• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Facts and Theory. (be prepared to read and watch alot)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartExtracter

Your theory its nice and all but WHAT IS IT?Dragonball that fusion makes new characters?The secret ending happened in the past!xehanort was picked up by ansem!he is not TERRA!And we also see terra in kh final mix+!!

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
amazing, now you are some1 who truly knows what Kingdom Hearts is

V

V.A.T.13

yea i agree with almost all of it except the whole RikuxSora thing
after all disney has never allowed homosexuality in anything that they take part in
so other than that
i agree
riku/axel thing is cool
it would also make sense that he would be friends with roxas b/c riku and sora are friends
keep postin plzzzzzzzzzzz
Actually, Disney had a gay-day at one of their parks. XD

V

V.A.T.13

^are You F***ing Kidding Me?!!?!?!?!?1 Its Mutherf****ing Disney!!!!! Wtf Wtf Omfg

lol Whats wrong with homosexuality and Disney? Its not hurting anyone. XD

Edit: Actually, after a quick yahoo search, they have "gay week" once a year now. They started in 1990 and stoped for awhile, but they started again not too long ago. ( It was on the news some year or two back ) XD

Last edited:

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
1. Yea, but that doesn't mean we cant guess what it might be. :3

2. Ah. kay. Where does it say this though? Is it in a report or a cutscene? tell me where and I'll try to find it.

3. Yes I know, but all these hints about Sora = Light still leads me to believe he is speshul. Its been a pattern that the innocent main characters usually sacrifices himself to save everyone. Sailor Moon Stars: Serena/Usagi throws herself into the cauldron to become "one" with everything, Goku in DBGT becomes one with the dragon and dragonballs and disappears, Jesus ( nuff said ), Aries in ff7, Sora sacrifices himself once before in the first game, Anthy in Utena ( that was a HORRIBLE sacrifice! being stabbed by all those swords DX ), Kamui's sister in Tokyo Babylon, etc. Its a pattern thats not gonna stop, I could name more but I've given away enough spoilerz (oops xD), So I think it would be cool if Sora followed the same path.

I dont know if this is actually going to happen of course, this is just a theory. I gave other possible endings too if that doesn't happen. Crap, I have to go watch Utena again...XD

Dear lord. Im not a grammer nazi or anything but please use some punctuations next time. XD That was kinda hard to read but I think I got some of it. It also made me think some more.

What the f*ck is Riku? Because yes, his body was controlled by ansem, and yes, his heart went to Kingdom Hearts.

Normally, when a heartless attacks a person, they're heart fills with darkness and they become a heartless themselves.

Riku's heart, was so strong it was pushed out of his body. So, no darkness got ahold of it, and thats why he didnt form a heartless? Yet we know that Riku has darkness in his heart....

Is Riku's heart stronger than Sora's? It seems that way. Sora turned into a heartless when he used that dark keyblade.

I wonder since Riku's heart is "so strong" that, if it was Riku that used the keyblade on himself, would his heart be too strong to form a heartless? Does anyone get where I'm going with this? D:

Also, I was re-reading a interview and it says that in the first game, when Riku held his hand out to Sora and all that darkness was surrounding him, that was all HIS darkness. o_O; ( I wish Riku was the main character D: )

Roxas and Sora existed at the same time too. Roxas existing at the same time as Sora was the whole time after he released his and Kairi's hearts.

And where is it confirmed that Terra isn't some form of Xehanort, etc? I know its confirmed that these are new characters we haven't seen before, and we haven't, but I don't remember it being confirmed that they couldn't be some form of the old characters. Please show me this. D:

And sorry I didnt answer the ppl who had a comment for every part of the theory. Im being lazy at the moment and dont really want to deal with HTML and clicking back n forth trying to get everything. D: A PM would be nice. :'D

Oh for one sorry about my grammer I write as I would speak, fast. But riku had always puzzled me. In kingdom hearts 1 they always made dark seem REALLY bad all the time. What im confused about is how riku in kh2 is not getting his heart eaten away at like maleficent (one of my favorite villians) said it would.

"it was reckless coming here without at least using a vessel! relying on the dark powers too heavily could cost you your heart!" Yet riku is the only one who can use darkness and not be affected maybe mickey but we haven't seen it yet. In kh2 riku finally knows how to use the dark powers without risk he is literally the only one that doesn't seem affected.

But after typing the thing about the 2 xehanort nobodies (o btw wat did u think about that?) I began to wonder riku can hold a keyblade and so can sora but in kh1 riku stole sora's keyblade... what ever happened to the fact that keyblade masters are keyblade masters? y couldn't sora use a keyblade?

if he was qualified to use one like sora is? and in kh2 (sorry for jumping around alot) riku can use a keyblade so can sora, what really makes me weirded out is the fact that sora is light and riku is dark but they keep talking about this...in between road this twilght area between light and dark that would if im correct would be roxas. sora can't use darkness riku can't use light and roxas is in between the only acception is the anti form but i think that just reflexes when he turned into a heartless and etc.

all 3 are keyblade weilders but they all lack something they need...riku needs sora and sora needs riku and roxas has a little bit of light and dark in him so he is lacking both what if they were all one? what if riku is the door to darkness sora to the light and roxas is in between? that would mean roxas would have been, well seperated from his true form (don't get mad at me im exploring a different approach for all u haters out there!) or more of the fact that roxas IS the vessel. the reason why diz needed riku is because he could move through the corridors of darkness and he needed sora fuctional because he can move about the corridors of light right? although an explanation on how roxas formed out of soras body i do not have.

