• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII : After Crisis [OOC + SignUps]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Am I the only one that noticed that pretty much every bladed weapon in every template, can either cut, slash, pierce, or rip through ANY material with no problems?? And with no explanation to bring such an enormous effect into fruition?? Simply cliche imo. Originality is clearly dead.

lmao just like chivalry.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I felt as if my explanation was p straightforward

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
❝HOW ARE WE WRONG FOR STANDING UP FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN, ITS YOU WHO ARE THE TRUE MONSTERS❞

Name:
Ariana "Jihad" Lafayette

Personality:
She's a very well-rounded and somewhat of an exasperated and emotional young woman. She's will semi-freeze when in situations of dire intensity. The flip side to this is her incredible outburst of emotion and belief-perseverance in their cause. Having encounters where she's had to reason with non-believers only broke out into violence. Her heart is heavy for the people that she's lost, and she understands her position but is too stubborn to renege on her morals and ethics. Strength in her beliefs are what make her unusually strong in both judgement in character. She's a very good-natured person, but her position puts her at the front and exposure to the hostility of many. Its both tragic as well as heartbreaking, but she's an active defense for the supporters of Reunion.

Appearance:

Height: 5ft 2in
Weight: 128lbs
Hair Color: Sienna + Biege mix. (Golden almost)
Eye Color: Crystal Blue

Physical Description: Her hair is fairly short, and fashioned to where it doesn't pose as Velcro to be grabbed. The soft appearance of her face reveals a stunning youth, and mystery concealed. Upon looking into her eyes there is this radiance, a glimmer of hope thought to be lost. Her body type is like that of a woman with a banana build, and very slender from top to bottom.

Weapon:

65 Roses - She carries with her a single pistol that she spent five years crafting from all the spare parts that she could salvage. It is mako infused and stores with it incredible concussive force, when the barrel fires it depending on the setting of the gun, it can push the user backwards an easy ten or so meters.

Her bullets vary, pending on the setting have the option to pierce armor, simple knockback, or ultimately only have effect against magic.

-Burst fire mode allows Ariana to shoot several rounds at a time. It can be adjusted between 3-6 rounds to fired simultaneously.

-Rapid Fire mode, this easily enables her to shoot rounds consecutively in a stream, the delay being about .625 (a little more than half a second_ seconds in between each bullet.

-65 Petals fall, using magic Ariana is able to fire sixty-five bullets from the barrel simultaneously expending the remainder of her magic. The bullets fly in either rapid succession or into bursts pending on the mode the firearm is in. Ariana can actively stop them in either mode, and position them to converge in any direction she chooses.

-Bullet Curving is a special skill she devised with her rounds, enabling her to curve them slightly to dramatically to ensure a direct hit. When the velocity of the bullet changes, this easily makes it weaker upon loosing its momentum in a straight line, and it will reduce the impact of the bullet by a 1/3rd of its power.

Cetra Materia:

The Greed of Alexander
- A powerful materia of that provides a brilliance of both artillery and advanced combat technique. The image of the giant Alexander hangs behind the wielder almost as if like that of a phantom. It generates a number of different armaments, and capable of cloning firearms that are on the person of the user. Alexander's shadow will manipulate and transform into miniature canons and/or additionally apparatuses of weaponry to defend the user while fighting. In addition to killing a target, Alexander's shroud grows more flagrant and menacing, this effectively enhances the attack and piercing power of his and the user's attacks. When he's reached the pinnacle of his rage, the shroud of alexander's face becomes a velvet and tattered cape that will consume the user.

130 Roses/Petals Fall - Ariana is blessed with a second pistol midst the duration of Alexander's effects. Initially this also means her previous weapon skills are applicable to the clone of her additional firearm. In addition to all bullets being amplified as at the cos of defeating enemies consecutively. However if this fails, she still has the brief enhancement to her bullets just from Alexander's help alone.

Alexander's Clad - When the enemy kill requirement is met, Alexander's face becomes visible and he generates into a physical shroud of himself. This will protect Ariana from status effects while she's covered. While disabling Alexander's abilities to form weapons while fighting, it gifts Ariana with incredible movement speed, improved marksmanship, and further assistance from Alexander. For example because there are two people considerably, in certain situations while worn, Alexander will move (even float off) to pull Ariana out of a dangerous situation.

