• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Sonic Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Personally, Sonic Adventure DX or Sonic Advance 3 were my favs. Sonic Adventure's DX just had this incredible story along with Master Emerald history that just made me wanting to play more. The introduction to Shadow was one of the coolest lowkey rivalries in the whole series. And the final boss was epic when you become Super Sonic and Super Shadow...just fantastic. This is my favorite Sonic game of all time even though I've only beaten the game twice.

Sonic Advance 3 was another fav due to being similar to its original roots. It was better than the previous entries (imo) ranging from balanced physics to additional characters. You could also collect chao for the garden/playground which is a nice nod to the Adventures games. I found it very addictive and it became my fav after playing it for hours upon hours.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not too big on Sonic, but I did like the first two games when I was younger.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I never really played Sonic, considering I really, really hate his design :/

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Sonic 3 & Knuckles... This is clearly the best IMO but ill run my top 10 being that I have played pretty much all of them....

1) Sonic 3 & Knuckles
2) Sonic 2
3) Sonic Adventure 2
4) Sonic CD
5) Sonic The Hedgehog
6) Sonic Mania
7) Sonic Generations
8) Sonic Adventure
9) Sonic Rush
10) Sonic R (joking but i do have fond memories of this game... Sonic Colors)

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Closing this thread since the last post was 10 months ago before it was bumped.

Feel free to talk about your favorite games in the main Sonic thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back