• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF characters you feel sorry for.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i feel sorry for cloud. that he figured out he wasn't the real cloud.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
^ He knew he wasn't what everybody thought he was, that's the secret he kept from everybody.

^ Final Fantasy Characters, not Kingdom Hearts characters.

Barret, Cyan, Terra, Aeris, Sephiroth, Vincent, Lucretcia, Tellah, Edward, Gast, Ilfana, Cloud, Rinoa, Vivi, Joseph,Galuf, Kreia, Kuja, more I am sure.
Yeah, why not just say all characters?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hikari44

Rikku from FFX cause she is annoying as f-uck and anyone with half a brain cell hates her irritating, constant cheerfulness and nasal voice.

Paine from FFX-2 because...well...she is an original character from FFX-2. And a tragic Lulu rip-off, at that.

Tidus, Aeris, and Vivi because..well...you guys know. :'(

Ty Leonheart

I feel sorry for Cloud( he lost Aeris and Zack

I also feel sorry for Laguna Loire from FF 8. He lost his neice so he went to look for her. His wife died while giving birth to his son who was sent to an orphanage.

swks26

well i always feel sorry for everyone.. half way playing.. i always think what if i were them.. how sad it would be.. then i kinda quit ==" like ff9... whne garnet cant do anything.. so sad ><

Riku_123

I feel Sora for Tidus cause of his childhood and he dissapeard and all that.

I feel bad for Cloud cause he lost Aerith(Aeries) watever >_> oh and cause he fell in love with her...why would he?

I feel bad for Tifa cause Im pretty sure she loves Cloud,but Cloud refuses to notice it.

L

lionheart128

this sounds crazy but i feel bad for sephiroth because he and his mother were experimented on made the way they were and all he wanted to do is see his mother when you look at it in that point of view its not completly psychopathic slaughter..

Ty Leonheart

I feel sorry for (believe it or not) Seifer (FF VIII) because the Sorcerous made him do things that he will probably never be forgiven for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back