• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy Hearts - Final Kingdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Hi Ho. It's Blaise again. This will be my 600th post! Hurrah!
Anyway, I'm starting another RP.
It's about Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games only...
You can be an original, or existing character. Also, you can have as many as three characters.

The Rules are:

No Godmodding.
No Cursing.
Romance is to be kept to a minimum, but is hard to avoid when dealing with games like KH and FF. PG-13 please, and NO higher.
If you have a problem, or need info, or have plot ideas, PM me, instead of posting them in the story.
Also, use the rules of "IC" and "OOC". In Context is when you are writing for the story plot... Out Of Context is when you comment on when you'll be leaving, or saying hello, or other such BRIEF comments.

OK, here's the story to start it all off...
(This story starts after KH-CoM, and before FF12.)

The storm was raging. Sora got to his feet. Donald and Goofy had not awaken. Sora crawled out to the entrance of the cave, and peered out.
Rain was coming down in sheets. Lightning flashed continuously.
"I've never seen it this bad," thought Sora.
They were currently in a cave near Hollow Bastion. Sora, Donald, and Goofy had traveled there, following the trail of the newly re-emerging Heartless. The storm sent them into the cave.
"Is this because of the Heartless?" wondered Sora, sitting down, and watching the lightning.
The town of Midgar was seeing a storm like they never had before.
Cloud Strife was sitting alone, watching the storm through a window.
"Something evil is behind this," he thought. "Something even worse that Sephiroth..."
As if to underline his words, the thunder exploded through the sky.
Squall Leonheart was on the roof of Balamb Gardens. He was getting soaked by the ragind storm, but didn't care. He sensed something bad was happening. Something evil.
"We've never had a storm like this," he thought.
A voice behind him made him turn.
"What're you doing out there?" called out Zell.
"Thinking," said Squall simply.
In the small town of Kohlingen a man named Locke Cole stood watching the massive storm from his porch.
"I have never seen anything like this," he commented. "Something dark is behind this... Something very, very evil."

A little later, I'll build the plot a bit more, but will wait until a few people join.
Here is the template to use:

Name:
Weapon:
Bio:
Alliance (Dark, Light, Twilight):

Please join everybody! :D

Sion Strife

Name: Sean
Appearance: He has a scar on his face from his left ebrow to the bottom of his left eye. He has Mako eyes(if you've played FF7 you'll know what it is). He wears a white shirt with a black zip-down hoodie. Dark blue jeans with grass stains. He wears shades to hide his eyes.
Weapon: A Buster Sword.
Bio: He was 3 years old when the meateor crashed down on Midgar(Midgar is Gone now, the metor crashed into it) and he was effected by some of the mako streams into the water. He had fought many and many monsters affected from the mako aswell. He doesnt know it, but he has Jenova Cells swarming around in him still... maybe allowing Sephiroth to be Reborn.
Alliance: Twighlight

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
3 Characters ey .. Bah, I have 2 chars at the mo and i'll descide later wich one I pick so one must die ^.^

Name: Marie Constantine ((Love that last name ^.^ ))
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/Asuka.bmp
Weapon: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/01.jpg & http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/naamloosqdsgfr.bmp
Bio: Marie is a seeD soldier that just returned from a mission. Bow she is together with her brother to talk about there past and present.
Alliance: Twilight

Name: Dave Constantine (( Likewise)) Brother of Marie
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/Fayt.jpg
Weapon: http://dantesgames.freeservers.com/images/DMC_alastor.jpg and the sword in the pic
Bio: The brother of Marie. he used to be a seeD but he is now retired in the sea town Balamb. Now he is visiting his sister.
Allience: Light

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kris:
Weapon: Twilight's Dawn, and a ninja style dagger(Like from Naruto)
Appearance: *see siggy* She has bright blue eyes, brown hair in a ponytail. She wears the same outfit except she wears a vest and wears no white shirt under it. Where the band around her arm is, theres a tattoo that looks like the band, but its blue, has a demon wing, and says "Hikari" on it.
Bio: Kris traveled back into the past, hoping to figure out a way to stop the heartless from escaping in the future. She likes to fight and have fun but when its time to fight, she'll try to take care of all the enemies herself. Her world is Feudral Japan, so sometimes, she'll start talking in Japanese.
Side: Twilight

