• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fatal Frame

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I've always wanted to play them, particularly the second one. I've seen a used copy of the third game at GameStop, but it was a bit expensive and I didn't have the cash for it on me at the time.

Also, Nintendo has said they won't be publishing Fatal Frame 4 in North America, unfortunately.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I would love to have one of those games.

For some reason, I don't have any creepy games in my collection and Fatal Frame's always seemed to appealed to me. Yet I cannot find it... Cursed Understocked Military GameStop.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Really I love silent hill. Is it anything like that?
Not even close.
Fatal Frame is about a girl who goes into a haunted house looking for her sister. Again, the house is haunted. She finds a camera, the only weapon you are able to use in the game. You take pics of the ghosts when they are close and try to get a good shot. A great shot results in a Fatal Frame/ critical hit.

Personally, never played the game but looks very scary. It's a shame the new one isn't coming to us in the U.S.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
BEST HORROR GAME EVER!!! My Favorite =), specially three "Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented" x) *Reiiiikaaaaaa* XD!!. Two "Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly" was good, a very lovely story line and plot but lacked the extensive game play that 3 offered besides I seriously find Reika *gulp* much creepier than Sae, Not that Sae isn't Scary XD.

It's a really worthy buy for any Horror games fan, I guarantee it'll creep the hell out of you and make you stay up at night...peering at the dark...jumping at the slightest of sounds lolz. Highly recommended ;).

XxXAnimexXx

Not even close.
Fatal Frame is about a girl who goes into a haunted house looking for her sister. Again, the house is haunted. She finds a camera, the only weapon you are able to use in the game. You take pics of the ghosts when they are close and try to get a good shot. A great shot results in a Fatal Frame/ critical hit.

Personally, never played the game but looks very scary. It's a shame the new one isn't coming to us in the U.S.

Hm. I want to play that and clocktower i've heard good things about that as well.

Xugoh

It's been years since i picked those games up, tried all three but never finished them because they scared the crap out of me. The puzzles were a bit mind bending as well. But overall the franchise is great, might be the best survival horror series out there.

XxXAnimexXx

It's been years since i picked those games up, tried all three but never finished them because they scared the crap out of me. The puzzles were a bit mind bending as well. But overall the franchise is great, might be the best survival horror series out there.

Yeah listen to the man he knows

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Two "Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly" was good, a very lovely story line and plot but lacked the extensive game play that 3 offered

Gee, I can only imagine why that might be.

Anyway, I think it would pretty cool if Temco would release the first three games in the series in a fairly cheap bundle like Konami did with Metal Gear Solid and Capcom did with Devil May Cry, Onimusha and Resident Evil 4 and Outbreak.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
So does anyone else here like Fatal Frame/Project Zero? The 4th one isn't out in English yet >:[
Wikipedia page

Nor will it I believe.
I don't think their going to release it in North America D:

4PP guys screaming and cursing the ghosts whilst playing:
YouTube - The Secret Room! (Twins strike again...)

That's not the 4th one their playing of course hon.
The newer ones of like Brad and Nick playing are:
YouTube - Cheapest Scare Evaaaaar! (Fatal Frame 4 - Brad)
YouTube - Second Cheapest Scare Evaaaar! (Fatal Frame 4 - Nick)

:DDD
Glad to know other people watch 4pp as well ♥

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Anyway, I think it would pretty cool if Temco would release the first three games in the series in a fairly cheap bundle like Konami did with Metal Gear Solid and Capcom did with Devil May Cry, Onimusha and Resident Evil 4 and Outbreak.

Or Blu-ray ala GoW.

Diastyl

Its an awesome game, sadly me and my sister don't know Japanese, so we just play the 4th game by using walkthroughs....

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Its an awesome game, sadly me and my sister don't know Japanese, so we just play the 4th game by using walkthroughs....

Gah, I can't even get the 4th one. I don't think an import would work on my Wii. But... there's a place where you can pre-order the 4th one... in ENGLISH!! The release date is unconfirmed though D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back