• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy Hearts - Final Kingdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(w00t, Ansem's involved! Great job everyone...:))

Hollow Bastion...
"I was about to ask you the same... The name's John, what's your's?"

"Sora... And this is Donald and Goofy," said Sora. "We came here to find out what was causing the Heartless to reappear... The trail of darkness led us this far... So, we're about to go in and find out more."
Seeing John looking nervously back up at the castle, Sora asked, "Why are you here? Is something wrong?"

Midgar...
Cloud fought savagely, slicing back and forth through the Heartless.
Taking a moment to look back, he saw that Cid had dissappeared.
"Help should be here soon!" he called hopefully to Barret and Yuffie.
Cloud wasn't positive of this, but he surely hoped so.

Balamb...
Cid had appeared, not at a sight of sanctuary, but in the scene of a battle... In fact, a battle much worse than the one in Midgar.
Quickly casting Curaga on his arm, he lunged into battle.
In between strikes, he would call out Leon's name.
Finally, a man with brown hair said, "What?"
Cid leapt over to him, and began fighting alongside him.
"I'm from Midgar," he explained. "Cid Highwind... We're under attack too... Cloud sent me to get help. Thought maybe you... But, obviously not."
"Obviously," said Leon, blasting away a Darkball. "We've only just sent for help..."
"I'll help you out for a little bit, but then must return to Midgar," said Cid.
"Maybe we can spare someone to go with you," said Leon.
With that the two men began fighting silently.
Leon had not yet made it to Darkside, and was not sure what to do when he reached it. Darkside was just standing and watching at the moment. Leon had no idea what had happened to Zell and his men, and had quite forgotten them.
One showed him Midgar, where he watched Cloud and the others.
Another showed Balamb.
One also showed him Kohlingen.
He was watching Yuna, and John, Jhon, and Jon. Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Leon. Marie. Seifer.
Everyone.
Even... Ansem.
"I wondered when he would show up," said the cloaked man.
Then he laughed.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Marie:

Marie re-appeared in the battlezone know as Balamb. She stood right in front Leon. Marie grabbed Alastor and ran to Leon to bring a report. "LEON! Heres your stone back." Marie reached into her pocked and tossed over the stone in a low trajectory. "The people from Trabia Garden will be here in 20 minutes. I know that we would owe them much then but still ..." Marie turned around to see that Darkside was still standing there. Marie then turned back and saw the stranger that stood aside Leon. "Hi stranger, my name is Marie Constantine. And this sword right here is Alastor... You need any help, come to me."

Dave & Tatsumaru

Dave was facing Tatsumaru, a ghost. He was still wondering why Tatsu called Dave a Shaman. There were no Shamans in his family! How could this be? Dave tried to stand up but he was to weak. "Please listen to me first Dave!"
"What?!"
"Okay .... I'm a ghost and I need you."
"What do you mean ..."
"i am cursed to remain in this plain unless I find a Shaman. A ghost and his Shaman work as a summoner and a .... Guardian Force I believe you call them."
"I see.. So a Shaman can summon a ghost to aid him."
"Right, and in the meantime, the ghost will be in the Spirit world... Will you become my Shaman!"
"Let me think about it."

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
"20 minutes?" repeated Leon. "Good work, Marie... This man is from Midgar."
"The name's Cid," said Cid. "And, I can't stay long, we have problems of our own."
Just then, Darkside began moving closer.
"Uh-oh," said Leon. "Showtime."
He dashed forward, and headed to Darkside.
"What say we give him a hand, Marie?" asked Cid.

(occ - Short, I know, but Sora's part can't go on witout L_O so... :))

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
(( http://c-uncut.com/media/kh-darkside.jpg SO THAT IS DARKSIDE. Now I finnaly know :eek: ))

Marie

Marie first looked at darkside, and then at the elderly man that stood before her. His spear was in his hands and determination in his eyes. "Lets go!" Marie said. Marie started running towards the great creature, enpowered by Alastor that was in her hands. Marie could see bravery all around her. how could she be so weak! She had a mental breakdown just now and she could not forgive herself! What could have gone through her mind. Dave ofcourse, but what was she thinking! She was needed and she left everyone...

Dave & Tatsumaru

"I'll do it." Dave said to Tatsumaru. Tatsularu did not reply in any way, he only transformed into this spherical power and he flew straight into the chest of Dave. In his head Dave could hear: "Spirit Summon Tatsumaru!"

