• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Characters in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Speaking of summons, I definitely wanna see the common ones like Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut, etc. Although, I don't want them to be actual summons, I want them to be characters. Maybe they could fight against the titans in Olympus Coliseum. XD (One can only dream).

that battle would be EPIC, i could see SDG riding on the back of'em as well.... i dont know why it just seems like somthing they would do

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Bahamut? Wasn't he supposed to be a summon in the original game?

Anyway, Yeah Shiva freezing the lava Titan, Ifrit frying the Ice Titan, and Bahamut blasting the Rock Titan to smithereens.
Now the Wind Titan???:confused: Maybe that one would even the score in the fight or...
How is anyone able to defeat that thing:cursing: By the way, I'm really asking.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Bahamut? Wasn't he supposed to be a summon in the original game?

Anyway, Yeah Shiva freezing the lava Titan, Ifrit frying the Ice Titan, and Bahamut blasting the Rock Titan to smithereens.
Now the Wind Titan???:confused: Maybe that one would even the score in the fight or...
How is anyone able to defeat that thing:cursing: By the way, I'm really asking.

For the sake of a level playing field, I'd say ice titan fights Shiva, and Lava Titan battles against Ifrit. Bahamut should justt let Zeus ride on his back as he releases an onslaught of mega flares. And in the meantime, Zeus can cast his thunder bolts from higher up to his advantage. Win Titan? I don't know, maybe Choco Mog? Though, our little buddy would probably lose that fight.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
For the sake of a level playing field, I'd say ice titan fights Shiva, and Lava Titan battles against Ifrit. Bahamut should justt let Zeus ride on his back as he releases an onslaught of mega flares. And in the meantime, Zeus can cast his thunder bolts from higher up to his advantage. Win Titan? I don't know, maybe Choco Mog? Though, our little buddy would probably lose that fight.

If Choco/Mog loses he should just have Final attack - Phoenix, to survive and at the same time burn the Titan. :thumbsup:
Then the Titan should throw a blow of wind against Choco/Mog, (The fire still burning.) Choco, dodges and the windblow continues and sets fire to a nearby forest. (This being the reason for there not being any forests in Olympus.) Then suddenly out of nowhere Fat Chocobo falls from the sky and falls right through the Titan. And then... I better stop before getting to carried away...:blushing:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
  • Leon
  • Zach fair
  • cloud
  • sepiroth
  • genisis
  • Angeal
  • yuffie
  • cid
  • tifa
  • vincent
  • reno
  • rude
  • AND whoever else they can fit in there

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, the titans and summons are 50/50 disney and final fantasy, so it sounds appropriate for kH XD.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I wonder how many people still remember we're talking about a Kingdom Hearts game and not a crossover Final Fantasy game XD

You telling me its not a cross over game?
This news pains me immensely.

But I'm just thinking about it from the view of getting rid of all the FF cameo's from the previous KH's and adding some new folk in.

Even Choco/Mog (thanks for the name...mind blank for a bit) being the only FF appearence in the game would keep me happy. If only a little bit.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Aldrain Sure has a lot of FFVII Guys on his list...

Anyway, others I want to see, Laguna Loire, Raine, Firion, Zidane, Kuja, The real Stilkzin (Not just the hologram.) If Moogles don't survive that long, then Nono. And... I'd like to say Setzer, but as he was already used (And ruined)...:unsure:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't really care to see anybody from final fantasies before 6, except maybe a few from FFIV.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Auron will still be an adult, and Vincent seems like a very pointless character, I don't know if he even has any fans.

what!? vincent valentine is the hottest loner in the game( admit he is a loner to all you VV fans) and he has his on game "dirge of ceberus"

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Nomura wanted him in the first game. Supposedly there was issue with the fact that he has a gun. That's why Nomura made Cloud's clothing style a blend between his own and Vincent's (hence the red cape).

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Nomura wanted him in the first game. Supposedly there was issue with the fact that he has a gun. That's why Nomura made Cloud's clothing style a blend between his own and Vincent's (hence the red cape).

he could be in bbs i think, cause its a darker game.... and it could explain why cloud has vincents wardrobe in kh1

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I really would like for that to happen, but I don't think it will. I think Disney would have a hissy-fit about it.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

stitch had lasers and xigbar had guns, so why rule out vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back