Zaine:
Weapons: Dark Eruption (Pure dark version of Oblivion)
Appearance: Has silver spikey hair, green eyes, wears a black vest with a hood, black fingerless gloves, brown baggy-ish pants where the bottoms go into his shoes.
Bio: Most about him is unknown. The only person who knows a lot about him is Kris. They both went to the past to try and figure out a way to stop all the heartless a thousand years from now. He mostly stays quiet and don't interact with anyone or anything. But when it comes to fighting, he'll fight till there's no one standing!
Side: Light

Last edited:

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(Hurrah, joinees! Yes, KBs are allowed. I am now going to bring the plot together, plus tell you the three chars I'll control.)

Sora was almost asleep again, when something happened. Sora heard a loud explosion!
"That wasn't thunder..." He thought, looking out of the cave again.
To his amazement, the storm had stopped.
"Hey, sleepy-heads," Sora called. "Get up! The storm's gone!"
He walked outside, slipping and sliding on the wet rocks, until he reached even ground.
Donald and Goofy joined him a moment later.
"Well, you two, let's get a move on," said Sora. "I just know that Hollow Bastion is where we need to go."
He pointed to the giant castle a couple miles away.
"Oh,great," said Donald. "I've had enough of that place to last me a century..."
"Wanna stay behind?" asked Sora.
"Err...No, you need me too much," said Donald. "You'd never make it."
"Gawrsh, I'm coming, I'm not staying here alone," said Goofy.
"Good, let's go," said Sora.
"Hard to tell if it looked worse before or after, eh, Cloud?" said a voice behind him.
Without turning, Cloud said, "You're right there, Cid... Have you seen anything strange?"
"You mean besides the storm of the century? Nah," said Cid. "Why?"
"I was just thinking that this happened for a reason," said Cloud, staring at the now clear sky.
"I'm taking it your not talking about the weather," said Cid.
"I'm talking about what caused the weather," said Cloud.
He left 'Leon' alone again, where he thought about the storm some more.
"Something has changed," he thought. "I can feel it. They're coming..."
"Holy cow..." murmured Sora. "What... What is it?"
"G-G-Gawrsh," stammered Goofy.
"Let's get out of here," said Donald, clinging to Sora.
"I'm with you!" said Sora.
They turned and ran back down the mountain.
It was black, and had glowing yellow eyes.
Cloud swung his BusterBlade through the air like lightning.
To his amazment, the creature melted into a pool of darkness... Cloud missed it completely... Then, it reformed!
"What is this?" Cloud wondered.
"What the..."
He pulled his GunBlade and rushed forward.
"What on Earth is this?" he wondered.
"No," said Goofy, matter-of-factly."But, that one did."
Sora turned around to see what he meant by that.
"Uh-oh," he said.
"We're trapped!!!" Donald screeched.
The creatures formed a circle around Cloud.
"Come on, scum..." he said. "Let's dance!"
He did not notice a swirling mass of color and light forming behind him...
"Behind us," he said.
Zell turned slowly to see an identical creature to the opposite of them.
"Great...Just great..."
Not too far away, a swirling mass of color and light began to form...
"Umm... I dunno," said Sora. "Let's do one thing at a time, okay?"
While Donald and Sora talked, Goofy noticed a swirling mass of color and light...
"Gawrsh..."
"What is this?" Cloud wondered.
Except...
Two men stood nearby.
"Hello? Who... Waitaminute... Cloud? Leon?" Sora couldn't believe his eyes.
He then became aware of another man.
"And, who are you?"
"My name is Leon," was the reply."You?"
"Cloud," said Cloud. "What about you, boy?"
"You... You don't remember me?" asked the boy.
"Should I?" said Cloud and Leon in unison.
"But... I'm Sora... Don't you remember? It hasn't been that long..."
But neither Cloud nor Leon had ever seen the boy named Sora before.
"The better question," said Leon, "Is where we are..."

