• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Characters in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Not going to happen, but humorous if Ven or Aqua meets Zack and then Terra, confusing Terra with Zack. Humorous, but unlikely.

Nice try

Xaiken

Well, it'd be AWESOME to see Kefka. AHAHAHAHAHA!
Nomura never really explained the Kh Sephiroth and Cloud deal. As far as we know, the Kh incarnation of Sephiroth is the physical manifestation of the dark memories and feelings in Cloud's heart.

Dark memories..? THAT'S IT! UNBIRTH ARE THE MANIFESTATION OF HE FEELINGS OF FEAR AND UNCERTAINTY WITHIN A PERSON'S HEART; THEY FEED OFF OF HATRED, FEAR, AND OTHER NEGATIVE EMOTIONS, AND CAN INFECT PEOPLE WITH THEIR OWN EMOTIONS! HAHA!

Sorry, had a Basil of Baker Street moment there. I typed that in a blur, man.

A

Azrael

Well, it'd be AWESOME to see Kefka. AHAHAHAHAHA!

Dark memories..? THAT'S IT! UNBIRTH ARE THE MANIFESTATION OF HE FEELINGS OF FEAR AND UNCERTAINTY WITHIN A PERSON'S HEART; THEY FEED OFF OF HATRED, FEAR, AND OTHER NEGATIVE EMOTIONS, AND CAN INFECT PEOPLE WITH THEIR OWN EMOTIONS! HAHA!

Sorry, had a Basil of Baker Street moment there. I typed that in a blur, man.

A little too excited are you? I admire that, but I'm remembering from Cloud and Sephiroth's conversation in KH2

Sephiroth in Kh is the embodiment of the guilt and suffering added with the dark memories of Cloud's past in his heart come to life. But enough talking about Sephy

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I wanna see Jecht. Since it's just FF counterparts anyway, I don't want him to be the father of Tidus from DI, but just to show up as a party member or something. That would be cool.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Vincent seems like a very pointless character, I don't know if he even has any fans.

Because he's awesome and I'm a big fan of his and not to mention there are people who like him on here and even have his own FC. -_- He's beyond cool IMO.

Anyway, probably young version of the Final Fantasy characters like Yuffie and Aerith and Cloud and Leon. I don't know how old Cloud and Leon would be but maybe teens or something. And not to mention yeah, we'll probably see Auron in there probably.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I doubt we'd see Cloud or Leon for that matter. Cloud would be 11 and Leon would be 7 (if their age is the same as their true FF selves.)

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
If you're referring to a reflection of Cloud's FFVII past, then yes, that would be cool. But, I thought they were a bit older than that. I don't know, though, since it doesn't specify anything other than it being 7 years earlier when he decides he wants to join SOLDIER.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
i think that in kh the characters from there games aren't the same age..... so i think we might see a teen version of the hb cast not kids. i want to see a story w/auron and how he ended up in the underworld as an "un"hero, cause he seems like a hero

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yeah, that's true, KH could screw up the ages. As for Auron, I always just figured he was dead (as he was in FFX) and Hades just pulled him out.

A

Azrael

I actually wouldn't mind seeing younger Cloud and Tiffa *^-^*

Auron is dead like he was post FFX guys .

And a younger Tifa and Cloud, that's kawaii. Little (hopefully no huge boob) prepubscent Tifa glomping little Cloud.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Auron is dead like he was post FFX guys .

And a younger Tifa and Cloud, that's kawaii. Little (hopefully no huge boob) prepubscent Tifa glomping little Cloud.

nomura does not use the same stories for ff characters from there respective games(ex. yuna, rikku, paine)

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I agree. I remember in an interview, he said something about Cloud not living in Midgar or any of that place being mentioned and that the real FF world universe and KH universe is seperated or somewhere between those lines I think. I'm not positive but I know I heard something like that.

A

Azrael

I agree. I remember in an interview, he said something about Cloud not living in Midgar or any of that place being mentioned and that the real FF world universe and KH universe is seperated or somewhere between those lines I think. I'm not positive but I know I heard something like that.

They are seperate universes, Cloud in KH is only based off Cloud Strife in FF7, as with all FF cameos except Auron

A

Azrael

The cutscene when Sora enters Hades' chamber and touches Auron's statue, you hear dialogue from FFX from Auron

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The cutscene when Sora enters Hades' chamber and touches Auron's statue, you hear dialogue from FFX from Auron

That doesn't mean it's the exact same story even if parts were reused. Aerith is still hinted to be a Cetra judging by how much Leon seems to fear her; Cloud's still going after Sephiroth for "past events"; Yuffie's still a Ninja, Cid's still into air-ships. They're not completely different. It just means Auron's story in KH has enough in common with his FFX story so they could reuse it.
And to top it all - Namine. No more proof needed to show Memories don't really mean squat in this series. If Hades could go as far as trap Auron's will, who's to say he didn't throw in a few "extras"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back