• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiana_Ishido

I see Braig. It's the lighting on the trailer.

If it was anyone else, trailer descriptions would have told us by now.

Your second point is the problem with my theory. I admit, it's unlikely that no one would have commented on it in the trailer impressions. To me, it makes sense though. When MX saw who he thought was Aqua, he would have summoned his keyblade. I don't really seeing him doing that if he recognized him as Braig from the get-go.

The millisecond I glanced at the first image, the first thing my mind told me was Aqua. Doubt it's true, but I really didn't even see the picture before my mind said that.

That's also what I thought.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I honestly think it's just the poor lighting and poor quality of the footage.

Once a HQ trailer is released, it will be easier to judge

Zul

Awards
Now that I look again, there does appear to be someone or something on the ground to the left of Braig.

billyzanesucks

I'm a little surprised they weren't caught. Wasn't there metal detectors and staff watching the place?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
With Xehanort's hand when he summons the keyblade, I just can't tell if it's a lab coat or a white glove. At first it seems like you can see the sleeve of a lab coat but then again his hand looks white so it make it look like a glove. If we could tell for sure which it was then we could determine if it's AX or MX, and that would help us out to determine if it's a flashback or taking place in the present.

Looks like there is something on the floor, at least that's what I see, circled it in red after I tweaked the picture a little.

KH3DTrailerScreenshotno2.png

Does actually look like Aqua here as well. And in the original picture, it looks like she's summoning a keyblade...

KH3DTrailerScreenshotno.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I zoomed in to the max.

Blue hair, pink straps... it's Aqua.

tumblr_lroyrjOWEJ1qcbdpro1_500.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe Aqua got new clothes as well? :D I don't see all of the other trademark things of her outfit like her silver shoes. The colors are the same (blue/black and pink) and the straps on her sides now. Also you can see her gloves as well.

We need a better trailer...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Edited my post above with the image. the legs remind me of Zack(FF), but the top is Aqua.

Oh that's the image you were talking about. I thought you meant the image with the bodies on the floor. No, that picture you looked at does not show Aqua. You can clearly see Braig's red mascot.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Pretty strange. Wasn't Aqua in the realm of darkness? Or is that some sort of manifestation of Aqua because her armor was left behind with Terranort.

Awards
I'm quite sure it's just Braig, he MAY be holding an unconscious person in a lab coat. Also, in the slpit second before it shows the logo, it looks almost as if Xehanort is slashing at Braig with the keyblade.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh that's the image you were talking about. I thought you meant the image with the bodies on the floor. No, that picture you looked at does not show Aqua. You can clearly see Braig's red mascot.
I use to think it was Braig, but after zooming in, the ascot appears to be pinkish, and blends in with the skin. Plus you can see the blue hair a little, and there is the straps.

I'm on both Team Aqua and Team Braig at the moment, but until we get a HQ trailer, we shouldn't state who it is or not.

Flickr

Personally I think it's Braig. But hey, we'll know much more when we get a better quality trailer.

Kiana_Ishido

If it is really Aqua, I think it would be more of a subconscious thing for MX than her physically being there. After all, with MX being "resurrected," Terra's heart should be in that body as well. I can imagine him "seeing" Aqua there when he first wakes up, even though it's really Braig.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I use to think it was Braig, but after zooming in, the ascot appears to be pinkish, and blends in with the skin. Plus you can see the blue hair a little, and there is the straps

To me it doesn't look pinkish at all. Looks very red to me, so i'm pretty sure it's Braig.

Also it's hard to tell at the end if Xehanort is attacking Braig or Braig is trying to catch Xehanort. Because it almost looks as though Braig is reaching his arms out to catch Xehanort but it also seemed he was scared of Xehanort when he summoned his keyblade.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
If it is really Aqua, I think it would be more of a subconscious thing for MX than her physically being there. After all, with MX being "resurrected," Terra's heart should be in that body as well. I can imagine him "seeing" Aqua there when he first wakes up, even though it's really Braig.

^ This is my guess. MX is seeing an illusion of Aqua in his heart and the person there was actually Braig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back