(Whew! I'll bring this toether next post! Meantime, you all are free to start! Remember that the FF worlds from ALL previous games are connected, as well as to the KH worlds... You can crossover at any time. My characters will be CLoud, Leon, and Sora. NPCs like Donald, Goofy, Zell, Cid, or anyone else, can be controlled by any member of the RP, if they are needed. HAVE FUN!!! :))

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Holy shit Blaise
eek.gif
))

2 young people were walking down the hallway of Balamb Gardens dormitories. One of them came to visit the other who was a seeD at the garden. Marie was a seeD for 5 years from that day. She has been on a dozen missions and even a few secret mission. Dave descided to visit his sister Marie again, after 6 years. He met up with Marie after she returned from a mission. They were now both in Maries room. Marie was changing her clothes for they were dirty and wet. The mission she was on was no doozy. Dave quietly waited in the living room, where he saw pictures of his family and other people. Marie walked back outside wearing a red dress and a belt with both her guns strapped behind it inside there holsters.
"Never go anywhere without them ey sister."
"Never brother." Marie grabbed her gunblade and it dissapeared in her hands.
"This type of magic is very handy is it not."
"Ha yeah, it is." Dave grabbed his own sword, Alastor. "I wish I would do the same as you." And he putted it behind his back. "So lets go eat shall we."
"That storm ..." Marie said wondering.
"What about it?" Dave replied
"Its not normal ..."
Dave raised a brow hearing this strange respond. "Its a thunderstorm ... So what."
Before Marie could respond, a womans voice screeched from far away. "AAAARRRRRGGGG!!!!" Both Marie as Dave grabbed there swords and went on there way. "Those Hotdogs have to wait Marie." "Ha, and just when they have some."

They ran in the hallway again, trying to find out from where the screach came from. It was silent all over. Dave and Marie looked around, trying to see a sign of a battle. But that was not what they found. "The ... shadows." Marie said. Dave didnt question what she said and he looked at the shadows ... Strangly enough they were not dorment. They were slowly but surely moving around. Dave could see strange yellow glowes coming from within the shadows. And so could Marie. The darkness ran up there spine and created a certain sence of fear. Marie and Dave picked up there weapons and prepared for battle. Creatures started to emerge from the darkness. They were as dark as choals and there eyes gave away no emotion. Before they could engage in battle, a certain light surrounded them and closed them in. Shadows started to form. Shadows became images and images became people. Both Marie as Dave now could see a group of people, including there Headmaster and 2 other people. "Why Hello Thar." Dave said.
"Goodday Headmaster and company." Marie said.

mysticwolf67676

Website
www.freewebs.com
(Hey Blaise!)

Name: Aurora
Race: Human/Wolf Demon
Weapon: Wolfblade
Dis: Has back wolf ear's and tail. Wear's black tank top with long black pants. Wear's silver moon pendent around her neck. Can turn into a black normal wolf or black anthro wolf.
Bio: Father was a wolf demon who was murdered and her human mother was forced to abandon her. She had to raise hereself because no one wanted her.

Name: Riley
Race: Human/Fox Demon
Weapon: Magic
Dis: Has fox ear's and tail. Wear's white shirt and jean, fire pendent around his neck.
Bio: Fox demon father and human mother were killed, but another family took him in.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(That's one LLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG post, Blaise...)

The brown haired girl let out a yawn as she and Zaine walked down the hallway. "Sweepytime." Kris rubbed her eyes as it started to thunder. She put her hands behind her head as she contiuned walking. "What's up?"

Zaine frowned as he looked around Twilight Town. "Nothing."

"C'mon! Its gotta be something...!" She gave her friend a slight noogie on his head then put her hands by her sides. "Okay, Sheena told us to go back to when Sora and Riku were around, right? So, we could MAYBE figure out a way from the heartless to actually stay behind that stupid door for a little while..."

Zaine nodded as they walked over to the clocktower. "One question. How are we getting there?"

Kris froze slightly as she laughed a little uneasily. "Oh. Right!" She smiled but that smile was quickly wiped off over her face as about 100 Neo Shadows appeared around them. "The usual, I 'm guessing."