I CAN make a reallllly stupid comment and say riku lost his body to ansem almost the same time sora lost his to the dark keyblade. if both of them are connected like we think or they are the dark and light then maybe this created roxas their shell this wouldn't explain namine but it would explain rikus nobody but no one would even think of riku. Because riku doesn't have a the keyblade and they are more foccused on sora. That would also mean even sora doesn't know he and riku are one but if they happen to be roxas then riku would be the dark part of roxas' heart and sora would be the light part and that would make roxas a totally new character cus roxas himself is just a shell which makes him part of himself.

Axel thinks roxas has a heart maybe it has some thing to do with sora and riku? and they are the only ones besides evil ansem that kept their hearts after losing there bodies. riku is dark so his heart was kinda in no danger in the realm of darkness sora's on the other hand if he is light then he was in major danger as he fell into darkness but even though he was falling he is light and no matter how dark a light shines within so soras heart stayed soras heart even as a heartless and apparently kairi has a special power in i guess unlocking the light within peoples hearts.

its not so far fetched considering namine can control soras memories so maybe kairi has a special power in her too namine can break the chain of soras heart/memories why couldn't kairi awaken them sora was awkened by kairis heart and she can hold a keyblade aparantly so kairi has to be special also...maybe? but the mysteries about riku being able to see ghosty roxas that kinda made me think in a joking manner oohh they might all be connected but then i started thinking.

xemnas gave roxas his name he wasn't roxas til xemnas named him not only that but roxas had no memories like xehanort but memories of the heart lie within the heart that both xemnas and roxas i guessed lacked but if roxas is the body then he is only body between riku and soras (true form?)
we have to remember the whole chaser thing DID take place in the past and ........

HOW DID MICKEY KNOW OF SORA AND THE KEYBLADE AND HOW DID HE KNOW WHERE TO FIND RIKU.....HOW DID HE EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE!?!?!!? diz couldn't have told him diz was well lost in darkness or where ever he was. and kairi was sent out to the destiny island right before things started getting bad but wasn't riku and sora children then? and king mickey had traveled to radiant gardens...and he DID have the keyblade then right? xehanort was already found then too correct?

what if sora and riku were born because of what happened maybe since riku is older he might be what left the body/ VEN if im not mistaken first, or was relesed or some really weird thing happened and they believed u need to fight darkness with darkness so they took the dark part of his heart out and let it loose to get reincarnated or something and then they took out the light/sora and....well i don't have thinkig details right now to think this completly through yet. but y and how does mickey know about sora or that some one besides him would get a key and how did he know sora and rikus name?

pls If you can i need an explanation and sorry for the whole brain spark thing:toungesmile: im not to certain if any of this makes even the closest of sense i hope you are able to get what im saying:unsure:

Last edited:

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
maybe all that actually lacked from roxas was a heart with both light and dark or a heart in general i completly forgot that nobodies don't have feelings or light and dark they just have a body and a soul , if riku can get to kingdom hearts as a heart and that continue to be his true form and his body kinda like kairi bringing back sora, wouldn't that mean sora is a heart and riku is also a heart?

Diz said sora needed roxas to become whole again but diz wouldn't think of the whole riku thing being one with sora and roxas did have a light and a dark keyblade when i think of the oathkeeper i think of soras oath to kairi, when i think of the oblivion i think of rikus dark sword keyblade style coincidence? for riku to be connected to roxas and sora? so that would mean i believe that they strengthend sora or the light by giving it a body and since in kingdom hearts 1 and most of 2 darkness is a bad thing so even if diz does knows why would he have given riku the body anyway. It isn't til near the end they realize that dark doesn't have to be evil.

doesnt rikus name mean seperation or something maybe he seperated from his body (or his full heart) aka roxas or in this case ven seperated his light/sora his darkness/riku and his body/roxas i really heavily think now they might end up being well 1 but i really wonder about is rikus nobody he should have one yet we don't know if he does and he can see ghosty roxas i really hope that riku and sora both have roxas as the same nobody

Both xemnas and evil ansem they are now defeated. but if im not mistaken and correct me if im wrong both his heartless and his nobody has been killed... what is suppose to happen when that happens aren't they supposed to well come back whole? After they return to kingdom hearts? so won't the real xehanort come back soon? and if so maybe he casted aside his body to go to two diffrent approaches to get his memories back incase one failed, but how do we know it wasn't part of his plan to end up, in the end coming back as one but with his memories?

Me personally i first thought it was because he wanted to rule all worlds. Or he was being a douche...now though im not sure. I'm also wondering why in kh1 ansem was only after darkness but in kh2 he was after rage, anger, and hate, we obviously already know the chamber probably awakened some of his memories but if that is true then y would he want anger and hate and why hasen't he talked about his heartless even once thats what i don't get i mean that ansem had alot of darkness in him i would guess he had anger and hate also or maybe he realized that his heartless was corrupted by the bald guy i beleive so now after looking around and thinking and the conqurers message.

Why was his heartless so much diffrent than himself maybe the bald guy really did meet up with him? but why were they so diffrent from each other roxas and sora were diffrent cus roxas had no memories of being sora and why roxas and why xemnas why is it that they have no memories when the other nobodies do, what makes sora, riku, roxas, xemnas so diffrent?

roxas and sora became 1 namine and kairi became one and wtf why not riku and xemnas riku should have a nobody around some where that really makes me pissed riku lost his body or heart or whatever yet i see no nobody where the f@#k is it unless it really is roxas and the nobody didn't form until rikus heart was expelled out of his body they only came back as hearts with bodily form kairi brought back sora mickey helped riku come back also but neither one of them had a body then.

