REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Boy, the silence just kinda answers the question for you, doesn't it?:tongue:

I think I've put the most hours in SA2:B, over 90 of them on the ol' Gamecube memory card although much of that was due to my sister's chao raising. But I'm 1 of the rare few that think the shooting & hunting stages get a worse rap than they deserve.

In more recent history I've probably replayed STH2 & S#&K far more than any other game in the series.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
  • News Hound
I enjoy sonic 1,2,cd adventure 1,2, heroes,colors and generations but this,

This will always be my favorite sonic game.

Rix

:)
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Nothing's Like Before
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 :) Might be my favourite game because of the nostalgia though, but it's still a fun game to play :) Sonic 3 & Knuckles is also great :)

I haven't played that many modern Sonic games, but I did like Sonic Colors. The story and the dialogue was kinda childish, but the game was fun :)

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Couldn't decide between Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2, both the original and the "directors cuts", but I think it would be SA2 if it had the open worldness of the first one or even expanded upon it.

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
1. Sonic Adventure 2
2. Sonic Heroes
3. Sonic Adventure
4. Sonic Advance 2
5. Sonic Battle

And those really are the only Sonic games I've played, though I'm eager for 2017.

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
Ah, yes. The werehog levels were way less of a pain on PS2/Wii.
Unleashed was a great game. The problem with it was that the Werehog levels were slow. It's like putting God of War in a Sonic game and expecting that specific audience of gamers to enjoy it. Maybe Sega would have done better by making the Werehog a spinoff of Sonic, or even rebrand it into something completely original.

Rix

• Final Fantasy XV
  • Nothing's Like Before
Unleashed was a great game. The problem with it was that the Werehog levels were slow. It's like putting God of War in a Sonic game and expecting that specific audience of gamers to enjoy it. Maybe Sega would have done better by making the Werehog a spinoff of Sonic, or even rebrand it into something completely original.
Agreed. Honestly, I don't really think that the werehog levvels were as bad as people say. It's just that some of the werehog stages are a bit too long, especially Eggmanland was annoying AF. And the werehog levels felt a bit out of place in a Sonic game.

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
Agreed. Honestly, I don't really think that the werehog levvels were as bad as people say. It's just that some of the werehog stages are a bit too long, especially Eggmanland was annoying AF. And the werehog levels felt a bit out of place in a Sonic game.
Haha, like I said: it's like making a Sonic game, but adding God of War into hell. You even level-up techniques by collecting round objects. xD

Kingroxas

• Nothing's Like Before
I gotta say sonic adventure 2 battle or sonic unleashed (360), sonic generations was just too short and sonic colors was nice but not exactly what I wanted

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
I think the werehog levels would've fared better if we were playing as Knuckles instead of a mutated Sonic. Its not like the transformation really even effects much of the plot or Sonic's characterization. He barely seemed phased by it at all.

Rix

• Final Fantasy XV
  • Nothing's Like Before
I think the werehog levels would've fared better if we were playing as Knuckles instead of a mutated Sonic. Its not like the transformation really even effects much of the plot or Sonic's characterization. He barely seemed phased by it at all.
I was about to say the exact same thing. The Sonic already has Knuckles as a strenght based character, so there was never any use in introducing the werehog other than using it as a gimmick. And it wasn't well recieved by most fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.