• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Favourite Princess of Heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favourite Princess of Heart?

• Kairi

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Belle

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Alice

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Aurora

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Cinderella

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Snow White

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

Just wondering how popular each of them are. Of course, it may reflect which of their Disney films you liked best :tongue:

State

Awards
Aurora. There's just something interesting about her, she looks very mature compared to the others. I wished you could interact more with the Princesses in KHII.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Belle. Yes, it is a childhood thing, but also she reads, which is more than the other princesses can say. And the time that she elbowed Xaldin was pretty funny

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Hard to say since you barely ever see any. I'mma go with Belle for being more active...kinda. And her act of violence towards Xaldin was cool too.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aurora, most definantly. I love the art-style from her movie, and I think (personally) she's the prettiest of the PoH.
Belle is nice, too. Followed by Cinderella, Alice, Jasmine, Snow White, and Kairi.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
sorry everyone is going to hate me....but i choose kairi----Disney cool(sort of) but i will not get into Disney princesses!! NO WAY!!!

What makes her any cooler than the other princesses?
She's twice as feminine and three times as useless.

Dcasd1

don't really know since you hardly see any of them. I'll go with kairi

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I say and vote for Kairi. Just my opinion. But as for the Disney POH, I'd say Belle, by far. My favorite character out of them in general (KH or original Disney) and her elbowing Xaldin in KH2 was cool.

WwhiptailwW

Yeah my favourite is Aurora :)

I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if all the Princesses of Heart were a summon? I imagined that they'd create a giant Save Point-like circle which restores your health and MP when you stand in it (but of course you couldn't access the Gummi Ship) and their limit would be shooting flashes of light similar to Minnie's but better.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm not putting anyone down for their opinion, but out of curiosity, why Aurora? She didn't really do anything in KH (so far).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back