• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Re: Fate of A Hero

Day 41
Tease

"Maybe...we're missing something." Zexion grumbled after Akira had left the room. Xemnas rewinded and played the memories Vexen was able to record.

"What do you mean?" Vexen pondered.

"I mean," Zexion paced towards the screen, "That maybe Namine isn't our problem."

Xemnas stopped.

"Explain." He commanded. Zexion stood next to him.

"These actions can't be for Namine's own personal reasons." He said. Silence. After a few moments, he left the room.

-----

"Looky here, it's little science experiment gone wrong!" Xane's sarcastic joy spilled out, and she put her arm around Akira as she walked down the hall, away from Vexen's lab. She grimaced.

"Xane, can't you go pick on Larxene?" Akira asked exasperatingly. Xane smiled and flipped her blonde hair.

"Sadly, Larxene is on a mission with Marluxia," Xane's face soured as her mind wandered off. Kingdom Hearts KNOWS what they do on their missions....

"Ew," Akira mumbled. Xane smiled wickedly, then stepped forward, blocking Akira's way.

"Look shorty, I need a favor." She said hostily. Akira leaned on her left hip, arms crossed.

"What?" She barked. Xane grinned.

"Oh nothing...just get Roxas to ask me out somewhere on our day off, is all..." She replied, checking her nails nonchalantly. Akira stiffened.

"You don't have a problem with that, do you hon?" She teased. Akira grinded her teeth, summoning a portal to evade Xane. As Akira dissapeared, Xane laughed.

"Aw, lil' princess jealous?" She called.

------

Aria

braver by the minute

Xane should die right now (Road to Dawn is too long for her to live). That would make me very happy.

Bellaisima358

(once more, this is a half chapter. The edit shall come tomorrow)

Day 50
Another Encounter.

"Alright, mission assignments." Saix belowed from his number two spot. Everyone listened up.

"Xane and Larxene, as usual," Saix looked at the two blondes with frowns plastered on their faces, "Beast's Castle."

Xane and Larxene rolled their eyes in unison, and left. He turned to Marluxia and Zexion.

"Halloween Town."

Lexaeus and Xigbar looked up as they're names were called.

"Hollow Bastion."

And on and on the assignments went untill they reached Akira and Roxas.

"Well well well, another mere coincidence you two are paired up?" Saix asked sarcastically. Akira hid under the hood of her cloak as Roxas blushed cherry red.

"Alright, new world assignment," Saix continued, "This one is far off our radar...and Akira might recognize it."

Akira looked up in alarm.

Aria

braver by the minute

D: where are they going?!?!? *searches through brain* idk I can't think!

Bellaisima358

contiuned from last post:

Akira looked up in alarm.

"Just a hint," Saix smirked. He knew perfectly well where they were going.

"Go on then," Xemnas prompted, holding back a smirk as well. Akira and Roxas looked at eachother, confusion forming in their faces.

"Um...what is this place called?" Roxas asked. Saix grinned.

"Akira can tell you that later."

They forcibly dissapeared, leaving the white meeting room.

------

Sun. Bright yellow sun and a clear blue sky. The wind was cool, a smell of the sea....the grass green, the trees in the far forest tall enough to kiss the clouds...The large ocean spread out before them. This certain place....it was like a dream...a memory...

Akira gasped. She did know this place. She blinked.

"Tani-nada," Akira whispered. Roxas looked at her as she took off her hood.

"Tani whatta?" He asked. Akira looked out to the blue water.

"Tani-nada. Valley of the Ocean. Part of Nayo." She repeated. She met Roxas's eyes.

"My mom and dad were from here." Akira whispered.

Aria

braver by the minute

D: *gaspness* omg are we going to learn more about her parents????

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Nice cliffy. C:
It looks like we're going to learn a bit more about her parents.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Damn, they keep messin wit bell's head; lucky I'm not in that story or I'd kick their sorry ass^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back