The two's keyblades appeared in their hands as they both charged at the heartless. (Contiuned)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Name: Vivi
Race: Black Mage
Weopen: Staff

Bio:
Vivi is a lonely, shy, somewhat clumsy, nine-year-old black mage. Yet despite his timid demeanor, strong magic responds to Vivi's command. Indeed, it's hinted early on that his powers in the realm of black magic are phenomenal, far stronger than an average black mage.

Similar to Zidane, Vivi doesn't know where he comes from beyond his memories of being adopted by a Qu named Quen. Swept along with Garnet and Zidane as they flee Alexandria Castle, Vivi soon discovers that he is the only black mage who doesn't owe allegiance to Garnet's mother, Queen Brahne.

Where did Vivi come from? Why is he different? And can he save his brethren from the clutches of Alexandria's malevolent Queen?

Moves:The very nature of Black Magic is to destroy or attack. Vivi learns most of his spells from wooden staves that you can find or purchase as the game progresses. Vivi should start each major battle by using his first couple of turns to "Focus" his magical powers. This is a command on his battle menu, and it can sometimes double the power of his spells!
Fire
Effect Causes Fire damage to single/multiple targets MP 6
Fira
Effect Causes a lot of Fire damage to single/multiple targets MP 12
Firaga
Effect Causes big time Fire damage to single/multiple targets MP 24
Sleep
Effect Puts single/multiple targets to sleep MP 10
Blizzard
Effect Causes Ice damage to single/multiple targets MP 6
Blizzara
Effect Causes a lot of Ice damage to single multiple targets MP 12
Blizzaga
Effect Causes big time Ice damage to single/multiple targets MP 24
Slow
Effect Slows down ATB Gauge MP 6
Thunder
Effect Causes Thunder damage to single/multiple targets MP 6
Thundara
Effect Causes a lot of Thunder damage to single/multiple targets MP 12
Thundaga
Effect Causes big time Thunder damage to single/multiple targets MP 24
Stop
Effect Stops targets from taking any action MP 8
Poison
Effect Causes Poison to single/multiple targets MP 8
Bio
Effect Causes non-elemental damage and Poison to single/multiple targets MP 18
Osmose
Effect Absorbs MP from the target and transfers it to the spell caster MP 2
Drain
Effect Drains HP from the target and transfers it to the spell caster MP 14
Demi
Effect Amount of damage depends on the target’s HP MP 18
Comet
Effect Causes non-elemental damage MP 16
Death
Effect KO’s the target MP 20
Break
Effect Causes Petrify MP 18
Water
Effect Causes Water damage to single/multiple targets MP 22
Meteor
Effect Causes non-elemental damage to all enemies MP 42
Flare
Effect Causes non-elemental damage MP 40
Doomsday
Effect Causes Shadow damage to all targets MP 72

(Was that a little too much? o.o; Vivi Fan)

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
is twighlight like in between? they are all triplets(one good one bad and one inbetween).

name: John
appearence: Bright vibrant blonde hair, deeply tanned skin, red gloves, White running shoes, whit-ish jeans (baggy) white long-sleeved sweat-shirt with a large, red hood
weapon: An extended, plain white ultima bladebut just the sword part; a hand gun; and a staff
magic(elmental)
alliance: light

name: Jon
appearence: same as above except clothes are black and green
weapon: same except black
magic(levitation and simple mind control [for about 15min])
alliance: evil

name: Jhon
appearence: same as above except blue and grey
weapon: same except blue
magic(teleportation of objects)
alliance: twighlight

bio of them all: brothers Jon, John and Jhon. There has always been quareling between Jon and John, mainly on which is better topics. Jhon always being exclude from the other two and no longer trusts much of any one besides himself and people he has seen in his dreams. their parents had died when they were young because of unknown reasons, afterwards they had split up and have never seen each other since.

