• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Characters in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
I really would like for that to happen, but I don't think it will. I think Disney would have a hissy-fit about it.

the pirates in PotC had guns in the JP kh2 but they were edited to be crossbows in NA.... they could do kinda the same thing if it came to it

stitch had lasers and xigbar had guns, so why rule out vincent

they use beam type things, not bullets.... but i could see them doing that to vince

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
stitch had lasers and xigbar had guns, so why rule out vincent

For some reason, lasers are always okay when it comes to that kind of censorship. I guess it's because they can't really be used.

the pirates in PotC had guns in the JP kh2 but they were edited to be crossbows in NA.... they could do kinda the same thing if it came to it

Would it be worth it to have Vincent in the game if he had a crossbow?

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Nomura wanted him in the first game. Supposedly there was issue with the fact that he has a gun. That's why Nomura made Cloud's clothing style a blend between his own and Vincent's (hence the red cape).

Yeah, it's a shame about that. "Gun issues." Really makes you think... Clayton had a shotgun in KH1, so if it was only Gun issues he might hve been in it non the less. I think Nomura said that the final reason for him not being in it was that he couldn't come up with a story that fittet both him as a character, and in the KH universe. Now the Gun issues, could be the reason for him not to appear in KH2. It was amongst many rumors that he had been confirmed. But no that Guna issue made it that he couldn't appear. (Goes to look at Xigbar and his Bowguns...) You (Xigbar.) had to loose a nice scenario during your fight... Good thing I have FM...

Edit: Seeing the many posts coming in while I was writing...
Well in PotC Will threatens to kill himself by pointing a gun on his head. Witch due to those issues came to be Will just standing there while speaking.
And as I mentioned above, Xigbar lost a scenario where he combined his weapons to a Sniper Riffle.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
For some reason, lasers are always okay when it comes to that kind of censorship. I guess it's because they can't really be used.

Would it be worth it to have Vincent in the game if he had a crossbow?

not a crossbow.. i meant like wisdom's bullets. it would still be cerberus but w/o actual bullets, it wouldn't be that bad

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I guess it's possible. Perhaps he'll be in BBS. Nomura seems determined to get his boy in the game.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I would third that considering I love Vincent and alot of fans like him. But yeah...I know what you mean about the gun issue, if that weren't the case...why could he just have Vince do beams like Xigbar or Stitch then? Just wondering..

Dyingslow666

I'd like to see Reno in the background or something, lol

But Vincent from Cerberus would be awesome, and like someone said, that BBS is a Darker game, they should allow him with guns, thatd be cool XP

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, let's be honest here. FF 1-6 were great for their time, but you have to admit that FFVII is the best one. (It's not my personal favorite, it's a close 2nd to FFX), but to general masses, it's the greatest final fantasy. So, naturally, most of the characters will be in KH, especially since Nomura created them all.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
i think vii is considered best because it popularized rpg's in NA.... so i think its the most important with XII in a close 2nd
my fav is a tie between X & XII. for characters i dont like one specific game's

-Calafas-

Well, let's be honest here. FF 1-6 were great for their time, but you have to admit that FFVII is the best one. (It's not my personal favorite, it's a close 2nd to FFX), but to general masses, it's the greatest final fantasy. So, naturally, most of the characters will be in KH, especially since Nomura created them all.

F*ck... It figures since its the most overrated FF. I dont hate it or anything but Id just like to see more of other FFs. What we have from VII already is enough.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
The fact is that all this VII publicity is bringing in money to SE, so I doubt they're gonna stop any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back