• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy Hearts - Final Kingdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
http://sarcasm.fanfic.org/gunblade1.jpg ((Seifers weapon))

Seifer grabbed his own peace of weaponry. It was a gunblade. He raised his gunblade and challenged the stranger to fight by waving a gester. "Come one then. If you dare." Seifer jumped gracefully in the air and landed atop a bookshelf. From there he waved his finger, sending several thick and great books towards the stranger. "Its about time I head back to my true home. Lets finish this fight." And Seifer jumped again in the air and landed. Then he swung at the stranger.

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
John set the books on fire and batted them back at Seifer, them flipped back and wall-jumped against a bookshelf, dodging his attack and landing on top of a book shelf. Which he also set on fire, and pushed foward to hopefully fall on and crush his apponent.
Jon felt his dark side grow when he arrived. soon he stood out side the castle, strange shadow made from the the same goo he was covered in appeared. All they did was sit there as if awaiting orders, he felt strange and so he look human again. The layer of darkness peeled off and soaked into his chest, but instead of looking like he used too he had a long red cloak with no sleeves and a high collar, a white t- shirt underneath, loose baggy black jeans, and the same shoes. Also his weapons were still the same. "Ooooh! I could get used to this." looking at his clothes. he pushed the doors opened and motioned for his newly found followers to follow...

Summoner Yuna

ooc=so many johnoes.....*head spins*=

Van cringed at the noise.
"I AM DARKSIDE!"
Where had it come from? What was it? Many thought were spinning in his head all at once. But what disturbed him the most was the white and red bird that he was riding on with sister Yunie. She wasn't really his sister, but he liked to think so. Having no family got lonely. They were heading for a large castle with funny roofs. It looked really old, but at least he couldn't see any of the little black things like the ones on Homeland Besaid Island. And, no, Besaid wasn't his homeland either, but having no place to belong to got just as lonely as having no family. Clinging harder to Yunie's waist, he stared at the bastion that lay only around 50 yards ahead of him. Soon, they landed with a gentle thud.

Yuna patted her aeon and dismissed it. Perhaps this world had aeons, but no Yu Yevon. Telling Van to stay at a safe distance, she summoned the thunder aeon Ixion, and climbed upon it. "Van!" she called, grabbing his hand. Rather clumsily, he clambered on with her. Then Ixion started to gallop off. The door was locked. Yuna thought for a while, then remembered her aeon's unique attack. "Aerospark!" Ixion did so, cutting the marble doors in half. They galloped in.

luciferian_oath

Jhon, still reading, traveled aimlessly through the basement. If a gate got in his way he smashed it down with his newly found hammer. "This should make travel more simple." still wondering about his stone, he took it out to look. "What does it do. They were carrying it, soo it must have some importance." again looking at the book. "This is deep... I wish I could go to the door that Ansem talks about." and with that he disapeared

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The bookshelf that was drawing neared to Seifer was something that made him laugh. Seifer snapped his fingers. Darkness came from the ground and stopped the bookshelf, afterwards swallowing it into itself. Then another portal of Darkness opened above the mysterious stranger, dropping the bookshelf right ontop of the stranger. Seifer was amused by the fact that the stranger was knocked through the floor, but Seifer continued with his business soon afterwards. "Too bad that what I seek is not here. Perhaps we will meet again stranger. OOO I hope we meet again." And Seifer dissapeared into the darkness

luciferian_oath

John was attacted by his own book shelf, he flipped back up only to find him disapear. "Seifer... I can't wait for either..." and left the library. He even left the castle, on the path he saw a duck a walking dog and an actual human being(hopefully). The strangest trio he had ever seen, yet they seemed good and so he sat on the wet road awaiting the group to arrive.
Jon bashed through the large doors into the same room as Jhon had popped up in. "Brother... is that you?"noticing Jhon. "Yes brother come here we shall control the Heartless together..." as Jon came up. "So thats what you call them, wow that's kinda queer, dont you think?" "No, actually it suits them perfectly! Now share the power in which you've obtained..."
(Blaise said his plot thickens... well look at this)
Jon took out his sword and stabbed his brother, darkness poured into him, and he took out the blade. "Yes Jon perfect, except.." Jhon grabbed his sword and attacked Jon. Direct hit in the chest, "They say you're not a good leader." and started laughingas he drained the last of the darkness from him. Only because he was his brother he spared his life. "Here, you may need this." droping the stone on top of Jon.
"Come minions I command thee, now we seek even more power... heheh!" he laughed evily and started to walk into the ground and dissapeared. Jon regained movement, "WTF! That bastard...." picked up the stone. "It may come in handy... asshole." and walked away.

ooc: k. Jhon now stole Jon's dark abilities and can control heartless. and Jon still has no f***ing clue what really just happened.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Okelidokeli, time to put in my third character. But he will be controlable by anybody ...))

