• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forshadowing Boss For KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomHeartless

KH1: Secret Boss Unknown= Xemnas for KH2
KH2: Secret Boss: Lingering Will= Terra for KHBBS
KHBBS: Secret Boss: Mysterious Figure= Young Xehanort
KH3: Secret Boss= ??????

I know that Kh3 isn't even released nor do we know EXACTLY what will happened in the game. Any idea of what could make a very epic boss battle for KH3 as an forshadowing boss?

Maybe...Oswald or something? Any thoughts or ideas?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
If there is a foreshadowing boss, I predict it will be like the early trailers in KH1 (Another Side, Another Story..., not Deep Dive) and KH2 (The Gathering, not Birth By Sleep): concept only, with so few solid ideas attached to it. Remember how The Gathering had almost nothing in common with the events in Birth By Sleep the game except character design? Like that. So I imagine we'll get some sort of visually appealing something-or-other and go home guessing.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I...don't really want any foreshadowing myself, I'd like KH3 to end with a "all loose ends tied up" sorta way.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I think you forgot to point out that Young Xehanort was for DDD and that Julius was the secret boss in DDD so obviously Julius will be the main villain in KH3. :p To be serious if they do have a new secret boss to foreshadow the next game it would have to be a new original character to set up the next saga. On second thought they could use a Disney or Final Fantasy boss if they wanted to focus on one of them as the new villain but I'm sure the villain will be another original character.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I...don't really want any foreshadowing myself, I'd like KH3 to end with a "all loose ends tied up" sorta way.
I agree.

Any secret bosses we get in KHIII should be something more akin to the Data Organization battles or No Heart/Armor of the Master. No new characters pls

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I agree.

Any secret bosses we get in KHIII should be something more akin to the Data Organization battles or No Heart/Armor of the Master. No new characters pls

I see where you two are coming from but a foreshadowing boss works for both people who are just playing KH3 (it gives them another challenging boss to fight) and those who are planning on continuing on with the series (a challenging boss fight and it gives a little glimpse at what they can expect next).

Gram

Banned
Awards
I see where you two are coming from but a foreshadowing boss works for both people who are just playing KH3 (it gives them another challenging boss to fight) and those who are planning on continuing on with the series (a challenging boss fight and it gives a little glimpse at what they can expect next).

Not really since when secret bosses are shown not all of them are foreshadowing nor do we know which will be used for something later.
Only three bosses have ever been a foreshadow, LS, Unknown and MF.

Those who will continue the series will continue it regardless as they always have.

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I mean, I would like a sneak peak at what Nomura's got in mind for the next saga as much as the next guy.

But at the same time, I'd like for the Dark Seeker Saga to feel like a cohesive whole, self-contained with a definite end.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm... I'd have to say I personally lean more toward the "no foreshadowing boss" party. I'd prefer foreshadowing of the next saga to be limited to being direct (for a lack of better word), such as Sora, at the very last shot of the game, looking into the distance and saying, "My journey isn't over yet" (which is fine since we already know that KH3 won't be the last game and that Sora will continue to be the protagonist), instead of with vague boss characters coming out of the blue, and that's if at all any.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think you forgot to point out that Young Xehanort was for DDD and that Julius was the secret boss in DDD so obviously Julius will be the main villain in KH3.
Can't rule it out. Some have theorized that Julius' brain in Mickey's body would be the closer we'd get to an antagonistic Mickey.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I mean, I would like a sneak peak at what Nomura's got in mind for the next saga as much as the next guy.

But at the same time, I'd like for the Dark Seeker Saga to feel like a cohesive whole, self-contained with a definite end.

That's my stance on the issue as well, which is why I would welcome it if any foreshadowing is strictly kept to the secret/concept ending after the credits.
KH III itself as well as the regular ending, the obvious little "scenes" during the credits and maybe a small epilogue should deal with wrapping up the Xehanort saga as a whole only.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
While I wouldn't mind, I really don't want any sort of foreshadowing boss in KHIII. Just give me a secret concept movie.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just think it will be something completely new and nothing we can possibly foresee like in KH I & II.
I also want a very vague secret ending also like in KH I & II but mainly one because it didn't show the ending.
I hope FF villains play as big part of KH IV as the Disney Villains did in KH I so maybe one of them (Kefka) could appear as a foreshadowing boss if it was to be anyone we know.
It could also be that Sephiroth reveal some of those plans after you beat him or maybe you fight someone else (Kefka) instead of him before he reveal it (But I really want to Sephiroth battle as well).

Edit: after reading the previous posts it seams I'm almost the only one who really want a secret boss and even went as far to have Sephiroth or someone (kefka) straight out reveal the next threat (granted they would never be the main threat).

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
How about a Disney character that everyone likes, or a few super powerful Heartless? Let's not wish for something that'll make the game seem like it's trying to build up to something else..

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ I wouldn't mind more disney secret bosses. Aside Julius and some titans they've all been pretty much FF or original.
But yeah nothing foreshadowing.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I would prefer if there were no foreshadowing secret boss, really. I want Kingdom Hearts III to end by tying up all loose ends without the need of releasing a Final Mix and, if we want a glimpse of the next saga, we should just wait for it. I want the next chapter to start with a clean slate, with us having little to no idea what Sora and the gang might have to confront next.

But if I wanted a foreshadowing boss, it should be a Keyblade Wielder using an Organization coat and his fighting style could hint us that he's actually someone we know (say something like Xigbar or Saix, since I doubt that after the Second Keyblade War is fought, they will just disappear like that).

Gram

Banned
Awards
But if I wanted a foreshadowing boss, it should be a Keyblade Wielder using an Organization coat and his fighting style could hint us that he's actually someone we know

That'd be a bit to close to Roxas for my taste tbh.

Son Goku

I know a lot don't like the idea of Marvel and Star Wars as worlds in KH, but what about secret bosses?
There are 2 secret bosses per game right? How about:
Star Wars: Darth Vader or Darth Maul
Marvel: Galactus or Silver Silver or Thor or Ultron

KingdomHeartless

That actually would be pretty good. Espically since the PS4 has TONS of more power then the PS3. Who knows what'll Tetsuya has planned for boss battles. He might even be planning something that we'll never see coming.

Antar

Awards
But how are those foreshadowing bosses? Or are you implying that the next threat after the first saga should be from Star Wars or Marvel? That, I think, wouldn't be a very good idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back