• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Characters in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

That doesn't mean it's the exact same story even if parts were reused. Aerith is still hinted to be a Cetra judging by how much Leon seems to fear her; Cloud's still going after Sephiroth for "past events"; Yuffie's still a Ninja, Cid's still into air-ships. They're not completely different. It just means Auron's story in KH has enough in common with his FFX story so they could reuse it.
And to top it all - Namine. No more proof needed to show Memories don't really mean squat in this series. If Hades could go as far as trap Auron's will, who's to say he didn't throw in a few "extras"?

Cid's into Gummmi Ships not airships, but same thing.

Yuffie an ninja, but not stealing Materia.

Leon is afraid of Aerith, how would have guessed?

But anyways, I want Zidane in BBS

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm still trying to figure out how Vivi and Setzer were there in the first place. I really thought Nomura would only use his own characters. With any final fantasy character being available, then I do agree that Zidane deserves to be in the spotlight.

State

Awards
I want Zack in BBS, Locke on BBS, Lenna on BBS and Kain on BBS!

A

Azrael

I feel you, Miles.

We all want Zack and especially Kaine.

Hopefully our mutual wish will come true.

I want Cissnei for some odd reason

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
I'm still trying to figure out how Vivi and Setzer were there in the first place. I really thought Nomura would only use his own characters.

Weren't they Fan request?

How old is Cloud in KH1? :confused:

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/kh/kinghearts/art/cloud-character-sheet.jpg
I'm not 100% sure if this is official.

As for Squall.
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/kh/kinghearts/art/yuffie_squall_character-she.jpg

(On Topic.)

In future KH games, I would want to see Gilgamesh!!
Vincent, (Mysterious enough to Challenge Zexion.) Rydia, (She's just so cute when a child.) And a dragoon, either Ricard or Kain. (Dragoon is just my fav, FF Job.)

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Yeah, Balthier in BBS=INSTANT WIN.

But other than that, bring Zack Fair. Maybe.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Usually, I'm against his possible inclusion, but after giving it some thought, I think Zack Fair should appear in BBS - he could be the missing link which would explain the extremely vague subplot of Sephy and Cloud. Honestly, it could be rather interesting if done correctly (I got a few ideas how it'd work out, myself).

But anywho, I seriously want to see a Chocobo appear in BBS. That, and Vincent Valentine.=D

valorxx

i would love to see auron in it. also zidane or (loooooooong shot) jecht to be in it. and if cid makes a return. i would love to see him act the way he did in ff7. that would be so awesome.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I wouldn't be surprised if there was an entire "Chocobo World" that VAT accidentally finds.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I wouldn't mind seeing Balthier and Fran appearing.

The majority of IX's characters.

Gilgamesh with Enkidu.

Also, Mog + Boko summon. It must be done.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I wouldn't mind seeing Balthier and Fran appearing.

The majority of IX's characters.

Gilgamesh with Enkidu.

Also, Mog + Boko summon. It must be done.

Speaking of summons, I definitely wanna see the common ones like Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut, etc. Although, I don't want them to be actual summons, I want them to be characters. Maybe they could fight against the titans in Olympus Coliseum. XD (One can only dream).

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
i would love to see auron in it or (loooooooong shot) jecht to be in it that would be so awesome.

Well as Auron does seem to have a connection with his FF Counterpart, Jecht could appear as his partner...
Maybe we would get to have them both as party members (Well if the other wasn't one, then this is definately a loooooooong shot.)

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
FF relationships are irrelevant in the KH universe. Though, I would love to see Jecht.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back