• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF characters you feel sorry for.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
aerith, squall , steiner , yuna and auron , tidus , ashe. mostly aerith she died young trying to ave cloud and cloud could've stopped sephy but din't.

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i feel sorry for roxas because he was sora's nobody and i feel sorry for kiari because she is always stuck on the island in kh2 and has no important role in the kingdom hearts series.:laugh:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
R1KU said:
Well i feel sorry for roxas because he was sora's nobody and i feel sorry for kiari because she is always stuck on the island in kh2 and has no important role in the kingdom hearts series.:laugh:

Did you not read the title? I never saw "KH characters you felt sorry for."

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
R1KU said:

Final Fantasy characters, you idiot. Well done for spoiling outside the KH2 forum!

The M.C.

JTTW
well i only playe FFX, FFX-2, and FFVIII(a little bit of it) so i guess i feel sorry for tidus and yuna because they had to seperate in the end of FFX.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
xCursedXRebellionx said:
Wow..a 10 year old non-virgin..good job.

And how can you feel sorry for Ashe? The game is not even out yet, unless you have the japanese version.

i read the story duuh. i also feel sorry for sephiroth and rinoa. she is not lovd.

Masamune

Big Boss
geez sorry guys :blushing: well i guess in the final fantasy series i would have to say tifa because cloud ignores her alot in AC and yuna because just when she started to love tidus he left. and once again i am sorry if i offended anybody by my previous post.

aerith-angel

Definitely feel sorry for Yuna and Tidus, but Auron, too, he lost his 2 best friends and died trying to avenge them. I also feel sorry for Red XIII, because he was used as an experiment.

Unknown Zinko

At another point, was in Final Fantasy IX, when Freya reunited her beloved Fratley only for him to mysteriously forget her entirely. She had been searching for years for him, and he couldn't even remember her name. Even at the end of the game, she sits with him in Burmecia and leans her head against his chest, she says something like:

"He still doesn't remember..."

Definately the saddest part in any FF to me.

D

Deleted member 5341

*cry* Everyone in FFX o_o
I teared a lot in the end T_T

Masamune

Big Boss
AngelicPaopuHart said:

yeah it was soooooo sad...... i also shed tears (only a little).........

Masamune

Big Boss
AngelicPaopuHart said:

yeah it was soooooo sad...... i also shed tears :cry: (only a little).........

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
I also feel sorry for Tidus at the end of ff10 when he had to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back