• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Favorite Sleight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

I don't know if anyone's done this before, but whatever. What was your favorite sleight? It can be as common as Firaga or as powerful as Holy or Dark Aura. It can even be an enemy attack! ANY sleight, what's your favorite?

My personal favorites are:
Fira
Firaga
Dark Firaga
(Loved the looks of fire spells)

Freeze (enemy attack that you can use!)

Dark Aura (looks so cool)

Holy (wish they had this in the other games, it's clearly a light-based spell)

Trinity Limit (light-based obviously, but doesn't look as cool as Holy; Sora's ultimate attack)

Deathscythe (Marluxia's sleights look so coolin the remake!)

Blossom Shower (see above)

Fire Wall (Axel's Fire Wall looks so awesome)

Ars Arcanum (one of the very best sleights of all time, I love using this one, I just wish it used a higher amount than 3-6, makes it tough to finish, but I love how Sora just hits so many times, it's awesome)

Helm Split (too bad Riku can't use this, only the Replica, it looks so cool, dark version of Blitz)

Blitz (awesome attack, three-hit jump attack)

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I loved,
Sonic Blade (Awesome Chain Attacks)
Whirlwind to the Void (Marluxia makes you drop every card, then you must gather them back up)
Ars Arcanum (Just awesome how Sora attacks the enemy rapidly)
I know there are more but I can't think of anymore.

Riku Fan1415

^Oh yeah, forgot about Whirlwind to the Void, loved that and loved Zexion's black tornado where he steals your cards because you have to kill his books to get them back.

anti-form137

Strike Raid (awesome combo with Sonic Blade)
Sonic Blade (see above)
Ars Arcanum
Ragnarok (I wish it had the combo before like in KH)
Trinity Limit (this is epic)
Dark Aura (Also epic)
Inverse Burst
I don't know if this is a sleight but when Zexion makes the clones with the Soul Eater
Slide Break (Vexen actually managed to do something cool)
There's more but I don't wanna type anymore.

Flowmotion

I haven't seen them all in the remake, Dark Aura disappointed me really. Strike raid and Trinity Limit were awesome, all of Marluxia's sleights were pretty nice, along with some of Larxene's and Vexen's.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Well, I was never really the type to use sleights, but I did use them from time to time.

Um, Trinity Limit had helped me out of a lot of tough spots, and it's quite strong and quick to obtain. So I guess it would be that one.

I really hated some of Donald's sleights, I used them once or twice and I decided to never use them again because they did not do much. xD

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Trinty Limit I wouldn't know what to do without that move lol. Easily gaining levels from that move made a good difference. :)

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Ragnarok
Sonic Blade
Whirlwind to the Void
Ars Arcanum
Goofy Smash (Is that a sleight? I'm not sure)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
my favorite sleight is lethal frame. i didn't like how square enix made a translation error in re:chain of memories. they accidentally named it lethal flame...

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Trinity Limit is my fave =)...it's easy and I love it's effect x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back