• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► First Fanfic! w00t!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Aww, I'm sorry Soradude, but we already named the Fanfic "Kingdom Hearts: The Final Frontier". Thank you for the suggestion though, it was a good name!

Thanks for all the comments everyone, *hands out tissues* I didn't realise how sad it was ^^;

Chapter Fourty

As much as they’d wanted to be there together, forever, the time on the Gummi Ship was drawing to a close. King Mickey had come to get them a short time ago, giving them another few minutes to prepare. For once, Sora had found a use for the many pockets attached to his clothes, they were filled with medical supplies and potions. The largest pockets held huge bottles of water. It looked like they’d need it down there. Kairi, too, was prepared. Seeing as she couldn’t summon her sword, like everyone else could, and had to carry it around at all times, she had been given a shoulder bag to carry it in. That way, her hands were free, and she could access it easily. She also had bottles of water strapped to her belt. Everyone was told to carry as much water as possible. Sora and Kairi were still in their bedroom, busy making the final preparations for their long journey, finishing a checklist of things they needed.

“Think that’s everything?” Kairi asked, putting her sword into the bag on her back.

“I think so,” Sora replied, breathless. The heat in the Gummi Ship was almost unbearable. The air was still, dense. Unfortunately, the air conditioning wasn’t cold enough to cool their surroundings. The small rooms didn’t help either.

It was almost time to leave. They could hear King Mickey busy instructing Donald on casting an invisibility spell for the ship. It would take both of them to be able to protect the whole Gummi Ship for an extended period of time like this. Making the most of their last few minutes together, Sora moved towards Kairi, held her close again. It was difficult to hug her properly, both of them with bottles strapped everywhere.

“You’re ready for this, Kai,” he reassured her one last time, rubbing her back gently. “I know you are. Don’t worry about it, ok?” She nodded, her arms wrapped around his neck.

“Yeah,” she smiled, “and you’ll be there with me, right?”

“Of course,” he kissed her forehead, “I promised, didn’t I?” Smiling back, Kairi nodded, held him tighter. She wished they didn’t have to go to such a dangerous, unpredictable place. No-one knew what it would really be like. To be honest, all they knew for sure was that it was going to be hot. This scared her, but she knew that nothing would happen, as long as Sora was there.

Sora leaned in for one last kiss, a soft, lingering kiss. Neither wanted it to end. He reluctantly pulled away from her, took her hand.

“I love you,” he smiled at Kairi, swinging her arm playfully. “I promise I’ll stay by your side.”

“I love you too,” she responded, squeezing his hand. He smiled at her again, then led her back into the cockpit, where everyone else was waiting.

Donald and Goofy were sat in the pilot seats, King Mickey sat behind them. He, too, had bottles of water strapped to his clothes, medications and potions filling his pockets. A huge backpack was stored at the back of the cockpit, next to two smaller bags.

“Hello,” King Mickey smiled. “You guys all ready?”

“Yeah,” Sora nodded, his eyes darting to the backpack. “What’s all that for?” He was curious. They were all carrying medication and water, so why was such a huge bag needed?

“Oh, Goofy has offered to carry it,” King Mickey explained, making gestures towards the bag. “There is a tent in there, along with a few other supplies. I packed some food in there too, but there isn’t enough room for any more. Kairi, could you carry the rest in with your sword?”

“Yes,” she took the bag from her back, opened it up. King Mickey placed the two smaller bags into hers, next to her sword. “Why do we need a tent?” She was curious. “I thought we wouldn’t be there long enough to have to sleep.”

“It’s just in case,” he replied. “Who knows what could happen once we’ve landed? We might need it.” He sat back down, gesturing for Sora and Kairi to sit, too. Donald and Goofy had begun their landing procedure.

“Brace yourselves,” Goofy turned to them, then focused back forward. He did not bother to explain anything. After all, they knew what to expect by now.

The Gummi Ship began to shake, the already scorching heat escalating by the second. Jolting back and forth, Sora and Kairi held each other, trying to keep steady and avoid being thrown around the room. The front window was masked in a blazing white sheen, sparks flying around them. They were steadily dropping in altitude, falling down through the highest reaches of the atmosphere. King Mickey managed to stand in the shaking, stood between Donald and Goofy. Donald nodded at the King, letting go of his controls. They then proceeded to make arm movements, simultaneously through the violent vibrations of the flailing ship. Both were completely focused, heads bowed, their eyes tightly closed and a look of sheer concentration on their faces. Then, in a single sweep of an arm, they stopped dead, completely still. Slowly, King Mickey raised his head, looked up.