Summoner Yuna

ooc=don't forget about Van!=

Yuna made Ixion stop by the fountain, while she crouched on the top of the stairs with Van. He had started to cry again. “I…I saw Tidus,” he stuttered. Yuna’s eyes widened. “You what?!” “I saw him…in the puddle…” She tilted Van’s head up so he would look at her. “What do you mean? Which puddle?” Van pointed to his puddle of tears. Yuna gasped. Another sign, right in front of her eyes, and she had not even seen it. She kissed Van’s forehead, and ran down the steps. That was when she saw Aurora and Riley. They looked dangerous, too. She could trust no one but herself, her aeons, and Van. Pretending not to see them as to not make them react to her, she bent over and studied the puddle. When Yuna looked up, she saw Van biting his nails and with eyes wide open, staring. He had seen them too. She raised her head and whispered, in her lowest voice, as so Ixion would only hear it, “Cast thundarga(there is actually a fourth form of the magic as well. Did you know?) on them. But be careful. I wish to hurt no one.” As soon as Ixion did his attack, Yuna raced up the steps to van. Yuna cast Holy on the heartless door with the emblem, and they raced in towards the Lift Stop.

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
"Why are you here? Is something wrong?"

He thought a moment... yea well almost everything has been a living hell. The people who brought him here were killed by the soo called heartless, luckily he grabbed their key to the gummy ship. He found someonewho might have helped him, but they fought and he dissapeared. Plus he just hated the place, apparently he shouldn't have come here. He had two choice; one, he could leave with the ship, or follow the group back into the castle. "Ahhh... sure what the heck! You only live once!" and followed them towards the castle, maybe he was supposed to come here and meet Sora... who knows?...

ooc: I couldn't think of what to do with him so I stuck him in a battle with cloud

Jon looked at the wound in his chest, thankfully the black magic healed it leaving a large black scar. "Damn I need to train and fight." he disapeared and reapeared. he hadn't noticed with his eyes closed, nearly falling back. when he got up he saw loads of heartless and a man w/ spikey hair fighting them off. "Need help?" he asked sarcastikly and started fighting.

Last edited:

luciferian_oath

yea welll um i was kicked off the comp. so i copied it so i could paste and continue writing afterwards. apparently i had clicked three times on paste... so i didn't notice and just continued.
*oops* heheheh sorry :( i messed up but its fixed now. i'll try not to do that again. damn all paste button to hell! yes im bored...

luciferian_oath

all right everyone
Hollow Bastion: yuna and van
sora donald, goofy and John
aurora and riley

somewhere:dave and tatsumaru

midgar: cloud and Jon

wandering for power: Jhon and heartless

Balamb:marie cid and leon
zell and men

void: some guy

dont know where:ansem
seifer
and the cole guy ( actually i just forgot and was too lazy to look)

k people jeez can we stop complaining about being confused and get on with the rp... thank you

Summoner Yuna

ooc=Thanks for that lucifer!=

Yuna stared around at the many lift stops and doors. Van tugged at the scarf around her neck. "Yunie..." he moaned. "We won't be able to get out by night fall. It calls for something else." Yuna smiled at Van to reassure him. Then, telling him to step back, she summoned Valefor again. They climbed on top of him. Her aeon flew to the very top, using his overdrive Energy Ray on the roof to cut through. Finally, when they were out, Yuna saw. There was only endless plains of snow. There was no sign of Besaid, or anything else familiar. Yuna hunched her shoulders. There would be no home for her, or for Van.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
(I can continue with Dave and Tatsu. And with Seifer .... ((Tatsu is a Summon if you might say.)) )

Dave: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/so3/art-039.jpg

Dave looked around knowing that the void is not a good place to be. He saw no exit, no nothing. The air of the void was getting to him and it was not a good thing. Dave suddenly held a sword in his hand, and a letter in the other. It said: 'A gift'. Then Dave noticed that it was a sword that matched perfectly with his fighting style. A mirror appeared right before him. It was not his reflection that he saw but a landscape. On the back of the landscape was a large city covered in darkness. Dave somehow recocknised it. Could it be that tatsumaru is giving him knowledge he did not have before? Dave somehow knew that the city was: Midgar. Dave descided, with hesitation, that he should walk through. As he walked closer to the mirror, Dave could see a reflection. It was Dave, but not quite. "What is this?! What happened to my hair ... My clothes ......." But that was all Dave said and he walked through the mirror, ending up in front of a city just outside Midgar.

Summoner Yuna

Yuna wanted to cry. She loved Besaid, and all those in it. How could this have happened? Van saw her tears. “What is it, Yunie?” he asked. She said nothing, but only brung her arms around him and stared out into the distance. Valefor hovered. Just as she begun to relax, Valefor grunted in a warning sort of way. “What?” Yuna asked. The aeon pounced outwards, so that they would be off of his back. And just before they could fall to their deaths, she flew beneath them, making them land on her belly. Then she wrapped her wings around them and started spiralling up into the sky. All Yuna could see was darkness. But that was not what Van saw.

In the warmth of Valefor’s wings, he felt the cold. In front of his eyes was not darkness, but another vision of the funny blue-eyed boy Yunie liked. The one in black and red was just sitting there in a chair. Tidus had several bruises all over his body, and his lip was breathing. But he wasn’t moving. He wasn’t moving at all.

ooc= *crosses fingers* please don't be going anywhere cloud. STAY IN MIDGAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back