Last edited:

mysticwolf67676

Website
www.freewebs.com
Aurora and Riley both walked down the street. Both were of course half demon's which some people feared. Riley was a bit more social then Aurora was, but they had been best friends for a long time. Riley's fox tail flipped around but his fox ear's stayed perked. Aurora's wolf tail was down and her wolf ear's twiched around. Many people stopped on stared. For many had never seen half demon's before. Riley used his fire magic ofen while Aurora had a blade called the Wolfblade. Both were orphen's but Riley was taken in by another family while Aurora had to raise herself. They couldn't go to the demon world so they hung around the human world. They both didn't have a real home.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Both Marie as Dave remained in the area of light together with Leon and his company. But they appeared to be motionless. They did not breathe, move or talk. Dave walked over to Squall and gave his face a knudge ... Nothing. Marie went to Squall aswell. Again nothing. "So whatya think is going on Marie." "I dont know Dave ..... I really dont know." Both of them walked away from the group to sit down on what they tought was ground, but there was nothing underneath them. A great flash blinded there eyes, and when they could see again, they were standing up and Squall was nowhere to be seen. There weapons were glowing in a light aura surrounded by a silverish line. "What the ...." "Shut up Dave." Something was talking to them in there heads. A story wich they never heard before of places far away. Atlast the voice ended his story. "Now you are capable of defeating the heartless with your swords. Before they lacked the power but now they dont."

Once again shadows started to form around them. These shadows took form as the hallway they were standing in. And soon they were completely back amungst the creatures. "O great .. Why not." "Whats the matter brother. Afraid of a little action." "Bring em on!" With there weapons firmly in there hands, they went on an all out attack against the creatures.

Summoner Yuna

ooc=can I join as one original character and a made-up? The original will be Yuna. Here's my made up=

Name: Van
Appearance: Scruffy blonde hair and a little cute nose. He has dark brown eyes, almost black, like wells of darkness. They are cold, like being in an empty cave, alone. He is unusually pale.
Weapon: None
Bio: He was found starved near one of the demolished temples of Spira, trapped underneath a stone tablet. Yuna then adopted him. In his sleep he begun saying things about Tidus. So Yuna thinks he is the key to finding her lost guardian.
Personality: A very mysterious boy who doesn't like to talk much. He cries easily, but he is an excellent observer. He can't be fooled.
Alliance (Dark, Light, Twilight): I can't tell. If I did, it would be like ruining the whole thing!

ooc=oh, and Yuna looks like how she use to look like in FFX=

Yuna sat on a small, single bed. Van lay in it, sleeping restlessly. He kept on tossing and turning. She wanted to ask him what was wrong, but what if he spat out one of the clues to finding her lost guardian: Tidus? Kimahri of the Ronso Tribe had finally left her side after weeks of begging, and had gone back to his mountain to rebuild his society, and perhaps even find where Biran had put his broken horn. Wakka was back to becoming a blitz player, and Lulu was now a teacher in the ancient arts of Black Magic in Luca, and she was famed for her beauty. Rikku was travelling around the world with her father Cid. But Yuna, on the other hand, had retired to a small life back on Besaid Island, where everything had started, with a small boy named Van. A storm had been on recently, and neither her nor Van could sleep. But now it had ended. Strange.

Suddenly, the windows to her cottage burst open. Hm, she thought, didn’t I close those windows? Collecting her nightdress into her hands, she scurried to the window. She looked outside and observed the surroundings carefully. Yuna had been sure that something was stirring! Realising how silly her thought was, she laughed to herself. Silly me, she thought, the guards will protect Besaid with their lives. No simple fiend could come! And with her soft, trickling laugh, she closed the windows and the blinds. That was when she saw the creature. IT. The black thing, lying in the shadows. Yuna gasped, leaning against the wall.

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Dave and Marie came to be seperated. Dave was now fighting in the hallway connecting the Dormitories and the main hall whilst Marie was still fighting in the Hallway of her dormitory. Dave unleashed the true power of Alastor. Blue bolts of lighting came forth everytime he struck a foe. dave jumped in the air and landed twirling around with his sword. As he was twirling around, he could see several other students coming out with there weapons. They seemed to strike air since there weapons were inaffective, but still the students could be hurt by the creatures. Dave lunged Alastor forwards, creating a path leading to the students. He quickly ran towards them, dodging and avoiding these Heartless. When he made it to these students, Dave suggested to them to head towards the infermary where they could be protected by the Docters fighting capabilities and her medicative knowledge. Once again Dave lunged his sword forward, creating a path for the students. "Now its time to go for Marie."

