• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XVI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Beautiful artwork from TGS pamphlet:

Fcr6TDRWQAAtqef

Hoping for a new trailer. 🥺

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Beautiful is right. So this is the first time they're giving a summer release date area?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, an update is better than nothing. There are rumours that Marvel's Spider Man 2 will be shown next month. Maybe there will be a Playstation Showcase after all.
Oooooh, is it just a rumour saying "SM2 in October maybe" or are there a bit more juicy details?

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Oooooh, is it just a rumour saying "SM2 in October maybe" or are there a bit more juicy details?
It's just a rumour. Better sources like @JeffGrubb just said the game is exceeding Marvel's expectations and nothing more.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I see. Gosh I'm so excited. Of course, no date is set in stone until it launches but holy moly, the games launching in 2023 that interest me is astronomical. Then there's games that reach others that are massive too, like the Zelda sequel.

If we get lucky, then we're in for a hell of a year. I'm frothing at the thought of Forspoken, Spider-Man 2, FFXVI, FFVII Rebirth, Like a Dragon Ishin, and Jedi Survivor.

Elysium

Awards
Usually, I'm lucky if there's one game that interests me per year. This year it's the physical release of Psychonauts 2. Next year, it's just XVI. Then KHIV whenever that comes out. I don't plan to pick up the VII remake until they're done with all 4-6 parts, re-releases with DLC content, etc. etc. I'll wait until it's done years from now before I play that one. Now the rumored IX Remake, I wouldn't be able to wait if they do the same thing with that one.

D

Deleted member 246005

New FF16 trailer- "Ambition".

I'm not into medieval fantasy as much so it's not doing much for me.

The action looks great tho.

Elysium

Awards
This one looks even more like XII than I expected, with the whole storybook and narration, except...more serious? I mean, I don't think of FFXII as non-serious, but the stakes feel heftier somehow with what's being shown. Loving several of the environments on display--the ocean area at the beginning with all the jagged rocks, the kingdom on the sea with the giant crystal behind, the Holy Empire of Sanbrak (spelling??), the Grand Duchy of Rosaria (I'm trying here, lol, I'm sure I'm getting the words all wrong, but it's the cathedral-like building).

And wide variety in the environments, too. Along with those above, there's a mountain area, a desert area (with a white building that looks a bit Taj Mahal-esque, only not as pretty), a fiery area that reminds me of the place where Ifrit fell in FFXV, some iced over place (crystal?) shown briefly. Most of the battles at the end (a fight with someone with angel wings in front of Sanbrak in the dark with the crystal lit up like the moon, the white scorpion-like creature/woman who grabs the protagonist) look cool.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
This trailer had me breathless. I’m honestly not usually a huge medieval-esque fantasy guy either, but I am extremely excited for this. It looks incredible. Also that soundtrack fucks

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Attachments

• 20221104_103202.jpg
    20221104_103202.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Back