“That’s it,” he stated to Donald, who nodded, smiling. “Invisibility.” The King then looked through the front window, saw the world down below them. They were still too high up to see anything clearly, they were still hurtling through wispy gases and smoke. Thankfully, the shaking had stopped. He was joined by Sora and Kairi, who were leaning over, trying to see this new world.

There was only room for one other person to stand by King Mickey, so Sora let Kairi stand there. He put his arms around her, resting his head on hers, looking down at the ground they were closing in on. The wisps of gas were starting to clear. They could make out shapes of the landscape as they got closer, their vision improving. Grey blurs became mountains, rocky outcrops. Their landing probably wouldn’t be so smooth. No-one spoke for a while, all looking out in awe at their surroundings. Eventually, they were at a good height to begin their search, undetected. Not too low, to avoid hitting anything, but not too high, so they could still see the ground well enough.

It looked quite dark out there, not pitch-black darkness, but dim, murky. There was still a small amount of light. The ground looked rocky, even mountainous in some areas. Jagged rocks aggressively reached up towards the hazy sky. No foliage, no vegetation at all. Some of the higher rocks looked fiery, smoky. The thick smoke looked red from the blazing glare. Dark black areas littered the rocky ground. Probably canyons, ravines, crevasses. Lava seemed to be flowing thick and fast from a high volcano, leaking through these gaps and cracks in the dead, stony ground. It looked like blazing veins in the dark, rocky body of the ground. Overall, it looked like an unforgiving, difficult environment. Sora hadn’t been paying attention to this. He was too busy looking out for Riku. His blue eyes scanned the ground, looking back and forth as the Gummi Ship soared, undetectable. He squinted, making out three figures stood on the ground. Widening, his eyes focused. Could it be?

“Stop here,” he said. “Hover a little lower.” Following Sora’s sudden command, Goofy lowered the ship. Sora got closer to the window, moving Kairi out of the way. Three figures, all dressed in black. Sora squinted again, looking closely at their features.

I know, it's really long :) I wanted to describe everything perfectly, cause there isn't a huge amount of description in the next few chapters.

I really hope you like it, I think my favourite chapters are the next few.

Let me know what you think, I aim to please!

<3 <3

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Hi :) Thanks for all the great comments!

L337, White Chocolate Mousse is definitely a good idea ^-^ Mousse for all!

You'll have to wait and see, IchigoNeko! :)

Chapter Fourty-One

“It’s Riku,” he said quietly. King Mickey looked too, making sure. After all, he was the last person to set eyes on him.

“Yes,” the King grinned, “there he is.” Kairi’s face lit up, excited. She hadn’t seen Riku since that fateful night on the Destiny Islands, when that first terrible storm tore through the island, separating them all. She did not speak, fearful of interrupting Sora and King Mickey.

“Where should we land?” Sora asked, trying to contain his mixed emotions. “It looks too rocky around here, near Riku.” They flew low, looking for a place to hide the Gummi Ship. Soon, they were far away from Riku. They had looked all around, analysing any possible landing site, but none were suitable. Goofy pointed down to a fairly empty, flat piece of land.

“What about there?” he asked. It was next to a gigantic rocky area. “We can probably manoeuvre around those rocks. I reckon it’s the best we’re gonna find around here.” King Mickey nodded.

“It’s a long way off from Riku, but I suppose it’s all we have right now,” he decided. “Go ahead, at least we know where he is. We can get to him on foot.” He fanned himself with one hand, the heat getting too much for him to bear. Goofy, the current pilot, began the landing sequence. They slowly descended, down onto the stony ground. As they touched the floor, Sora turned to pick up the backpack. He seemed quiet, contemplative.

“They’re like my dream,” he said, almost whispering. “And like Kairi’s.” He pulled the bag up onto his back, until Goofy was able to carry it. “But… I dreamt there were five of them… I saw only two there.” He was unwillingly having to think back to his haunting dream. King Mickey turned to Sora.

