• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Drive Form??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
this should be in the Favourite section in the Forum Insanity.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Anti Form ^^ Regardless of how ****ed u were if u got it, he looked so kew; ^^ i wish u could use it whenever T_T

TwoAcross

Anti Form was awesome... I so wish that they would make it permanent. Funny story, a lot of the time in boss battles I'd go Anti Form instead of whatever form I selected, and I'd be doing better in Anti Form.

For instance, once when I was fighting Xaldin, and I selected Master Form (I'd already gone Master Form once before, with little improvement), but I went Anti Form instead. At first I thought... "Oh, geez... I'm screwed"... but I was doing better in Anti Form than I had done in Master Form.

One question though... why didn't Yen Sid warn Sora about Anti Form? He should have known about it, right? Other than Anti Form, my favorite is Final Form, but I prefer to use Valor Form.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah I love final form, I think Sora looks cool in white :tonguesmile: Flying is fun too! I like the flames on Sora's wisdom form but I hate the shooting. lol.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
My favorite is wisdom form. I like the gracefulness of movement, shoot, and increased magic powers.

Anti-Form always made me do worse, especially in battles where you pretty much have to use a reaction command.
[At which time, I can't, my HP gets really low, and I can't heal myself...not cool]

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Mu favorite form is Anti-Form because of its strong agility movements and cool attacks. I don't get my Anti-form to go down to Critical so it fun to walk into the cave in the SHip Graveyard and BAM! Sora even looks good in Anti-form! LOL

Valor Form was also one of my favorite because it was my first one and I've used it alot. I used it like 27 times the whole game...

To answer Twoacross, maybe he wanted to suprise Sora. The hard way. And if Sora got sooo angry at Yen Sid for not telling him, he can't scream at him since if you back to Yen Sid's castle, Yen Sid is suprisingly not there anymore.

BlueConstant

One question though... why didn't Yen Sid warn Sora about Anti Form? He should have known about it, right? Other than Anti Form, my favorite is Final Form, but I prefer to use Valor Form.

i... don't think he needed to. since the mirrors hinted at all of the drive powers Sora's come to posses, + i think he hinted at it a little bit by using Donald as an example hinting(and starting that running gag, lol) that "even you or your friends could give in to the darkness at any time"

anyway... my favorite form's the Master form. for giving sora extra non/elemental keyblade attacks in the place of some of his spells + a tornado attack. It's definitely a lot of fun blitzing Cloud with flame dashes in the hades cup :p

Kaxej

My favorite was Anti. I cheated and put it in my drive menu and gave myself the 9 gauges needed to use it. And if you do that, you can revert as long as you're not in a fight.

awsemo

my fav is valor cause it's focus is strength and i've never really been one for using magic except fo cure. and my favorite color is red!

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
Hm, Valor and Anti I reckon.
Valor form you just run in with two keyblades and hack and slash the hell out of the enemy.
Anti form 'cause he's all evil like, and incredibly fast and agile.

Wisdom form annoys me 'cause of the glidey thing and the shooting, I end up missing the enemy some of the time, but the increased magic can be quite an advantage.
Master form I just don't really like the colour, but it's more balanced with strength and magic, but yeah I rarely use magic.
Final form I haven't really used yet. I do have it, but I haven't played KHII in a while so I gotta get back to it...

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hmm,I like the Valor Form...oh,and Wisdom is also good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back