The reason why there is no nobody for riku and sora both came back with no body and diz put the body of roxas together with sora because they beleived sora was at half strength so riku should be weaker as well i mean he couldn't beat roxas at all i think he shoulda been more of a match for roxas but if riku is weaker then if that was sora fighting roxas sora woulda lost too instead sora became alot stronger than he originaly was and riku delved into the dark powers of evil ansem and that would be considered compensating...if i am wrong which is highly probable WHERE IS THIS NOBODY IT ANGERS ME!!!

his body was taken over by evil ansem yet a heart was still expelled and when evil ansem got destroyed he lost the body too where the hell is the nobody or 2 nobodies i don't see them any where and its impossible for riku and evil ansem to be connected other wise the body of xehanort/ terra would only have darkness in his heart no light whatsoever but at the same time you can't have a heart with only one element but i don't think evil ansem had light in his heart at all.

ok lets asume that the three knights themselves represent the three elements, i think i know for a fact ven would be the inbetween both light and dark and the one that would be the light that would have to be aqua the one for darkness obviously terra. But riku is the perfect candidate for roxas/ven and terra terra cus he represents darkness maybe not truely evil darkness but darkness nonetheless but we know that if it would be any one it would be xehanort since roxas is in between thats the reason why riku would be a good fit for roxas too sora would be the light and riku would be the true darkness not evil darkness real darkness light plus dark equals twilight or in between so thats fine the representation for the light kairi...but i don't know how she would end up looking like aqua at all her nobody which is sora's nobody would be namine.

And she doesn't have darknees in her heart her body never really disappeared it kinda did but it still stayed within the realm of light so i don't think that was cause for a nobody but it did stay in the light and kairi is the light so... i don't know (remember she is special) the rules may be diffrent for riku sora kairi and roxas that goes for ansem and xehanort as well. namine was found actually i don't know where namine was found but she was part of sora and sora had a tiny bit of darkness in him so i would expect roxas to either be brought into existence either in the world of darkness or the world in between same with namine but ansems report say he was born into the world inbetween and roxas is in between if we go by what i said and namine's true body was in the world of light but unstable the heart from being with sora and lacking memories (an occuring theme hmm i wonder aqua, ven and terra. kairi, sora and ansem)

if kairi is connected and she happens to be a part of the knight who i might add is light if she is and im right then we must remember she IS a princess of heart so some one of light should have the purest light in thier heart and the only candidate for that would be kairi or every last one of the princesses of heart. (remember diffrent rules for these guys if these guys are as special as we think) I must say that these guys are and have been really weird when we apply the basic and advanced rules for a nobody and a heartless these guys are literally the only exceptions that have been made to the rules, while everyone else are left to the fate of a nobody and a heartless. we know that they are special obviously for a reason so obviously they have a purpose. Is it possible the conection is of a knightly purpose? I truely believe now that kairi might end up having another nobody or another form of some sort i some how think that the true form aqua has something to do with the princesses of heart but maybe kairi is the main heart

sora and riku would be the two hearts plus roxas = ven

evil ansem would be the out of control dark heart maybe he believes that the bald guy is the true darkness and maybe his heartless may have thought this and became his apprentice maybe he doesn't under stand darkness well enough even xemnas seemed to get the wrong idea. "anger and hate are supreme" "I need more rage" does he truley understand darkness or his purpose as terra being darkness when the bald guy shows so much more evil, which xehanort thinks is true darkness.

Xehanort and Xemnas seem confused about darkness and the only thing they do explore is darkness and not the good kind either xehanort may be exploring every bit of darkness he think he needs. They haven't touched the light once while sora, is exploring light and a bit off darkness and riku, is exploring the darkness and a little bit of light

Maleficent wants to rule worlds and her element is darkness evil darkness so why would she want to use light to rule the worlds? why use some thing different if you have a more convinent strength or something else going for you. Even if light would make a better rule, she is scared of the light it doesn't comfort her at all. We are scared of what we don't understand maybe this is the case with xemnas as well as xehanort they aren't sure what true darkness really is so they don't know exactly what to do.

DUDE MAJOR BRAIN SPARK OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Obviously darkness would be their strength xehanort has no heart (why would his name be noheart with an x btw? if he hadn't casted his heart away yet?) I think it is clear that xehanort and xemnas misunderstand darkness yet both of them desired it "anger and hate are supreme" (emotions of darkness) ... and xehanort was after memories. maybe evil ansem wanted more darkness and xemnas was looking for memories or vice a versa or maybe both.

Power for the heart and remembering thine purpose maybe after evil ansem was defeated xehanort realized it was all up to him to figure out both his purpose and to gain his power poor xemnas he really is a sad guy i mean not having your memories going along to find your purpose only wanting these things back he even wanted the nobodies (which means he has some compassion for them or whatever you would call it). To have power and for nobodies to live in peace evil ansem really wanted the heartless to have power he wanted to draw out the darkness why did both want their beings to be top dogs? why darkness why kingdom hearts

:idea:

this next 3 paragraphs is really hard to word it fits together with the rest but it does make you think...Hard and u might have to take it slow

MAJOR IDEA COMING ON WAIT WHAT IF HE WAS PLANNING ON FUSING HEARTLESS AND NOBODY TOGETHER FROM THE BEGINING? We really haven't paid ANY attention to there relation to each other at all only that he is a heart and he has a nobody Why would it be that the leader of both darkness and nothingness be Xehanorts heart and nobody, which if he is terra and terra represents darkness his heart would want to control the beings of darkness...heartless... especially if that's what he happens to be...darkness! I mean in kh the nobodies weren't even seen once, so how could they not have been seen if there was a conflict in the plans then wouldn't have xehanorts nobody have tried to stop his heart, yet they both want kingdom hearts and he allowed him to do so they have had to be working together thats the only thing that makes sense, the only time they started fighting with the heartless was when maleficent came back...