Materia:

Regen - Materia that enables the user to recover over time, its grade is three out of five stars, making its effectiveness notable.

Innate Abilities:

Density Adjustment: Ariana is able to adjust the density of her body, displacing her weight to make her light as a feather or heavy as a bolstering boulder. She can alter the makeup of her skin to harden in the even she needs some additional defenses, or if she's captured to become the heaviest of all stones.

Gunsmith & Marksmen: Ariana is a crack shot with long and mid-range weaponry. She knows her way around a gun, and all branches of its artillery. Her marksmanship is achieved through heightened emotions that channel into a deeply connected focus with human echolocation, and subtle vibrations that enter a radius of about ten meters. However when paired with a sniper rifle, she relies more so the steadiness of her hands and her intuition.

Specialty - Engineering & Mechanics
: Ariana has been around, worked to understand the many applications and practices of engineering. Commuting countless years to the study of electrical engineering, financial, civil, biological, mechanical, and aerospace.

Faction:
Reunion

History:
As a child she grew up with Nen and was always interested in the applications of engineering. Her pursuit to be the best engineering lead her to commit much of her childhood years and resources into the many different studies of engineering making her more than capable of the applications learned and proficient in the areas she's already covered. She has been a firm supporter since the meteor fell, though in light of things she's admired Sephiroth and Jenova as a beacon of this new world. Midgar may not be what it once was, but living a terrible life before means she's been given a second chance in the present. She's fairly wise and has the strength to carry on by Nen's side, at present she usher's at the Purist Church of Jenova to support her friend. Though the sacrifices she's made, having been confronted by non-believers as Nen has, has given her several opportunities to refine her skills and learn how to handle those situations.

Theme:

Imogen Heap - Lifeline - YouTube
SKSK - Free Again - YouTube

Trivia:

• Ariana is a childhood friend of Nen.
  • Ariana is an usher in the Purist Church of Jenova
  • The name "Jihad" was awarded to her by Jenova, it is a form of duty in another culture, that literally means "Struggle". It personifies her resilience to their cause for her beliefs.
  • She's an exceptionally gifted and proficient engineer across the board, she's currently learning applied engineering to add to her sleight.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I felt as if my explanation was p straightforward

lol mako energy or using the power of vector manipulation?? Science doesn't troll magic. For instance if all these blades can cut through anything, the moment any fight happens, nobody would have a weapon.

If a blade can cut through anything, it can cut through any other blade and so on. It voids the purpose of people having abilities to have stronger armor/skin/etc. This just causes a broken system of templates, making anybody creating abilities at all POINTLESS.

Am I right?? Yes.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Edited, i dont like swords. I like guns and chains :)
I defined how the guns work when they actually hit someone, they have to be set to pierce/armor pierce, but usually I never resort to that. When they hit its like getting punched so it does more external damage than slip in, and scatter like a normal bullet.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Well I've nerfed it down slightly, I'll go back and be more specific on Lillith's sword once I figure out what exactly I want it to do.

Kazem

Regardless of whether or not I'm in that list of people who have those things that cut all other things, I made some slight editing to clarify the main characteristics of Mr. Durnal's weapon being it's durability and variability. I can't imagine how much time it's going to take for all of those reviews, and so I can only wish Eva and King Naruto good luck.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Hey KitKat sweetie, you do know that any Avalanche member out in the open on that train would be captured or attacked by the DeepGround troops? That is why Eva's character Bianca is undercover on the train. Lol Your post confused me on that.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey KitKat sweetie, you do know that any Avalanche member out in the open on that train would be captured or attacked by the DeepGround troops? That is why Eva's character Bianca is undercover on the train. Lol Your post confused me on that.

I thought I was forgetting something. C: Okay, thanks for pointing that out and will fix that right away. Guess, it'd be too early to use my Centra Materia, eh? Well, it's been fixed and hopefully, I'm good now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back