• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFs (non VII, VIII or X) in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Warriors of Light LOLZ.

That'd make me laugh if he included them.

Sexy Angel
Genesis cannot work in BBS, because Genesis is sensed to be les strong than Sephiroth, Sora less strong than Terra, and Sora could defeat Sephiroth, meaning Terra in BBS would defeat Genesis as normal boss at best. In KH3 Genesis would be far more powerful. ,I still want he appears in BBS for annoying Terra and Ven in quoting LOVELESS.

Ehh? Genesis is in Project G, Sephiroth came from Project J. Its safe to say that Sephiroth is stronger b/c of the Jenova cells, but Genisis is a fair match if he isnt degrading. Sephiroth vs Genisis was an amazing fight in Crisis. They were evenly matched through the fight.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Ehh? Genesis is in Project G, Sephiroth came from Project J. Its safe to say that Sephiroth is stronger b/c of the Jenova cells, but Genisis is a fair match if he isnt degrading. Sephiroth vs Genisis was an amazing fight in Crisis. They were evenly matched through the fight.

Maybe, but still, Nomura stated that Sephiroth is without any doubt the most powerful char in FFVII Universe. In BBS, Genesis should be degrading... That's also why I said he appears in BBS, and we fight him in KH3...

Sexy Angel
Maybe, but still, Nomura stated that Sephiroth is without any doubt the most powerful char in FFVII Universe. In BBS, Genesis should be degrading... That's also why I said he appears in BBS, and we fight him in KH3...

>_> Sephy isnt the most powerful. How do you think Cloud pwns his ass?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
>_> Sephy isnt the most powerful. How do you think Cloud pwns his ass?

Because Sephiroth is arrogant, wants play with Cloud and underestimate the strength of someone having something to protect.

I mean, look in AC, we know that Sephiroth is a Master in Swords and Magic, and still, he uses only sword. If Sephiroth was less arrogant, he wouldn't have stab Cloud in his shoulder but in his heart, and he won. In FF7 Original, Sephiroth also used the most common attack, but Cloud used Omnislash... Sephiroth lose because he wants make suffer Cloud and he doesn't think that Cloud will come with something good... If Sephiroth went to the goal and attacked Cloud like any other person, he'd win. Things is that Sephiroth wants make suffer Cloud, so he loses.

The creators of FFVII themselves said that no one is stronger than Sephiroth in FFVII Universe, so well...

A

Azrael

I don't want to fight a degrading Genesis in BBS or KH3, thats for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back