• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Free Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I'm actually not sure how to feel about this Giveaway since there are already a limited number of the pins per retailer. It could interfere with those gamers across the country who are preordering from home. But on the other hand it helps those users who cannot afford to spare the money to buy the game.

I guess what I am saying is I have some mixed feelings about this one. I guess it's just wait and see what happens. I wish luck to everyone in the forums.

May the Light be with you!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I could easily see someone spamming the forums to achieve this goal. A member who I will not name comes to mind.
If anyone is spamming, the mods will delete it. We will also be checking the winner's top posts for the days and if we find spam posts then we will not be pleased.
Basically spamming or making off-topic posts won't work well in anyones favour here. To get ahead, it's best to generate discussion, post theories, maybe have a debate, and just have fun on the forums :)

I'm actually not sure how to feel about this Giveaway since there are already a limited number of the pins per retailer. It could interfere with those gamers across the country who are preordering from home. But on the other hand it helps those users who cannot afford to spare the money to buy the game.
Think of it like this, the games with the pins would have went to the future winners anyway if they pre-ordered it now. This contest isn't interfering with the pin level, unless someone decides they want to have more than one copy of the game.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Think of it like this, the games with the pins would have went to the future winners anyway if they pre-ordered it now. This contest isn't interfering with the pin level, unless someone decides they want to have more than one copy of the game.

Oh, I see. That make more sense and make me feel a bit better about the whole idea. I guess I was worrying over nothing. Good luck forum posters then!

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Well this explains the post count thing at the bottom of the forum.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Should make note that staff are excluded from this so ignore us in that list.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow this is pretty cool. But which forum though. Is it in this one?
Yep. This is our forums where you can discuss the latest Kingdom Hearts news, discuss theories with members, relax in our Forum Insanity, talk about other video games, and even get creative in our Creative Corner. Thanks for joining us! :)

ShaqMobley

Also im so excited for this!! We all know we havent played Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth By Sleep final mix in america. Now we finally get a chance to play this game!! Im so glad that it finally came!!😄

Thanks for the help dude!����

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I have a question.

For the Amazon requirement, I shouldn't need a credit card for me to get the copy(should I win one of the five days that is)?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nope. We pay for the game and it'll be shipped to you.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd have to check with the giveaway purchaser since I'm not amazon-savvy, but I'm pretty sure all we'd get from the winners is their name and address. We put those details in, pay for it, and when December 2nd comes around, 5 lucky winners will get the game for free.

ShaqMobley

I remember when I saw Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. It was so cool!! They had so many secrets in it and a new drive form which is the Limit Form. It looks so cool!! Ive always wanted to try it out because it had sora's old abilities.

ShaqMobley

One other question. Will we be notified if we did win. Like a email notification or something like that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Winners will be notified via personal message. You will notice when you get a PM since there's an alert.

stormfell

I believe they're announcing the contest today but it doesn't officially start until tomorrow. Could be wrong though.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
It starts July 30. So tomorrow they will start to track post counts but I don't know if they will announce winners the day after or after 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back