“We’ve been right about everything here, about communicating through dreams and stuff,” the King explained, “so what Kairi said about them needing you is likely to be the right idea. The rest will be out looking for you.” Sora nodded, a little frightened by this. “We all have to keep an eye out.” Everyone else nodded, all now looking right at Sora, who managed a weak smile. He tried to block the voices in his mind, tried not to listen. Being scared and paranoid was the last thing they needed, so he tried to keep calm, for everyone’s sake. He refused to let this get to him, although he couldn’t help but wonder one last detail.

“Riku…” he whispered, his head hung low, his eyes closed. “He was all in black, just like… them.” King Mickey wasn’t sure what to say. He scratched his neck nervously.

“Sora,” he walked forward, put a hand on Sora’s shoulder. “Come on, I thought we weren’t going to think about this until we met Riku, right?” Sora nodded slowly, ruffling the hair on the back of his head. He sighed. Kairi watched from the front of the ship, Donald and Goofy at her sides. The cockpit had fallen silent. All the beeping, the clanking of the machinery had stopped. Goofy had positioned the ship in an outcrop of jagged rocks, where it would be safe from attack. Donald broke this intimidating silence. The once happy mood had drifted into uncertainty.

“Maybe we should get going,” he suggested, undoing his restraints and seatbelts. “I mean, Riku’s miles away, and he needs us now. We can‘t waste time here.” Surprisingly, Sora turned to face him, was the first to respond.

“You’re right,” he said quietly. “Let’s go.” He took a deep breath, unlocking the door of the ship, slowly pulling it open.

A blast of hot air burst through the door. Sora raised an arm to shield himself from the dust that followed, protecting his eyes. He stood back for a moment, waited to take Kairi’s hand. He had promised to stay by her side, and nothing was going to break that promise to her. He led her out onto the stony ground, summoned the Keyblade, just in case. Sora took a long look around, making sure everything was alright. The heat was unbearable, the air was still, not providing any cool breeze to relieve them. Goofy followed them out, took the backpack from Sora.

“Here, I’ll take it,” he said, putting it onto his back. Sora then began to take hot steps away from the ship. After a few steps, he felt himself slowed down, as if he was struggling to walk against a strong wind. He had to move with all his strength to get any further. It then stopped, and his walking returned to normal. He stumbled a little, confused by the change in walking speed.

“What was that?” he asked. He whirled around. It was gone. The Gummi Ship was gone. Sora felt a sudden panic fill his body. “Goofy?!” he called out, Kairi shaking at his side.

“Sora?” Goofy returned his calls, seeming rather calm, to Sora’s confusion.

“What’s going on,” Sora shouted, frantic, “where are you?” He was starting to lose his cool, was looking around in a blind panic. He was already edgy, on constant alert, and this wasn’t helping.

“You’re outside the limits of the invisibility spell,” Goofy laughed at Sora’s slowness. “I can see you out there, relax!” He, too, left the limits of the spell, chuckling. “We need to wait a second, they’re busy casting the shield.”

“Oh,” Sora’s face turned bright red, and not from the heat. “I forgot about that. Very funny.” He heard Kairi giggle beside him. King Mickey and Donald joined them soon after, both grinning from ear to ear. It was obvious they’d seen the whole thing, but the King decided not to playfully make fun of him.

“Come on,” he smiled, “this way.” He pointed at a gap in the rocks. Sora nodded, then began to walk in that direction, through the spaces in the rocks, climbing over, ducking under, Kairi’s tiny hand grasped in his own the whole time.

This was going to be another long journey, Riku was many miles away. At least they knew he was safe now, which was comforting to Sora’s troubled mind, but he couldn’t stop worrying about all the matters facing him. From the quick glance they’d had of Riku, it looked like he, too, was wearing their trademark head-to-toe black clothes. It looked like he had joined them. Sora was paranoid, always looking around, as only two figures were seen with Riku, yet in the message they’d sent through his dream, there were five of them. If King Mickey was right, which he probably was, they were out looking for them. That was scary, but he had to remain strong. For Kairi’s sake. He couldn’t let her see how scared he was, she was petrified herself, and he’d promised to defend her. He refused to break this promise. He was determined to keep her safe, no matter what they’d face in Square-One.

Hope you guys like it ^-^

Let me know what you think, if there's anything I need to improve, tell me!

<3 <3

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Hi :)

Thanks for all the comments, you guys rule ^-^

I looove True's fanfic L337, I can't wait for the next chappy. I hope she's feeling better soon <3 She's an amazing writer.

Thanks Oathkeeper, you rule!

