• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF characters you feel sorry for.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Gunblader Lionheart said:
Yes I to was thinking the same, don't curse the other Characters, The Conquerer think of Yuna or Riku, they to felt the damage.

In FF X-2 Yuna and Rikku got over that problem. Now they were really happy. Besides, Yuna got to see Tidus again. Rikku lives on a space ship with Brother and will continue to live a happy life, so I can't really feel sorry for them.

The Conquerer said:
In FF X-2 Yuna and Rikku got over that problem. Now they were really happy. Besides, Yuna got to see Tidus again. Rikku lives on a space ship with Brother and will continue to live a happy life, so I can't really feel sorry for them.
But for that time when Yuna had to accepted Tidus's fate and how Rikku's home was destroyed etc. that was sad. But your right though The Conquerer sorry to cause you grief.

R

Riku's Dawn

Sephy could have turned out good, but he HAD to be experimented on!

Riku's Dawn said:
Sephy could have turned out good, but he HAD to be experimented on!
Ahhh, yes the Jenova Project kinda through that one outta the window, lol.

R

Riku's Dawn

Gunblader Lionheart said:
Ahhh, yes the Jenova Project kinda through that one outta the window, lol.
He turned out as a pyscopathic massacre machine.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
He wasn't experimented on.

He was an experiment.

EDIT: Wouldn't have made a differance though. He sucked to begin with.

Riku's Dawn said:
Eh, dang JENOVA cells. Mutating our DNA and all!
You mean the geo-stigma...? I felt sorry for the people effected with this life-force inside them, being held against there own bodies and used as a tool for the reunion of Sephiroth.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Wakka.

He devoted his entire life to the following of his religion, Yevon, only to be smacked in the face by it, at a crucial time in his and his friends life: Yuna's pilgrimage to "her death".

Lulu was able to deal with this, as was Yuna. Yuna's will was set, and nothing would stop her from reaching her goal, but Wakka was just a lost little boy. His religion has betrayed him and turned out to be bogus, whilst Yuna, his little sister, was going to die because of this religion and it's "holy teachings".

Think how scared and confused he must have felt.

Squall18

VersionX said:
Wakka.

He devoted his entire life to the following of his religion, Yevon, only to be smacked in the face by it, at a crucial time in his and his friends life: Yuna's pilgrimage to "her death".

Lulu was able to deal with this, as was Yuna. Yuna's will was set, and nothing would stop her from reaching her goal, but Wakka was just a lost little boy. His religion has betrayed him and turned out to be bogus, whilst Yuna, his little sister, was going to die because of this religion and it's "holy teachings".

Think how scared and confused he must have felt.

Not to mention that he had to deal with the death of his brother Chappu.

I just remembered that Barret had a tough time as well.
His town being destroyed by Shinra, his wife dying and then he had to watch his best friend Dyne fall to his death over the side of a cliff after they almost killed each other.
Not to mention that Barret lost a hand as well, but he seems better off with a huge gun on his arm instead so I don't think that one counts.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Barret, Cyan, Terra, Aeris, Sephiroth, Vincent, Lucretcia, Tellah, Edward, Gast, Ilfana, Cloud, Rinoa, Vivi, Joseph,Galuf, Kreia, Kuja, more I am sure.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
well...I felt bad for mostly all of FFIX cast...Zidane I felt bad fro because he never knew where he came from and was always searching for his true home and when he found it...(I dont wanna use spoiler boxes so I'll just move on..lol)..Vivi is probably one of the most popular character that people feel sorry for...I am the same Vivi thoughout the game had to deal with people despising him just because of what he was...and he also had to watch many of his "brothers"..being used to cause pain to tons of poeple....(ok..thats enough of Vivi..lol)...Dagger(Garnet) I felt bad for...cuz (damnit spoilers..) of how her "mother" used her for war and didnt even care about her well-being anymore(until it was too late..ok lets move on)...lastly theres Kuja(only cuz I dont feel like doing an entire rundown of the cast)..Kuja was flawed,crazy,and a girly-man...but he still showed that he went though so much and gained so little..and he admitted that what he did was wrong..and regretted not truly experiencing life like Zidane....

Well those are the characters I feel sorry for(of FFIX..some of them)..>_>..might do FFVII next..lol

KeybladeMaster91

I'd definately say Yuna. She is so close to Tidus and when he disappears, she tries so hard to find him in X-2. She just doesnt want to let him go, after everything they'd been through. I always thought the whistle part is kinda sweet really.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I'm going to say Ramza from FF Tactics..

-He was the true hero of the game..yet he was considered a "Criminal"
-He lost both of his brothers at the disposal of the Church
-He had to watch his sister become used by the Church..only to revive a monster
-He had to deal with the betrayal of good friends and family
-People think he's dead..even though he was happy at the end
-He looks like a girl on his picture for the first chapter.. (Okay that doesn't count)
-His best friend was using him

...For those who've played FFT, you can't escape the fact Ramza went through a hell of a lot...almost as much, if not more, than the characters of FFIX...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back