Seifer stepped out of a portal of darkness to reappear in the Dark Abyss. The Abyss was a thing of beauty in Seifers eyes. The darkness is what you see, feel, hear and breathe. The power of the darkness flows through your body and enriches the mind. Seifer fell on his knees and grabbed his chest. Something was wrong. Seifer started coughing loudly and uncontrolable. Ultimatly coughing up blood.
"Is it not a good body Seifer?" A man stepped out from within the Abyss. He was dressed in a dark cloak. "I could pick anothe place to reside." He continued.
"No no, Its just that this boy is wearing me down."
"Is he so powerfull."
No, not physicly .. but his soul is really powerfull."
"Hahaha, the great Seifer defeaten by such a chickenwuss."
"Hey ... Hahaha ... thats my line."
The man in the dark cloak placed his hand on Seifers chin and helped him back up. "The time has come Seifer to reveal my identity, dont you think so ...."
"Just give me back my body you FREAK!" Seifer was starting to lose his controle. Who was this cloaked man! The man took off his cloak and there stood Seifer himself, although without Seifers soul.
"Lets pull off the switch then Seif ..."

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(ooc - Wow, a lot's happened! Great job everyone!)

Balamb...
Zell had never seen a creature so big.
He and his men stood motionless, watching the Darkside.
With lightning fast movement, Darkside lunged forward, and grabbed Jeremiah.
"NO!" exclaimed Zell, trying to grab him back.
It was too late.
Jeremiah was now covered in darkness, as if it were smoke swirling around him.
Then it dissapated.
Darkside set Jeremiah down.
Zell and the other two hurried forward, as Darkside moved away.
"Jer-" Zell started.
Jeremiah raised his hands, and a shockwave formed! Zell was knocked off his feet, but the other two were knocked several hundred feet away.
Jeremiah's eyes were glowing.
"Now, Jeremiah... I'm your friend..." said Zell, getting to his feet.
"Goodbye, friend," said Jeremiah, raising his hands, and smiling evilly.

Leon kept plunging into the center of the battle, then falling back. He was keeping an eye on Marie, who was doing well, as well as some of the younger fighters.
"Let's keep it up, people!" Leon shouted.
The heartless did not seem to be diminishing rapidly, although they seemed to have quit multiplying.
Everything was going well, until a gigantic dark shape came around to the front of the Garden.
"Oh...Great..." said Leon.
"I AM DARKSIDE!!!" the creature roared.
Leon thought once more of his stone...
Running back to the entrance, he shouted to Marie, "We're gonna need backup!"
When he reached her, beheading a shadow heartless along the way, he handed her the stone.
"All you have to do is concentrate on a place... and say the name... It'll take you there," he explained. "I don't know where to tell you to go, though... that's up to you."
With that, Leon dove back into the battle, working his way to the Darkside.
Cloud came rushing forward, and sliced through the creature.
"You okay?" he asked Cid.
"I've been better," said Cid."We need help, Cloud..."
"Yeah, I know..." said Cloud. "And I have an idea..."
He handed the stone to Cid.
"I met a guy named Leon... He might be able to help us... All you have to do is concentrat and say the name of a place... The stone will take you there. He was from somewhere called Balamb."
Cloud paused, then said, "Make it quick... We're gonna need it."
He then turned to rush back into battle.
"Hold on!" said Sora. "Who's that?"
"He looks okay," said Goofy.
"Doesn't mean anything, though, does it?" asked Sora.
"Let's ask him who he is," said Donald.
"All right," said Sora, apprehensively leading the way.
When the reached the boy, who was sitting on the ground, Sora said, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"
Everyone else were either dead, or had fled from the scene.
The man surveyed the scene, then laughed loudly.
"It does my heart good to see such chaos... Oh, wait... I don't have a heart anymore..."
Locke Cole then laughed again, sounding more evil by the moment.