Chapter Fourty-Two

They’d been walking for a short while now, but the horrible conditions made it feel like a lifetime. The heat scorched their skin, dried them out, forcing them to keep stopping for short breaks. Sora took a bottle from his side, took a short drink. It was difficult to ration the water out in this hot weather. The smoky smell of brimstone lingered in the dry, unmoving air. So far, there had been no threats. Just a few small Heartless, easily wiped out in a single blow from the Keyblade. Kairi was getting more confident about the situation, even managing to stay calm when they attacked. Travelling was much more difficult. The rocky outcrops were difficult to climb across, the uneven surfaces making it hard to move quickly. Off in the distance, they could see the mighty volcano, spitting boulders, ash, and molten lava into the smoky sky, towering mountains casting huge black shadows over the searing hot ground. That was where they were heading. King Mickey had remembered from their journey down that Riku was just before the volcano, surrounded by mountains. There was a sense of eerie calmness. Almost threatening. They did not speak much, conserving their energy.

“Can we stop again?” Donald panted, sitting down on a rock. “My feet are killing me!” Unlike the others, Donald did not have shoes, and had to walk on the burning hot ground. Goofy took off his hat, wiped the sweat from his head. Sora sighed, frustrated. All he could think about was finding Riku. He didn’t want to waste any time, and was always the first to announce the end of their short rest. He turned around reluctantly, taking a bottle of water from his pocket. Everyone else sat down, but he remained standing, eager to continue the search. He took a drink from the bottle, then placed it back in his pocket.

Where they’d stopped was quite clear, their path was empty, but lined with tall, jagged rocks, pointing upwards. Boulders littered the wide path, but they were hardly an inconvenience. In this case, they’d provided an excellent seat. Sora kicked a small stone around the floor, waiting for everyone else to finish their rest. A few long, silent minutes had passed. Donald had bandaged up his feet, providing adequate protection from the blazing heat.

“So can we go now?” Sora asked, taking the fact that Donald had finished as a sign that they could leave. Donald hopped off the boulder, wiggled his feet inside the bandages.

“Yeah,” Donald nodded. Goofy replaced his hat, picked up the backpack. Sora took Kairi’s hand again, almost dragging her to the front of the group, continuing quickly down the path.

The high rocks cast a pointed shadow over the wide path, a small amount of light managing to break through the combined haze of the smoke and dust. This haze seemed to hover above their heads. It was hard to believe that somewhere with such a tiny amount of light could be so hot. Still, no sound was heard, apart from the occasion explosion from the forever bubbling volcano. It soon became background noise. No-one shuddered anymore when they heard it. It was difficult to tell how long they’d been out there. Sora periodically ran his fingers through his hair, wiped the sweat from his forehead. His usually pale cheeks were pink. His feet were aching, but he did not complain, nor make a fuss. He simply continued to walk on, determined to reach Riku soon. Nothing made him stop, slow down, or break his concentration. Until now.

The small stones on the floor began to jump, rattling across the cracked ground. Even the tallest rocks high above them seemed to shudder. A strange rumbling filled the once still air, causing it to shiver and shake. Sora kept walking, looked around. He gently squeezed Kairi’s hand, reassured her. Looking off into the distance, he saw the rocks being flung up into the sky through a fountain of lava.

“Just the volcano,” he stated quietly, continuing to walk, not even turning to face anyone else. It seemed nothing would stop him reaching Riku. Kairi stood still, refused to move. She pulled her hand away from Sora’s, causing him to turn back. He looked at her. Her eyes were fearful, afraid. “What’s wrong, Kairi? It’s nothing!”

“No,” she shook her head, looking like she was about to be sick. “Sora, I have a bad feeling about this, there’s something wrong, I know there is.” Her words were rapid, frantic, her head shaking back and forth all the while.

“Kai, it’s the volcano,” Sora tried to calm her, his hands placed firmly on her shoulders, inches away from her face. “It’s just erupting again. It’s fine.” King Mickey stepped forward.

“Sora, I think Kairi’s right,” he touched Sora’s shoulder. “It’s not right here, something’s happening. Maybe we should stop.” Goofy and Donald agreed, both nodding. Sora removed his hands from Kairi’s quivering shoulders, threw himself in the opposite direction. He sighed heavily, seemingly frustrated, his hands on the back of his head. He couldn’t see it, but King Mickey had a point. The already strange atmosphere had changed, and not for the better. It was eerie, more threatening, aggressive. Something was wrong.

