• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF characters that should be in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I'd like to see the FFXII characters all Kingdom Hearts-makeovered. It'd be pretty awesome..

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I reckon just stick with Radient Garden, I mean lets not forget BBS is only a sidestory, so lets just stick with one and not add too many new characters. I mean I'd prefer to keep it say 70% Disney and 30% Square Characters (Includes Sora Riku Kairi and all the other made up ones along with FF) My opinion anyways.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I would like to think maybe a couple of new FF characters, bbut otherwise, keep as is

Elorah

Awards
I don't think another one or two characters would hurt... too many new ones though and it would get a little weird.

sora_freak12

thanks Grimmjow is the best. >=D

BTW does anybody remember if in BBS you get to go to Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion? i forget if that was confirmed already...

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed. After all, we see screenshots of the Great Maw in Hollow Bastion. Another thing: as great as i think it would be to have more characters, there are two reason why they probably won't add a whole lot more from FF: 1.) Kingdom Hearts is its own game, ok? Adding and adding characters would just make it another FF game that had Sora in it, which would make it a KH game that was also a FF game..? 2.) I got some info from another thread like this one sort of that Nomura will only add FF characters that he was a part of making; so he was upset (sad?angry?) when characters like Seifer appeared in KH2. Do not rely on just my word, although if the above info is true, then i could see why.

Fallen Phoenix

maybe leon and cloud and co as childs. couse it is 10 year back...

That would be cool... a teenager Cloud, I can imagine it already...

It would be better to deage some FF characters instead of putting in some others... And it's what they will do, I'm sure, because if they put some new FF characters, then they would have to create their own personal stories and...it would be a real mess XD

T

TwilightDawn

I would really love to see vincent,
since it would be in the past though, might see him as a turk, or something of the sorts..jsut to add that effect of being in the past

i think we might spot leon and the gang as kids
we'll get to see a realy young yuffie maybe ^_^

i think adding a few new caracrers would be nice, to add the effect of being in the past and in a diffent environment a little. New caracters could be from earlier final fantasy titles, Seing Zack Fair could be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back