his heart wasn't there to control them and maleficent wants to be ruler of darkness she completly interfeared, they didn't conflict even once til she came back to life. why didn't evil ansem try to kill them he obviously knew of the nobodies there is no way he couldn't know of this. what was there plan? they obviously were working together what did they really want he really did his research. Did he want them all to be to be complete beings did they both want this? were they saving the worlds in their own way? these memories what makes them so important to go through all this to break apart to seperate your body and heart what is it about these guys that make them so different. all casted aside their own heart and namine xemnas and roxas all three of them were important yet they had no memories, poor xehanort had no memories before this either and what of "xehanort being at deaths door when we found him all those years ago"

kairi was sent to destinys island when she was 4 or so sora and riku found this door right after xemnas casted his heart away and sent kairi on her merry way when were they born i must know when kari riku and sora were born and when xehanort and this whole knight affair thing was. All the princesses of heart are around the same age jasmine kairi snow white cinderella aurora but i don't know how old alice is nonetheless seperating your heart from your body when it has that much light within, probably takes alot of time i beleive they are all knights but the key to all this lies with xehanort. Xehanort being empty devoid of memories he might have wanted to be a nobody to explore the nothingness like he himself is, and to maybe be able to find his memories, they coulda planned in the beginning to be the ruler of both. They did have the same conciousness of xehanort he kept the little memories he had of when he was dizs apprentice remember one who casts aside their own heart and is strong enough they are the ones who keep their memories so both xemnas and xehanorts nobody remember when they were with diz could that have been their plan from the beginning? to explore the darkness and to give form to those who may have lost it?... was there plan to reunite the worlds again "this world is connected tied to the darkness." maybe that is why they had no regard for any of the people or the worlds cus they planned on getting powers and their memories first then fixing it later?

i think xehanort really isn't evil at all the only one that really displayed evil was evil ansem. kingdom hearts is the center of everything but all he wanted was darkness now lets jump to xehanort's nobody he really was searching for his memories and he found aquas armor i guess he really wanted roxas' armor/vens armor i unfortunately don't really know what scenes go where for final mix but at least i can assume as a whole but xehanort wasn't that bad of a guy he was just wanting hearts ( i also want to know what is the source of all heartless where did this creation come into existence and nobodies they seem to be the rest of the human after it's heart has been stolen)

he wanted all the nobodies to become whole in kh2. what i understand is that you return to your true form if they both heartless and nobody happen to be destroyed. But maybe it takes longer for it to happen unless you have kingdom hearts. Maybe xehanorts heartless wanted power and he may have wanted his body to go after memories. Now he has regained the jist of his memories but his heart is now lost of the darkness since sora defeated his heart, he wants power returning whole so he can have power along with his true form instead of being destroyed and coming back as your old self with no advantages and possibly also no memories as well... unfortunately all specuation no info but i believe the knights are connected to them xehanort and xemnas were both working together but to what goal besides memories and poiwer werthey really trying to heal the world

my thoughts kinda conflict with each other but i really think alot of these thoughts can be plausible out of all my little theories i put up there i actually think that i kinda need more info before i create a main thought or gather these scattered thoughts to gather to make a main point to all this speculation:unsure:

Last edited:

Happygravestone

Well, all that I can say is wow. Actually, that's not all I can say. I just have one question: Where exactly do you find all of this? Are there sites where they have secret, amazing, "would pay $10000000000 for" spoilers? I'll admit, I do my fair share of research, but I can't exactly scrape the surface. I mean, all the stuff I find is stuff found a week ago (I just found out that the main soldier's name is Terra). BTW, you really blew my mind with this whole presentation. Although it may be a theory, I can see it being quite plausible.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
My questions still go unanswered, I'm waiting for some feedback.

Never mind, I'll just repost:

Here we go...

2. -Xemnas is looking for Ven. How do we know this? See video above.
Then see this vid: YouTube - KHII:FM+ - New Scene HB(english Voices and subbed)
Xemnas has Aqua's armour and is calling it friend. In the video above, we seeXigbar telling Zexion
that Xemnas is looking for the "Room of Awakening" where his "other friend" might be. We can only assume, that the other is Ven.

Possibly, although I believe Xemnas most likely would want his Keyblade and armor to further his plot. He considered Aqua's armor and Keyblade as his friend from the past, so most likely wanted to search for Ven's as well. I agree with you.

hm. The bald man in the SE looks like a scientist or something doesn't he?

Possibly, but I don't think he is Ansem the Wise, he looks nothing like him and he has no hair. It would take a while longer for his hair to grow. But if you were not implying that he was Ansem The Wise, than forget what I just said.

4 -Another thing to add. Darkness, is not evil. Xehanort is not evil. Xemnas is not evil.
- Xehanort and Xemnas share a common goal: Getting back memories
Sora: "a heart isn't just anger and hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Dont you remmeber that?"
Xemnas: "No...I dont..."
Xemnas doesnt remember because Xehanort doesnt remember. Xemnas though, seems to have remebered some things useing the chamber of sleep the org members talk about, where Aqua's armour is.

True, darkness is not evil, although its associated with loneliness and despair. But it is common to label all darkness as evil, although essentially, it could be used for good as well. Xehanort, at first was not evil. Although his crave for knowledge and power led to some bad things. His overall objectives were good, but it led to some disturbances.

You can't call Xehanort good either. He has caused troubles to the worlds. Xemnas's plans were not evil either, although they led to problems. His nobodies that were under his control, messed up the worlds. Although he wished for a place where all nobodies could live peacfully, he wanted supreme power and that caused some disturbances. Xemnas can't be labeled as good either.

Well usually nobodies remember everything the original body created in their life time. Although secret incidents, complications, and or the super natural, could conflict with this issue. I completely forgot about the chamber of sleep, its possible that he used this room to remember some things of his past and how Xehanort was linked to the Keyblades and the wielders.