Marie was defending a young girl that was pushed against a wall behind Marie. She was fighting bravely against the heartless, but there number were great. Marie grabbed the trigger of her Gunblade and fired, destroying several Heartless and injuring many. Marie then placed her gunblade behind her back and grabbed her guns. She started shooting wildly at the closest Heartless. The guns seemed to be effective killers aswel. The clips in the guns were supposed to be empty by now but Marie just kept on shooting with life fire. There seemed to be no stop to the flow of bullets. A voice came from behind the corner. It was Dave. Marie putted he guns away and once again grabbed her gunblade. "Toss me the girl Marie." Marie grabbed the young girl and tossed her over to Dave. He quickly grabbed the girl and sent her running alongside several other students. "Your Turn Marie." Marie took a nice long run before she jumped over the heartless and into the arms of her brother. Both looked each other in the eyes, gratefull that they were still alive. Dave returned marie to the ground and let go of her. "Lets go to the infermary." Marie said. Dave agreed.

Summoner Yuna

What WAS that thing? Yuna had never seen a fiend like that before! Quickly, summoning all of her strength, she performed the White Magic Holy. It stung through the thing like rays of light, and left it in a quivering mess. It soon disappeared into nothing. A thought suddenly came to her. Van! Yuna rushed into his individual bedroom. He was safe, she realised in relief. For now. Leaning over to see his little face better, she slightly shook his shoulder. “Huh?” he whispered in a raspy voice, sitting up. “What is it, Yunie?” She hugged him briefly, then said, “I just saw something moving in the shadows. But its gone now. Quickly, Van. We must flee.” Van sniffled. “But where will we go?” “Somewhere safe, with my friends.” “Who will take us, Yunie?”

She stayed silent. She had just noticed that she hadn’t thought of that yet. She just hoped the ones who drove the ships were still awake. Yuna quickly changed into her robes and shrugged a jacket on Van. They raced outside. It was still raining. But where were the guards? And the lights to the old temple were out. They were always on, though! “Hello?” Yuna called, piggy-backing Van. “Anyone there?” No reply. Only the echo of her own voice. She went into the neighbour’s house. There was no one inside. She checked in the temple. No one there either. The town was completely deserted. “What?” she whispered to herself. “How can this be?” No time to think, Yuna, she told herself. Get out of here before THEY catch you.

Summoner Yuna

Small black things, like the one in her house, begun to take form around her. They wriggled their little antennas and snapped at her. “Quickly, Van. We must get out of here.” She started to run to a small row boat. It would not take her far, but perhaps a passing ship would help them. Yuan and Van jumped in. The little black things were out of reach. For now. Yuna hugged Van, and that was when it happened. A large strike of lightning struck the sea, as if the storm had been saving up for this one occasion. Light exploded, and there was a strange roaring in her ears. Yuna heard Van whimper. With her own hands shaking, she tightened her grip on him.

The light died away, and so did the roaring in her ears. A wisp of wind passed by, and it took her a while to realise that she was cold. She looked around and saw ice in every direction. And two men and a boy not far off. They had weapons, they looked dangerous. Van was crying in her arms. She just hoped that they could not hear his sobs. If she was lucky, they might not be skilled enough to catch their scent.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Hey thanks Yuna, you gave me an Idea..))

Marie and David were running towards the infermary, slicing and dicing the heartless on the way. They were surprised to see the young girl standing in the middle of a group of people. She was the one that was supporting a shield around, blocking the Heartless. Suddenly, the young girl started growing, both in lenght as in ages. Grey wings emerged from her back, wings with a black outline. Her eyes became dark blue and she was surrounded by a silverish aura. Rays of light came from her body, striking and killing the surrounding heartless. The shield that she made grew in size and power. And then it spreaded to surround the Garden. The heartless were killed and the area was safe once more. For now. Docter Kadowaki came outside to help those in need of medicinal assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back