(OOC - And, just so everyone knows, Lock Cole, and the town of Kohlingen, are from Final Fantasy 6. I'll also be bringing in another surprise from FF past, a little later.)

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Marie:

"Leon you can count on me. I will warn someone who can help us." With that Marie started to think of placesshe could go to. And then it hit her. "Trabia Garden." Marie said. The stone started to glow, emitting dark blue waves. Marie was starting to dissapear and reappear in Trabia. A chill wnet up her spine as she dissapeared and a warm glow when she reappeared. It was a strange feeling to say the least to experiance these two feelings at the same time in both the same as two different bodies. Finnally Marie was completely in Trabia. She raced towards the first person she layed eyes on. "Whos in command here?!" She asked with great urgence.
"listen lady, I dont know how you did that but I'm not authorised to tell you."
"What does that have to do with? Bah never mind. Where is someone in command or I will slith your throat!"
"Over there!" The Trabia soldier said.
"Thank you." Marie started running faster and faster. There the officer was. it was a elderly man but now in a jogging suit. The only thing official about him were his stripes on his shoulders.
"SIR! I need your help!" Marie said. She held still at the officer, breathless.
"What is it young lady."
"Balamb Garden is under attack."
"By what?"
"i dont know. They are creatures made from darkness. There eyes are emotionless, cold and dark." The officer could hear the urgency of the situation out of what Marie said and the tone of her voice.
"We can be there in 20 Minutes."
"Thank you Sir" Marie said. And she grabbed the sphere once more saying: "Balamb Garden."

Dave/Seifer/Stranger

Seifer stood back up and raised his Gunblade, putting its end on the throat of the stranger. "Do it!" Seifer said. A smirk appeared on the strangers face. "I only wanted to find a Shaman."
"A Shaman?" Seifer said
"Yes, the boy that is your Host is a Shaman. The Shaman of the prophesy. he and his sister will play a vital part of what lies ahead."
"And what does that have to do with me."
"Lately you have been trying to play with the powers of Darkness. And you succeeded. I needed your dark powers!"
"Hahaha, wuss ... Now do it Tatsumaru!"
"Very well. As you wish." Both Tatsumaru as Seifer now glowed in this darkblue aura. Both of there souls were being ripped from there bodies. But only Seifers returned to his own body.
"Atlast my own body."
"Leave us Seifer. Or I will be forced to sacrifice myself in order to kill you."
"Pssh Fine. You do realise that your giving me my freedom."
"GO!"

Tatsumaru:
http://www.fromsoftware.jp/main/soft/ten3_kaiki/images/chara_tatsumaru.jpg

Goes perfect with Daves new appearance (Next post):
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/so3/art-039.jpg

Seifer:
http://www.icecavern.net/~qirien/final_fantasy/ffviii/FF8%20seifer-render.jpg

Summoner Yuna

ooc=*SOB* What about me???!!!

Ixion stopped abruptly in the entrance hall. "What is it?" Yuna asked. The aeon whinnied and galloped in his spot, slightly raising himself sometimes. Van whimpered. He hated heights. There was a morphing sound behind her, and as soon as she looked she saw what was called a Defender. But it didn’t look like the forbidden machina Defenders from the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth! “Ixion, attack!” she cried. With one graceful whip of his horn, the Defender disappeared into nothing. Rather hesitantly, Ixion continued to gallop into the damned hole of the Bastion.

Summoner Yuna

Ixion started walking up the steps. Yuna heard Van whimpered. "What is it?" she asked, looking down at him. Van sniffled. "I...I wanna go home!" he cried. "I miss Besaid and the broken temple and the water and I...I...I miss everything!!!" He let out a loud sob, tears running down his face. Yuna couldn't help it but feel sorry for him. "Don't cry, Van," she said. "I'm sure we'll get back soon." So this is how Tidus felt, she thought, being in a whole new world and not knowing a thing.

Van looked at the small puddle that his tears were making. He didn't mean to cry, and worry sister Yunie. He wanted to be a brave boy, and protect her. But his thought were disturbed by something else. A picture started to form in his puddle of tears. There was that blonde-haired boy again, that Yunie said his name was Tidus. He was being held in chains against a wall, by a man with a cloak of black and red.

ooc=now now we all know this 'person in black and red' is ansem. no surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back