Perhaps Ansem The Wise and his 6 apprentices (Xehanort included) helped construct the room in order to help find those hidden memories of Xehanort. My guess is that Ansem the Wise banned people from going inside because Xehanort had a horrible past involving the Keyblade, ect, while looking through his memories.

Xemnas most likely re-opened the room to find more hidden secrets in his past. This is where he probably learned more about Aqua and Ven.

I'm not sure if Xehanort wanted to uncover memories, I'm only positively sure that he wanted knowledge about darkness and how it inflicts with people's heart and the worlds as well as the Keyblade.

5-Ansem(heartless of Xehanort) and Bald guy in SE.
-They where the same clothes.
-Ansem is glad to be rid of his body. He is obessed with getting darkness out of Kingdom hearts.
He also seems very wise about things.
Ansem: "One who knows nothing can understand nothing" This sounds like a guy whos been around. But he is a heartless right?

Its quite possible that Xehanort's Heartless wondered the worlds for quite some time in that sack. Around that he sent Kairi off to look for the Keyblade as the princess of heart probably has a connection to the Key. Kairi was most likely age 4, so till the time he takes over Riku's body, is about 10 years, so he has been around for quite a bit.

Maybe before Xehanort betrayed his world and casted off his flesh, he came across the UEM(The Old Man). Maybe he learned information about him and studied under him. I believe there is a reason why he dresses like him. My guess is that he came across the UEM and became an apprentice.

-Ansem is also a scientist.
-Ansem's eyes and facial features resembles that of the old man in SE, but with hair, younger, and with dark skin.
-Think of Ansem. Then think of the Bald man in SE.
-Ansem's original form is nothing but a blue fog and a brown coat. He has no body, so he takes over Riku's. The way he talks, it seems he has done this before. He has experience.

I think you are exaggerating a little. The UEM had a long curved over nose. He did not look too much if at all like Xehanort's hearltess. But the eyes are similar. Perhaps is suggests that darkness has taken them over? Who knows why?

6 -Roxas
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs)
^ Here, Axel talks about Roxas having a heart.
- He must because he requires one to wield keyblades yes?
- Roxas looks ALOT like Ven.
Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas...
Nomura: I can't give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.
-Nomura obviously doesnt want to give any hints about

Its because Ven wields a Keyblade and he has a strong heart. Roxas having connections to some one in the past all points to Sora. Roxas had a heart out there, it was Sora's, that was what influenenced Roxas. There are some definate connections there and it revolves around the ability to use the Keyblade and Sora of course.

7 -Terra
Looks alot like Xemnas.
-Bald guy
Looks alot like Ansem(heartless)

Terra looks similar to Xemnas and Xehanort, I agree. But there is something different about him. I'd like to explain but I'll see if I can wait till later.

To me, Xehanort's heartless looks nothing like the UEM. The nose shape and head shape are completely different.

-Terra hates Xehanort. He has pure hate for him. Wants to give this hate to Sora.
-Xemnas feeds on hate. "Anger and hate are supreme!" "...Need...more...rage...."
-Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody
-Both these guys share hate, look alike, similar attack moves.

Terra hates Xehanort because of what he did in the past. He led to his downfall. He wanted Sora understand the hatred that Xehanort embraced on him. I don't think that shows he has any personalites that are connected to Xemnas specfically.

Dont you find it strange that Bald man has Ansem qualities while Terra has xemnas qualities?

I don't really see the similar qualities between Xemnas and Terra all that much, although they are connected. The only thing that connects The UEM to Xehanort's heartless, would be his clothing and yellow eyes. But I agree that there are some connections there, personailty wise.

8 Sora
- in first game, he held Kairi's heart inside him. How did he do this? Can he do it again? Doesn't Kingdom Hearts hold hearts?
- All worlds share the same sky. One sky. One destiny. ( Sky = Sora right? )
- Sora: "Where do you think it is? the door to the light?"
Riku: *points to Sora's chest" "This, Its always closer than you think."
- "I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Is any of this for real, or not?"
- "Land and Sea can never reach the sky." ( This quote is by my friend. )

Well Kairi is a princess of heart, darkness does not exist in her pure heart. Since she did not become a heartless, her body remained in the realm of light and her heart went to protect Sora's. It all happened subconsciencesly. I think you and your friend went a little to far with their names, sure it reflects the theme of Kingdom Hearts, but I don't believe its meant to be that deep.

10. Terra is connected to Riku
Aqua is connected to Kairi
Ven(tus?) is connected to Sora

Terra says Sora is not the one he picked.
Riku was originaly supposed to get Kingdom Key.
History repeats itself. SE takes place in the past.

They are connected by the paths and how the are aligned. Terra represents Riku because torwards the end of the Secret Ending, he most likely opened his heart to darkness and chose it over light, which probably caused problems in the past.

I believe Sora obtained the Keyblade on accident, but by fate. Its a good thing that Riku did not wield a Keyblade of Light, you see that could have caused some problems. Riku was still unstable, if he was meant to save the world from darkness and the darkness took over him, that would lead the worlds down the wrong path. Its a good thing that Sora became a wielder of light.

Perhaps when Terra said that Sora was not the one he has chosen, maybe he is referring to the one he wanted to battle. Sora was not the one he wanted to face. But that's all heavy speculation.

-In the novel, Namine says that Axel has not died, but returned to his original form.
-We have defeated Xehanort's nobody, and heartless. Oh yea. He's coming back.

What if Terra is the other? What if Terra is the original body? When darkness took over, maybe it took over his body and appearance and it led to the creation of Xehanort. Notice that Xehanort with out the X spells out No heart, but rearranged again, it spells out Another, one of the passwords into the secret vault in Radiant Garden.

