• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

So basically Xehanort wakes up to someone who may or may not be Aqua, which may or may not be a hallucination.
Then someone who is definitely Braig asks him about his memories, and Xehanort pulls a keyblade and possibly attacks him?

billyzanesucks

I zoomed in to the max.

Blue hair, pink straps... it's Aqua.

tumblr_lroyrjOWEJ1qcbdpro1_500.png
That honestly doesn't look very much like Aqua to me. It looks more like a red ascot than pink straps. I also see white on the arms. You can't really tell if the hair's blue. It could be Braig just as easily as Aqua, and since Aqua was never mentioned, it has to be Braig.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I zoomed in to the max.

Blue hair, pink straps... it's Aqua.

tumblr_lroyrjOWEJ1qcbdpro1_500.png

I thought it looked like Aqua at first but the longer I stare, all I see is Braig leaning forwards with his hands held in front of him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That honestly doesn't look very much like Aqua to me. It looks more like a red ascot than pink straps. I also see white on the arms. You can't really tell if the hair's blue. It could be Braig just as easily as Aqua, and since Aqua was never mentioned, it has to be Braig.
I'm talking about the pink straps on the pants.

20091223184224!Braig.png

There is no red on his pants, so it doesn't explain the pink.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm talking about the pink straps on the pants.

20091223184224!Braig.png

There is no red on his pants, so it doesn't explain the pink.

That could be his guns, which were purple, I believe. I'm not sure what to think of it, but it might or might not be Aqua.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Rewatched the scene. You can see the pink, but once the Keyblade is summoned, the red becomes visible. Either the light from the keyblade makes the red more see-able, or the character changes completely(Seems like it to me)

That could be his guns, which were purple, I believe. I'm not sure what to think of it, but it might or might not be Aqua.
He's not holding guns.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm just not seeing any pink straps on Braig in the KH3D pic. In fact the legs are the same shap as Braig's, so i'm pretty sure it's Braig.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm just not seeing any pink straps on Braig in the KH3D pic. In fact the legs are the same shap as Braig's, so i'm pretty sure it's Braig.
I'm gonna circle them for you :3

Edit: Either straps or hands

tumblr_lrozxcd9j31qcbdpro1_500.png

I'm going with hands

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But. . . I'm looking right at a picture of Aqua, and she has no pink straps on her pants either.
I've changed my verdict. Zoomed in on a zoomed in picture shows that they are arms.

Yeah they just don't look like straps to me. Plus it's too tall to be Aqua.
Did you even read that I said I was going with hands?

From the distance I was observing the photo at, it was muddled enough to look like straps.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gosh, If Xehanort just had a memory blast, he could have easily seen Aqua flash before his eyes but that doesn't mean she was there. Only that Xehanort saw her and instinctively summon his Keyblade to attack her, who was really just Braig. :/

I think it is Braig standing there but Xehanort saw Aqua for a brief second.

Absolute

It must be Ansem the Wise.

That seems to be the go-to answer for unknown identities.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
alternatively, xehanort could have the image of aqua flashing before his eyes as sort of a memory or flashback (i see a faint hint of pink crossing straps - seriously) and then it comes back to reality to show that braig is the one actually conversing with/approaching him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Honestly, seeing Aqua fits in with Braig asking if Xehanort got his memories back.

Seeing Aqua tells the player that he did get his memories back without physically saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back