• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40 + Scans (Now with 100% more swag~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
Square has really ramped up their CGI. It's crazy they could do that on a portable system.

I'm not really surprised, since they managed to get (of course Pre Rendered) PS2 graphics on a DS.
The opening is going to be awesome, even more than KH2 :eek:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

MasterZeR0

I noticed that too. Sora looks so weird there, like he's been stretched.

So does the Keyblade in Mickey's hand. Not only that it's colored wrong, but it looks like it's been... TOO foreshortened, I guess.

Youniquee

Awards
So does the Keyblade in Mickey's hand. Not only that it's colored wrong, but it looks like it's been... TOO foreshortened, I guess.

Isn't that just the perspective though? But I'm glad he changed the artwork on the cover to the current one.

Ruran

Awards
Hold on, why does King Micey have the Light Realm's Kingdom Key?

Either because of what the bonkery that'll happen in the game or it's a whopsy. In an early 3D art Sora was holding a Keyblade that sort of looked like a combination of his and Mickey's Keyblade (it was all gold) and at first I thought it was lighting, but now seeing mickey with Sora's KK maybe not. I can't see the color of the Keyblade Sora's holding it that pic though. It's too small.

Kara

Is it me, or switching Riku and Mickey would be more logical? I mean, Sora is in the sky, why Riku is in the ocean?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i've got nothing awesome to contribute except for the simple fact that Riku looks pretty damn boss in that artwork

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I wouldn't give it too much thought though, as both Keyblades have the same abilities anyways.
It was already made clear that RoL-Keyblades and RoD-Keyblades only differ in their Origin, not their powers or abilities.

It is also possible that Mickey just gained a keychain for normal KK and Sora gains one for the KK D.

MasterZeR0

Either because of what the bonkery that'll happen in the game or it's a whopsy. In an early 3D art Sora was holding a Keyblade that sort of looked like a combination of his and Mickey's Keyblade (it was all gold) and at first I thought it was lighting, but now seeing mickey with Sora's KK maybe not. I can't see the color of the Keyblade Sora's holding it that pic though. It's too small.

It's regular-colored. They both are colored like the normal KK.

@Relix, I completely agree! He looks absolutely Awesome! :'D

Ruran

Awards
Yeah, they should switch riku and mickey. Riku is land right. Sora is sky, and guess where he is, in the sky. Why is riku in the ocean.

Well supposedly this is the artwork they going to use as the cover but there are reasons they didn't use it, via, it didn't "work". Besides, should Riku never be drawn in the water because he's "land"? The ocean represents connections to other worlds and Kairi.

It's regular-colored. They both are colored like the normal KK.

@Relix, I completely agree! He looks absolutely Awesome! :'D

You must have better eyesight than me, but most people do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back