“Come on, it’s just the volcano,” Sora repeated, trying to make them understand.

“You don’t know that,” King Mickey responded. “That wasn’t the volcano, it couldn’t have been! It sounded… closer. We can’t take risks here Sora. We don’t know this place properly yet!”

“Riku needs us!” Sora shouted. “That’s all I need to know.” He turned to the side, as if to leave. “So are you coming, or not?” King Mickey stared at him in disbelief.

“What?” he gasped as though he had misunderstood. Kairi remained silent, trying not to add to the mounting tension.

“I’m gonna keep going,” Sora insisted. “I take it you won’t be coming.” King Mickey shook his head violently.

“Sora, there is no way I’ll let you go out there alone,” he simply stated. Sora summoned the Keyblade, turned to leave. The King was frantic, could only think of one solution. “Stop it, Sora, I mean it!” Defiant, worried for his best friend, Sora began to walk. Kairi looked on in horror, back and forth between Sora and the King.

“Do something,” she whispered, worried at Sora‘s stubborn exit, “anything!” Still, only one answer lingered in the King’s mind. He closed his eyes tightly, raised a reluctant arm towards Sora. He turned his face away, trying to focus.

“Stop!” he shouted at the top of his voice. Sora immediately froze in his tracks. King Mickey turned to Kairi. “Talk to him alone for a while, make him reconsider. Get over there, I‘ll get rid of the spell when you‘re ready.” Kairi looked puzzled, but agreed.

“Spell?” she was confused. She wasn’t sure what he meant, but went over anyway. It was then apparent what had gone on. Waving a hand in front of Sora’s unmoving eyes, she realised what the King had done. “Ok.” She shouted at King Mickey, ready for him to make the spell wear off. The King simply snapped his fingers, hoped Kairi could make him see sense.

Hope you like it. Not one of my favourites though. Meh. :)

<3 <3

IchigoNeko

That reminds me of what happened in Chain of Memories with Namine...except there wasn't anyone to stop him, there.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Hey :)

I haven't played CoM, IchigoNeko :eek: *hugely embarrassed* I didn't have the money to buy a GBA, or the game. I still don't have the money, I'm saving for KH2.

Thanks for the great comments, I'll get some cookies and Mousse sorted for the next chappy!

I was reading back through the first couple of chapters last night, it's embarassing how bad they are, lol! I really feel like re-writing them, but I probably won't get time.

Chapter Fourty-Three

Sora bumped into Kairi, accidentally knocked her to the floor as he regained his movement. He dismissed the Keyblade, carefully helped her up immediately. He was a little disorientated, confused as to why she was suddenly in front of him, but still seemed determined to leave. He noticed they were both at a distance to everyone else.

“Kairi, what’s going on?” he scratched his head. “I thought you were back there.” The atmosphere had not changed at all, was still frighteningly strange and unnerving.

“King Mickey cast a spell to stop you,” Kairi explained, trying to stay calm, although inside, she was terrified.

“What?” Sora seemed angry again, turned around to look at the King, who gingerly looked back.

“Just listen, Sora,” she pleaded. “Something’s not right here, just wait a little while. Just a few minutes. Please?” Sora sighed, rubbed his head.

“Kai,” he looked at his feet, suddenly quieter. “I can’t just sit here knowing we’re so close to Riku, I have to find him, and nothing is gonna stop me. Not some noise. Not some Heartless. Nothing.” As soon as he’d closed his mouth, a huge black blur hovered behind Kairi, changing shape and swirling, like a levitating black flame. Sora looked at it, almost hypnotised. He suddenly snapped out of it, summoned the Keyblade, turning to King Mickey.

“Quick,” King Mickey ran over, wielding a sword. Whatever it was, it must have been dangerous, a threat. “Get Kairi out of the way now!” In a split-second, Sora understood, moving Kairi back, pushing her to a safe distance. Goofy took Kairi’s arm, put her behind a boulder to keep her safe. Dropping his backpack, he and Donald joined Sora and King Mickey.

The flickering black flame took shape, slowly materialising in front of their eyes. Whatever it was, it looked huge. It was at least twice Sora’s height. As the flame solidified, forming a huge black creature, Sora took a few steps back.

“What is that?” he shouted to King Mickey, Keyblade firmly held in both hands, his eyes fixated straight at this new threat.