I think with the seperation of Xehanort, the connection that linked his other half down was broken. The body and soul became Xemnas and the heart turned into a powerful heartless. While Terra returned to normal and was transferred back to his world. But this is still heavy speculation.

I don't know what this spells for Axel though. Usually with the defeat of a nobody, they fade into darkness or nothingness and dissapear. Perhaps Axel is one of those special cases, like Namine, Xemnas, and Roxas.

"Do not return to healing their pains." Dont go help someone? o_O;
"Days after he is born are counted." Sounds like a time limit of somesort. Could be a prophecy for someone that after he's born, after a certain time, something bad is going to happen. I personally think Its refuring to Ven. He seems the youngest, and both Aqua and Terra are overprotective of him. Maybe He's a prince?
"Are the days memorized?" Again, having to do with time running out.
"I do not want to forget after he is born." Maybe Terra is saying this? Since he is mosty likely the one who is gonna lose his memories.
"With those in mind, is there a new story?" when he says "those in mind" and "new story" I think of SorKaiRiku. Maybe this fate/prophecy is going to happen again?

Now I've read those two captions, I did not really agree about the Keyblade thing, Mickey's darkness realm key was found in the realm of darkness because its a darkness Keyblade after all, that is where you find them.

I believe that the Keyblades that Terra, Aqua, and Ven picked up just showed off the fact that they had connections to the main cast. They did not show up in the second Secret Ending because they were irralavent. But then again, thats another speculation of mine.

The second caption was really interesting. I appluad you for that part. Although I don't actually believe he fused with the UEM, but I believe he could have taken his powers. From what we know, Xehanort had the ability to absorb masses of darkness. Perhaps when Terra got out of control, he some how absorbed the UEM's darkness powers and taken on some key elements.

Although they still don't look much a like to me.

Maybe the prophecy is saying something like " after this person ( maybe Ven ) is born, in (insert number of years here ), something bad is going to happen, Terra is gonna forget everything, and you all will be reborn again? "

How is that possible? In Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, Terra remembered his passed. Everything else was high speculation, I can't really debate on that. Although I believe you are getting something right a long those lines.

I agree with the new story thing though.

I also think that Terra, Aqua, and Ven are royalty. A part of me says their his parents. Another part of me says they're each a King, Queen, and Prince of their own realm or country or world, who are close friends.

Possibly they could be royalty due to their armor. But I don't agree with the family thing. Ven looks like he could be 15, Aqua does not look too much older, maybe around the age of 17-19. Terra seems to be the oldest but I don't think they would be family related. I think its mostly a close friend relation kind of thing, like with Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Looking back on 8
, I point this stuff out because I believe that at the end of the KH games, Sora is going to become Kingdom Hearts itself, or become one with it or something.

That's quite random. Sora being Kingdom Hearts, sounds exaggerated. Kingdom Hearts is a mass of hearts in which all hearts are born. Usually all lost hearts return there as well.

Another ending theory ( And this is pure guessing ) that Sora saves the day, returns to Destiny Island with Kairi, while Riku becomes Mickey's knight.

Why Riku? Why not Sora and Kairi as well. They have Keyblades. Mickey has donald and Goofy like Sora has Kairi and Riku.

Ending #3: Same as above but, Riku dies protecting Sora. ( I say Sora because 1. Riku has been over protective of him recently. 2. Sora is his best friend. 3. Sora is main character. ) Or, whats left of Xehanort could be in Riku still and take over, and you have to fight him as a last boss or something. >>;

That's hard to say, I mean we are going way off into the future. Riku sratched Sora's back and Sora sratched his.

If what is true about Ven's heart is in Sora, when Roxas rejoined with Sora,
Does that mean that Ven is inside Sora again? If so, does that mean Ven sleeps within Sora and Terra is gonna come back, throw Sora into the room of awakening, and some how wake up Ven? Then Ven awakens and takes over Sora's body?! Then Ven goes off with Terra and Aqua ( where she came from, I dunno ), and we get to play as Riku and Kairi trying to get Sora back?!

This is a part I don't agree with. I don't believe any heart can be forcefully transferred to any one else by some one else. I think Ven just has a connection to Roxas by his looks and the ability to wield the Keyblade. Roxas's power is linked by Sora's heart, that is why Roxas can seem to have a heart, when he really does not.

But of course there is a connection to Ven, Roxas, and in the long run Sora, but I don't believe we know much of it just yet.

Riku and Axel. I dont know if its my fangirl senses that are tingling, but do Riku and Axel have some connection? Im not saying he's Riku's nobody but...they both have green eyes. ( In KH1, riku's eyes are turquoise but in KH2 they're green. ), they both are best friends of the main charas, and then theres this Scene: YouTube - KH - Re:CoM Castle Oblivion Floor Two (English Subs) Watch at 3:19 onto 3:33. Doesn't that remind you of Riku? It could be just me.

Yes there is a connection between Riku and Axel. But you got something mixed up. Axel has green eyes, Riku has light-blue, its a fact, get a better picture of Riku, but I don't think the green eyes phenotype signifies any type of personal relation.

But the connection Axel and Riku shared was the fact that the both had friends. Axel being a nobody and Roxas being a nobody, shows similar friendship links that Riku and Sora shares. I think that is the connection.

Last edited:
N

Neo Agumon

hello! i´m spanish, i think that riku have a relation with xenahort because in chain of memories zexion sais that riku have the same aura that xenahort... i think riku is the body of xenahort in addtion he loosk likes equal.

Keiji Dragon

Awesome theories, V.A.T 13! The Riku and Axel and theory is what intriged me the most.

