• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Free Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
No offense intended at all, but this is a really misguided way to attempt to generate discussion on the boards. This could've been a creative writing competition or something, or a 'good idea' competition. But I hope it works out!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No offense intended at all, but this is a really misguided way to attempt to generate discussion on the boards. This could've been a creative writing competition or something, or a 'good idea' competition. But I hope it works out!

We know from experience that y'all are either too lazy for that or would feel intimidated if you'd have to do any writing or artwork.

This isn't the only 2.5 giveaway we'd be doing, fyi. We'll have more chances to win a copy of the game later on, but we'd like to try something new first with this. Besides, posting is easy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys, we are definitely not doing just this one giveaway. We have quite a few ideas of what we want to do for our next giveaway, actually, and it'll be pretty fun if I do say so myself.

If I post here i will participate?
And this will count as 1 post

No, the Foyer does not count. You need to make constructive posts (i.e. actually reading the thread you post in and give constructive responses that will continue the flow of discussion) or your posts will be deleted and you will be barred from the chance to win.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Oh C'mon ya'll suck xD I'm still at camp this week! Well, it's all good :3

Good luck guys! I'll be back on duty this Saturday, and I can't wait to catch up with you guys!

limit

Woah, that's one heck of a giveaway. We ought to show the KHI staff some love, haha. Still, it is a good way to get a lot more activity.

So, does anybody think there will be a collector's edition? I've been wary of Square ever since they decided to announce the MOM Edition of KH3D after I already bought the Limited Edition -_-

Last edited:

MyNameisAnsem

I'd love to participate, but I don't turn 18 for a few more months. Would we need to provide some sort of proof of permission in this case?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Guys, I love you. Don't complain about a chance to win things though, lol.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*cracks knucks and puts on intimidating face*

Ruran will be cracking down hard on spam. Ruran don't play that shit. Ruran refers to them self in a third to show how serious they are.

*fist to palm*

In all seriousness though, I really want to stretch that this isn't a spam contest. Post, chat, make new friends, have fun, relax, but please, remember that we still have rules and even though we're having a contest, the ones prior about forum etiquette haven't changed.

For all you eager to win, I wish you good luck, but please keep your posts constructive. The majority of the forum is open and there are a lot of great topics to convers in already. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, does anybody think there will be a collector's edition? I've been wary of Square ever since they decided to announce the MOM Edition of KH3D after I already bought the Limited Edition -_-

It's certainly possible. They do this all of the time. (Personally I think they announced this "Limited Edition" with the pin way too soon. They should have held off until they had more finalized plans. Oh well. I imagine there might have been pressure from somebody to get them to promote the game now to boost pre-order sales)

I'd love to participate, but I don't turn 18 for a few more months. Would we need to provide some sort of proof of permission in this case?

Yes, since you are still legally underage and we do not wish to send you anything and have your parents freaking out about it xD Please have your parents send an email to staff (at) khinsider.com giving their consent in the event you do win.

MyNameisAnsem

Yes, since you are still legally underage and we do not wish to send you anything and have your parents freaking out about it xD Please have your parents send an email to staff (at) khinsider.com giving their consent in the event you do win.

Ok, sounds good. Thanks for the info!

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
Good luck to everyone who is participating c:

This is a really nice giveaway, it makes me want to be a little more active here. I'm not sure if I wanna compete with true quality posters here, but I'll still go with it have fun.

Antar

Awards
I don't post that much (maybe 2-3 posts a day) so I doubt I'll even come close. Good luck everyone, play fair, and I can guess who will be one of the winners... :p

MyNameisAnsem

I have another question, what time does this start for EST? I can't tell what time zone the site runs.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured out how to change my time zone. I must have scrolled past it earlier and not noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back