• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy Hearts - Final Kingdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Summoner Yuna

Valefor kept on spiralling up and up into the sky, churning Yuna’s stomach. Finally, the aeon stopped. She started shooting, like an arrow towards earth. When she landed, she unfolded her wings and let Yuna and Van come down. Van had somehow fallen asleep. Yuna shook him awake. “Van! Van? Are you okay?” He slowly opened his eyes. “I saw Tidus again.” She stared at him. “What? Again?” “He…” Van sniffed. “He wasn’t moving. And he was bleeding. I couldn’t here his thump-thump.” “What is his thump-thump? What is it?” she pressured. “Like the thump-thump I here when I lay my head against your chest. I couldn’t here it.”

Yuna backed away from him. Her heart was filled with dread. She couldn’t think straight. How could this have happened? How could she have let this happen. With a brief sob she fell to her knees, crying. She had barely noticed that they were not on snow or ice, but in a city.
Midgar.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Oy, sorry, been really busy, only had time for my new forum... About this, well, I'll try and post soon. Kind of brain-dead right now. If someone would like to go on, they can control Cloud, Leon, or Sora as an NPC, to get by.
Sorry for the hold-up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back