If you have time to write/read paragraphs of theories, then you have time to do something more productive. :sleep:

Judging from the amount of posts you made and how long you've been here, I think that post suits you better. :p

V

V.A.T.13

I think you are exaggerating a little. The UEM had a long curved over nose. He did not look too much if at all like Xehanort's hearltess. But the eyes are similar. Perhaps is suggests that darkness has taken them over? Who knows why?

Well, if were going with my theory, Bald guy and Terra combine somehow to create xehanort right? So when the bald guy separates into xehanort's hearless, he inheirted some physical quailties of xehanort and gained some of his own. Ansem in inheirted the pointed ears, the wide eyes (not just the orange-ness ), cheeck bones and they seem to share the same "You-suck-and-Im-smarter-than-you" stance and attitude. Thats just what I think anyway. ^^;

Terra looks similar to Xemnas and Xehanort, I agree. But there is something different about him. I'd like to explain but I'll see if I can wait till later.

To me, Xehanort's heartless looks nothing like the UEM. The nose shape and head shape are completely different.

See comment above^ What about everything else? Other than the nose, head shape and skin tone, they seem alike to me. But that could be just me.

Terra hates Xehanort because of what he did in the past. He led to his downfall. He wanted Sora understand the hatred that Xehanort embraced on him. I don't think that shows he has any personalites that are connected to Xemnas specfically.

Everything under :Facts: are what they are. Facts. Im simply stating whats true along with some little questions by me. Now if we are going to go into my theory, Xemnas feeds on hate and rage because thats what was left of Terra in him. Along with a few memories here and there.

Well Kairi is a princess of heart, darkness does not exist in her pure heart. Since she did not become a heartless, her body remained in the realm of light and her heart went to protect Sora's. It all happened subconsciencesly. I think you and your friend went a little to far with their names, sure it reflects the theme of Kingdom Hearts, but I don't believe its meant to be that deep.

Her heart I dont think went to protect Sora's, but wanted to survive it self, so thats why it went to Sora's body. So it wouldn't perish. But I started thinking, if Sora and Riku switched places at that time, would Kairi's heart go into Riku's body?

What if Terra is the other? What if Terra is the original body? When darkness took over, maybe it took over his body and appearance and it led to the creation of Xehanort. Notice that Xehanort with out the X spells out No heart, but rearranged again, it spells out Another, one of the passwords into the secret vault in Radiant Garden.

I think with the seperation of Xehanort, the connection that linked his other half down was broken. The body and soul became Xemnas and the heart turned into a powerful heartless. While Terra returned to normal and was transferred back to his world. But this is still heavy speculation.

Yes, I was getting to that. Like I said, these are all facts here.

I don't know what this spells for Axel though. Usually with the defeat of a nobody, they fade into darkness or nothingness and dissapear. Perhaps Axel is one of those special cases, like Namine, Xemnas, and Roxas.

I too think this.

How is that possible? In Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, Terra remembered his passed. Everything else was high speculation, I can't really debate on that. Although I believe you are getting something right a long those lines.

I agree with the new story thing though.

Going back to theory, What Im saying is, Terra is perhaps going to lose his memories, and he knows this is going to happen somehow. When you fight him, he stutters with his words slowly. It could be that he is perhaps forgetting, or about to pass out soon XD

That's quite random. Sora being Kingdom Hearts, sounds exaggerated. Kingdom Hearts is a mass of hearts in which all hearts are born. Usually all lost hearts return there as well.

Meh, Its happened before in animes and games, It might happen again. The innocent main character becoming one with everything happens often. This is just a theory of course.

Why Riku? Why not Sora and Kairi as well. They have Keyblades. Mickey has donald and Goofy like Sora has Kairi and Riku.

I say Riku because it was him who wanted to get off the islands the most. He seems to be the more setro typical hero type. He and Mickey are close, and Im sure that after a few days on destiny Island after his little adventure, He'd prolly get bored again while Sora and Kairi are content with just staying there. Just another ending theory

This is a part I don't agree with. I don't believe any heart can be forcefully transferred to any one else by some one else. I think Ven just has a connection to Roxas by his looks and the ability to wield the Keyblade. Roxas's power is linked by Sora's heart, that is why Roxas can seem to have a heart, when he really does not.

But of course there is a connection to Ven, Roxas, and in the long run Sora, but I don't believe we know much of it just yet.

I think that there could be some way a heart could be forcefully put into someone. I mean, Ansem found a way to forcefully take them out right?

Yes there is a connection between Riku and Axel. But you got something mixed up. Axel has green eyes, Riku has light-blue, its a fact, get a better picture of Riku, but I don't think the green eyes phenotype signifies any type of personal relation.

Actually, Riku's eyes are turqouise in the game, but in KH2 in the pretty cutscenes, they're green. o_O;

But the connection Axel and Riku shared was the fact that the both had friends. Axel being a nobody and Roxas being a nobody, shows similar friendship links that Riku and Sora shares. I think that is the connection.

That could be it, but as you see, I like to think deep into things. X3
But it would make sense that they are conected in a difrent way because Roxas is Sora's nobody, Namine is Kairi's nobody, And Axel is close to Roxas and Namine for some reason, Like Riku is close to Sora and Kairi. Im not saying that its Riku's nobody, but I think something is going on there.

maybe all that actually lacked from roxas was a heart with both light and dark or a heart in general i completly forgot that nobodies don't have feelings or light and dark they just have a body and a soul , if riku can get to kingdom hearts as a heart and that continue to be his true form and his body kinda like kairi bringing back sora, wouldn't that mean sora is a heart and riku is also a heart?
Riku gets his body back after Ansem is killed. I dunno if that answered your question. But I still can barely understand what your saying. ^^;

Diz said sora needed roxas to become whole again but diz wouldn't think of the whole riku thing being one with sora and roxas did have a light and a dark keyblade when i think of the oathkeeper i think of soras oath to kairi, when i think of the oblivion i think of rikus dark sword keyblade style coincidence? for riku to be connected to roxas and sora? so that would mean i believe that they strengthend sora or the light by giving it a body and since in kingdom hearts 1 and most of 2 darkness is a bad thing so even if diz does knows why would he have given riku the body anyway. It isn't til near the end they realize that dark doesn't have to be evil.

