• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Sonic Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Boy, the silence just kinda answers the question for you, doesn't it?:tongue:

I think I've put the most hours in SA2:B, over 90 of them on the ol' Gamecube memory card although much of that was due to my sister's chao raising. But I'm 1 of the rare few that think the shooting & hunting stages get a worse rap than they deserve.

In more recent history I've probably replayed STH2 & S#&K far more than any other game in the series.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Definitely Sonic Heroes, I loved the team mechanics and music though the camera was a right pain...

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I enjoy sonic 1,2,cd adventure 1,2, heroes,colors and generations but this,
latest

This will always be my favorite sonic game.

Rix

:)
Awards
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 :) Might be my favourite game because of the nostalgia though, but it's still a fun game to play :) Sonic 3 & Knuckles is also great :)

I haven't played that many modern Sonic games, but I did like Sonic Colors. The story and the dialogue was kinda childish, but the game was fun :)

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Couldn't decide between Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2, both the original and the "directors cuts", but I think it would be SA2 if it had the open worldness of the first one or even expanded upon it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
1. Sonic Adventure 2
2. Sonic Heroes
3. Sonic Adventure
4. Sonic Advance 2
5. Sonic Battle

And those really are the only Sonic games I've played, though I'm eager for 2017.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Ah, yes. The werehog levels were way less of a pain on PS2/Wii.

Unleashed was a great game. The problem with it was that the Werehog levels were slow. It's like putting God of War in a Sonic game and expecting that specific audience of gamers to enjoy it. Maybe Sega would have done better by making the Werehog a spinoff of Sonic, or even rebrand it into something completely original.

Rix

Awards
Unleashed was a great game. The problem with it was that the Werehog levels were slow. It's like putting God of War in a Sonic game and expecting that specific audience of gamers to enjoy it. Maybe Sega would have done better by making the Werehog a spinoff of Sonic, or even rebrand it into something completely original.

Agreed. Honestly, I don't really think that the werehog levvels were as bad as people say. It's just that some of the werehog stages are a bit too long, especially Eggmanland was annoying AF. And the werehog levels felt a bit out of place in a Sonic game.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Agreed. Honestly, I don't really think that the werehog levvels were as bad as people say. It's just that some of the werehog stages are a bit too long, especially Eggmanland was annoying AF. And the werehog levels felt a bit out of place in a Sonic game.

Haha, like I said: it's like making a Sonic game, but adding God of War into hell. You even level-up techniques by collecting round objects. xD

Kingroxas

Awards
I gotta say sonic adventure 2 battle or sonic unleashed (360), sonic generations was just too short and sonic colors was nice but not exactly what I wanted

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think the werehog levels would've fared better if we were playing as Knuckles instead of a mutated Sonic. Its not like the transformation really even effects much of the plot or Sonic's characterization. He barely seemed phased by it at all.

Rix

Awards
I think the werehog levels would've fared better if we were playing as Knuckles instead of a mutated Sonic. Its not like the transformation really even effects much of the plot or Sonic's characterization. He barely seemed phased by it at all.

I was about to say the exact same thing. The Sonic already has Knuckles as a strenght based character, so there was never any use in introducing the werehog other than using it as a gimmick. And it wasn't well recieved by most fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back