• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Free Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
Right? It's pretty neat.

Yup!I could literally spend hours refreshing over and over to see who has posted the most so far.Well maybe not hours but like.....10 minutes. lol Very nice tool you guys have there.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really hope this is starting now! It's 1:27 am where I live so hopefully yes! :3

It doesn't look like the counter has reset itself yet, but now's as good a time as any! Good luck!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yep, 5 days, with 1 winner per day.

This isn't the only 2.5 giveaway we'll be doing so you'll have more chances later on if things don't work out this time. This is also the first time we've tried doing a giveaway in this format, so please bear with us! We do hope that this will strengthen the community and help introduce members to others outside their comfort zone!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Wow, this is a pretty exciting giveaway, thanks for giving us an opportunity to grab a free copy of the game like this! I'm also looking forward to seeing the other giveaways you guys said you were planning, curious what those might consist of.

Question: How are these paid for? I'm just curious, because I don't figure the staff has money floating around for all of these extra copies of the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Edmunds, the owner, is very generously funding this entire giveaway by himself. Hopefully this will build enough community spirit to make it worthwhile. Who knows? Maybe we can do this again in the future if good things come to pass!

So even if you may not particularly agree with the post-a-thon for this giveaway, we highly encourage you to give it a try! Contribute to all those discussions you may not have wanted to and step outside of your comfort zone to meet new people! You've got nothing to lose, but you may have a new game and pin to gain!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Edmunds, the owner, is very generously funding this entire giveaway by himself. Hopefully this will build enough community spirit to make it worthwhile. Who knows? Maybe we can do this again in the future if good things come to pass!

Wow, Edmunds is freaking great. I mean honestly, what a nice guy to do this for all of us, I hope he knows how much many of us appreciate this.

BlueKey777

Banned
So is Edmunds is paying for all five copys of the game?! wow he must have more money than I do...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So is Edmunds is paying for all five copys of the game?! wow he must have more money than I do...

He's not vastly wealthy, but he really appreciates the community and would like to give back with a little extra :D

Let's show him just how much we appreciate him as well!

Kh831

Sooo? Has I t Started yet or not? I am a Little confused but I think The web site has not restarted the 24 hour post.

BlueKey777

Banned
Sooo? Has I t Started yet or not? I am a Little confused but I think The web site has not restarted the 24 hour post.
Yes I believe It has started already. They probably just forgot to take down yesterdays post rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back