody members of the Organization after their hearts are taken by the Heartless, they retain the memories of TAV, maybe these memories are the strongest ones they could retain along with their past lives but I could be wrong.

Awards

These scans are awesome! Finally some news on the opening movie!

Great! Now it's going to be torture for me until BBS comes out in NA. Aaaaaaargh!!!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

A sealed tale of truth

I'm starting to get what that means.

Awards

These scans are awesome! Finally some news on the opening movie!

Great! Now it's going to be torture for me until BBS comes out in NA. Aaaaaaargh!!!

Yeah, this is gonna kill me. Considering checking Birth By Sleep stuff has become routine for me.
At least I can busy myself with Action replay for a bit. Maybe I'll buy Days, I still haven't tried the multiplayer.

Who am I kidding, I will likely implode.

αsiя

space coke

I cant wait either
Thats why Im hoping Little Big Planet on the PSP will keep me entertained fpr a couple of months

I dont know if I said this before but who else gets a feeling that Simple and Clean will be the opening song for BBS
Also do you think that all the three characters are going to have the same opening

Radon

mofo

I think it starts with an opening and then you play for a little bit with each of VAT and then make your decision. It was said in an interview around when Land of Departure was announced.

αsiя

space coke

I think it starts with an opening and then you play for a little bit with each of VAT and then make your decision. It was said in an interview around when Land of Departure was announced.

Oh really I never knew that
I just thought that the title screen opens up and then you choose story mode and then you choose Ven Terra or Aqua like how it was in TGS 09

Well can you give me the link to the interview

Lady-Lee

Awards

They all will most likely have the same openings, but who knows we may just be suprised. And yeah, I hear ya when it comes to Simple and Clean. If they have to recycle an opening, does it have to be the one that got played and beaten to DEATH?

Last edited:

TeamMatt

Oh my gosh BBS is gonna be amazing I cannot wait to play on my PSP can't wait!!!!!!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I wish Square was like some other companies in which works on all of the versions in a tight spread (so they'd each be released in relatively the same time frame).

I wonder what's up with those orbs that Terra, Aqua, and Ven holds in their hands. Reminds me of when Master Xehanort converted his Keybladed into a purplish orb (prior to him casting it into the sky). Maybe they're the Keyblades' power source (while the heart of the wielder gives it form)...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Thanks so much for this. HA! Take that my friend who believes the DS is the best gaming console out there! We have the awesomeness known as BBS on our PSP! The opening...*drool*. Basically everything=*drool*. Can't wait for it to be released in Australia:D

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

I wonder what's up with those orbs that Terra, Aqua, and Ven holds in their hands. Reminds me of when Master Xehanort converted his Keybladed into a purplish orb (prior to him casting it into the sky). Maybe they're the Keyblades' power source (while the heart of the wielder gives it form)...

Or it could be the star shaped charms they're holding and it glows with corresponding colours of their charms (Ven=Green, Aqua=Blue, Terra=Yellow)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Possible... The trans did say it connected to memory or, something like that...

krexia

Translator
Awards

I know I missed a subtitle in this one. Can't quite make out the kanji.

αsiя

space coke

Thanks again krexiakrexia 24242422

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

oh fuck seeing this only makes me sad and makes me wanna cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back