“I think it’s a Heartless,” the King shouted back, “but I’ve never seen one like this before.” They all looked on, watching its every move. Then, finally, its transformation was complete.

It stood before them on powerful legs. It looked a lot like a gigantic black wolf, but its body was much more muscular, furry, and in places, feathered. Coated in thick, shaggy black fur, it growled, standing its ground. It seemed to be guarding the path, grasping the rocky ground with huge, curved talons. It shifted its feathered shoulders, looked down at the intruders with huge, yellow eyes, baring its sharp white fangs. The ground shook as it stamped its feet. It swung its tail back and forth, cracking some of the higher rocks into piles of rubble, without even flinching.

“What do we do?” Goofy asked, his eyes wide, his legs shaking. This Heartless was huge, powerful, vicious. Fighting would be a struggle.

“Fight,” Donald replied, “there’s no other way forward.” He held his staff high, ready to cast a spell on this gigantic foe.

Kairi couldn’t bear to watch as they began their fight against the Heartless. Sora leapt up immediately, struck it several times with the Keyblade before landing back on the ground. It seemed to have done nothing, only making the Heartless angrier. It let out a loud grunt, sending smoke billowing from its nostrils, then spat a blast of fire towards King Mickey. He managed to jump out of the way, landing carefully next to Sora.

“Fire?” he said to Sora, racking his brains for a solution. “Try some water, Sora!” He knew that Sora was the most powerful of all, and that his attacks would do more damage than theirs. Naturally, he was the first they’d ask to attack. Sora nodded, held the Keyblade back, focusing his energy into this spell.

“Water!” he shouted, casting the spell, the force throwing him back a little. The pressurised water squirted towards the Heartless with an amazing amount of force.

To their dismay, the water evaporated before it could even hit the Heartless. Its body temperature must have been through the roof. It growled, seeming to laugh at their attempt, then took a swipe with powerful claws at King Mickey. Again, he managed to get out of the way, before launching another attack on the Heartless, jumping up, striking it with all the strength he could. This managed to work, the Heartless let out a small yelp, then breathed the blazing fire down towards them all. Donald and Goofy dived to one side, avoiding the fire at all costs. They knew they had to give this all they had, and began attacking with all their might. Sora took another strike at their now screeching foe, watched it shake at they pierced through its fur, into its skin.

It was finally working, this huge ‘wolf’ was beginning to show weakness.

“Come on, you can do this!” Kairi shouted encouragement from behind.

Smiling, feeling stronger with Kairi’s support, Sora launched a string of attacks on the Heartless, hitting it five, six, seven times in a row. Panicking at this barrage, it swung blindly, in pain, trying to stop Sora’s powerful attacks. Sora’s Keyblade produced sparks, showering around as he fought the Heartless, bolts of sheer power radiating out, surrounding the ’wolf’. It struggled against this, but this did little use. These bolts built up, surging through the Heartless’ body, burning through it. It let out a piercing screech, swiping the air with its gigantic, curved, razor-sharp talons, doing all it could to protect itself. It was getting angrier and angrier with each blow, and was furiously attacking the air in the hope of hitting Sora. King Mickey turned for a second, checking on Donald and Goofy, who were now exhausted. In this momentary lapse of focus, the ‘wolf’ struck him, sending him flying through the air.

He was flung at the rocks, his body slamming against them with an awful crunch. Donald and Goofy immediately fled back to help their fallen King. Now alone, Sora looked back at King Mickey in horror, watching his floppy body come crashing down to the floor. Terrified, he lost his concentration for one fateful second. This was the wolf’s chance to get even.

He felt himself fall back, hit the cracked stone floor with a loud bump. Heard both a mournful scream and a bloodcurdling howl. Opened his eyes slowly, unsure of what to expect, no idea what was going on. Suddenly pinned to the ground.

Two yellow eyes looked back, right up in his face, so close that they blurred into one yellow and black haze before his eyes, almost frowning. Sora heard a growl, a rumbling from its throat. Braced himself for the worst, closed his eyes tightly.

Another cliffy there ^^; Let me know what you think.

<3 <3

Last edited:

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
OMG!!! the king is dead!!! (i hope not) the wolf thingie is gonna kill sora! no must think happy thoughts! hey snowdog maybe u could make a fundraiser so u could get CoM and KH2! we should think of something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back