• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFs (non VII, VIII or X) in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
From Crisis Core, I would like Zack, Angeal, or Genesis added into the game. From FF XII I think Balthier would be cool. And for just FF VII, I would like Vincent to be in KH. I've been wanting him to be in KH forever!

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
:cursing: WTF does nobody care for FF IX

:huh: i dont understand why is FFIX just blown off

I haven't played it before... I've only played FFVII:DoC, FF:X, FF:X-2, FF:XII, and FF:III. I THINK that's all I've played..

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I say Genesis. Him as secret boss can look like the battle against Phantom if he winds.

In BBS, Edea as Secret Boss is the BEST choice possible. Honestly, she would rule. She would perfectly fit with the darker theme of BBS. Her power would make the battle epic, she could even summon a G-Force before the battle, making two battle.

I want Hojo works with Xehanort, then we have the pleasure to kill him.

As for others FF... Kuja and Steiner, especially Steiner considering BBS.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

I say Genesis. Him as secret boss can look like the battle against Phantom if he winds.

In BBS, Edea as Secret Boss is the BEST choice possible. Honestly, she would rule. She would perfectly fit with the darker theme of BBS. Her power would make the battle epic, she could even summon a G-Force before the battle, making two battle.

I want Hojo works with Xehanort, then we have the pleasure to kill him.

As for others FF... Kuja and Steiner, especially Steiner considering BBS.

Yeah Edea could summon Squalls Necklace GF Greiver....You know, that Lion...http://www.finalfantasytr.com/ff8/griever.jpg
or what about Ultimecia...she was more of a badass big boobed bitch than Edea...but Ultimecia doesnt have much of a backstory as Edea...http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/final_fantasy/Ultimecia-2-1.jpg
Google Image Result for http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/final_fantasy/Ultimecia-2-1.jpg
Google Image Result for http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/final_fantasy/Ultimecia-2-1.jpg (oh and in this picture she resembles FFX's Anima....DAMN nomura...so unoriginal)

and yes Hojo...that would be pretty Cool...he could like make some SICK BADASS monsters (or version of the new enemy perhaps)

and for other FF characters....i think Zell would work as a kid..=D

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Zell has to be in Twilight Town with Hayner's group XD

Hojo would summons many of the new enemy, then merge with one and dies... Until he takes possesion of Leon's body in KH3 through Ansem's PC XD Really, I could see that happen.

As for Ultimecia, on my part I say no... Or yes, if we fight Edea in BBS, and in KH3 Sora and Leon finds the things about Ultimecia, and fight her.
Honestly, Edea just looks, to me, better than Ultimecia. More developed character, more amazing battle. And in theory, Edea can do everything Ultimecia does... She can summon Griever... Fighting first Griever then Edea in BBS as Secret Boss is really the best choice they can do.

Genesis cannot work in BBS, because Genesis is sensed to be les strong than Sephiroth, Sora less strong than Terra, and Sora could defeat Sephiroth, meaning Terra in BBS would defeat Genesis as normal boss at best. In KH3 Genesis would be far more powerful. ,I still want he appears in BBS for annoying Terra and Ven in quoting LOVELESS.

A

Azrael

LOVELESS = Win. Honestly, even Cid in FFVII quotes it XD I hope Square Enix is going to publish it.

I wish too, you think guys that Genesis along with Angeal and Zack (hopefully the rest of SOLDIER and Shinra having a mention or two being based in Radiant Garden) should appear. Hojo I can see being a rival to Ansem the Wise if Hojo ot Atw appears in BBS as rivals, perhaps Hojo convinces Xehanort....you know what I'll shut up. My ideas are stupid anyways.

Zack meeting Terra would be funny, hopefully Terra won't have the same voice as him. I can see characters from FFVII being in BBS for that past kind of feel.

But I really want Cissnei to appear in KH, ever since playing Crisis Core, I grown a fanboy obession:wub:

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

i want Zack to be in BBS...I dont CARE how much he looks like terra, or how weird it would be.....

I WANT ZACK....the Crisis Core Ending was Too SAd........

VIVA ZACK FAIR!!
ZACK FAIR USTED VIVIRA PARA SIEMPRE!.....*sniff sniff*
R.I.P........*cry*

and yeah...Cissnei....OMG...

Shes mi Second Favorite....id take her home and just.....mmmm
I got a fanboy obsession with her and Tifa....:p

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
LOVELESS = Win. Honestly, even Cid in FFVII quotes it XD I hope Square Enix is going to publish it.
OH DEAR GOD NO! I'm so sick of that crap, Gackt just keeps quoting and quoting like he is in some kind of half ass'd play then he follows up with some "I IS A MONSTER" shit. Shut up angel boy.

Anyways

HAGEL SHINRA!!! LANG LEBENDIG SHINRA!

ShinRa should be in the game. (Rufus or the whole company)

A

Azrael

OH DEAR GOD NO! I'm so sick of that crap, Gackt just keeps quoting and quoting like he is in some kind of half ass'd play then he follows up with some "I IS A MONSTER" shit. Shut up angel boy.

Anyways

HAGEL SHINRA!!! LANG LEBENDIG SHINRA!

ShinRa should be in the game. (Rufus or the whole company)

That would mean Hojo can be there as a rival to Ansem the Wise! There both scientists! Plus Cissnei is so hot and I feel bad that Zack liked Aerith more than her, pair her with Terra!!!

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:thumbup: i do think that zell would be a good kid in TT

but...

:confused: how do u kno terra is stronger than sora

lst i checked sora Beat terra im KH2:FM+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back