Umm. Okay ^^;

doesnt rikus name mean seperation or something maybe he seperated from his body (or his full heart) aka roxas or in this case ven seperated his light/sora his darkness/riku and his body/roxas i really heavily think now they might end up being well 1 but i really wonder about is rikus nobody he should have one yet we don't know if he does and he can see ghosty roxas i really hope that riku and sora both have roxas as the same nobody

Riku's name means shore and "Agony of separation". Kairi means separation along with beaver, shells, and ocean. Riku cant really have a nobody because a nobody is a body and soul with no heart. Riku's body was in ansem's possesion and His heart was in Kingdom Hearts.

Both xemnas and evil ansem they are now defeated. but if im not mistaken and correct me if im wrong both his heartless and his nobody has been killed... what is suppose to happen when that happens aren't they supposed to well come back whole? After they return to kingdom hearts? so won't the real xehanort come back soon? and if so maybe he casted aside his body to go to two diffrent approaches to get his memories back incase one failed, but how do we know it wasn't part of his plan to end up, in the end coming back as one but with his memories?

The real xehanort should come back, yes since his heartless and nobody was defeated. What supposed to happen next? We dont know. We have to wait for the next game.

Me personally i first thought it was because he wanted to rule all worlds. Or he was being a douche...now though im not sure. I'm also wondering why in kh1 ansem was only after darkness but in kh2 he was after rage, anger, and hate, we obviously already know the chamber probably awakened some of his memories but if that is true then y would he want anger and hate and why hasen't he talked about his heartless even once thats what i don't get i mean that ansem had alot of darkness in him i would guess he had anger and hate also or maybe he realized that his heartless was corrupted by the bald guy i beleive so now after looking around and thinking and the conqurers message.

kaaaay....

Why was his heartless so much diffrent than himself maybe the bald guy really did meet up with him? but why were they so diffrent from each other roxas and sora were diffrent cus roxas had no memories of being sora and why roxas and why xemnas why is it that they have no memories when the other nobodies do, what makes sora, riku, roxas, xemnas so diffrent?

I explained in my theory a reason why they are so diffrent.

roxas and sora became 1 namine and kairi became one and wtf why not riku and xemnas riku should have a nobody around some where that really makes me pissed riku lost his body or heart or whatever yet i see no nobody where the f@#k is it unless it really is roxas and the nobody didn't form until rikus heart was expelled out of his body they only came back as hearts with bodily form kairi brought back sora mickey helped riku come back also but neither one of them had a body then.

lol I too wish that Riku would have a nobody but unfortantly, I dont think he does. And how are you getting Roxas as Riku's nobody? o.o;

Sorry, I didnt really read the rest, I got kinda dizzy. I get back on it later. ^^;

oh and Sorry it took so long to answer these questions! I've been a very lazy little girl and have been hanging out on 4chan way too much. x_x; ( yes, I broke rule one. Shuddup. DX )

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
sorry my mind is pretty scattered and confused when it comes to kh and i got roxas as rikus nobody cus how both riku and sora kinda lost their hearts at the same time (and me this is me still holding on to the thought that if riku had/has a nobody) it would be either axel or roxas. Even though riku got his body back when evil ansem was defeated that still makes sora weird cus kairi brought him back and as far as i could see soras body wasnt destroyed but he was still able to have a body when that body was supposed to be roxas; i just thought that it was strange how sora was still able to kill heartless no body cus the body would have been roxas and riku is a keyblade weilder and so is sora and yet i see a nobody for sora and not for riku and that confuses me it makes them seem like hearts running around doing what they want:confused:

the fact that riku represents darkness and sora light if roxas was the body put them together and u get a new character of twilight an inbetween thats all although its probably wrong just me exploring posibilities thats all you know how crazy nomura can get with his plots im thinking in a diffrent route and that route would be.... no clue just making it seem like riku has a nobody and if it isn't axel it's roxas (still its probably me just hoping again) still if the soldiers do represent the three key elements light dark and the in between/both/twilight just thinking the inbetween one would be the roxas look alike and the in between heart a combination between the 2 keyblade users which one happens to be able to hold a dark keyblade and move in the realm of darkness and sora is the light and moves about the realm of light.

axel=alex? with no x added maybe his name was alex before he died and the felt no need to put in another x?

(sits in a dark corner listening to three days grace)

fav quote from ff12 Vayne: Permit me to ask: Who are you? An angel of vengeance?
Or perchance a saint of salvation?

fav kingdom hearts 2 quote Xigbar: You've really put Organization XIII in a pickle. I guess that must be
why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time. You don't
look like you're half the hero the others were.

im so lame....

V

V.A.T.13

TECHNIQULY, Kairi and Sora lose thier hearts at the same time. (I dont think the cave scene counts in the first game ).Riku loses his heart a little later. Remeber when Riku holds back Ansem for a bit so Kairi can get away? Well he doesnt lose his heart until after that scene. You need a body and a soul to make a nobody. Riku's body is with Ansem. Is Heart is in Kingdom Hearts. His Soul was floating around somewhere. (I dont think Ansem had Riku's soul too. The reason why Ansem knew everything about Riku was because all of Riku was still there till his heart left him. During that time, Ansem could have dug around through his memories and such until Riku went bye-bye ) The whole "Roxas and Sora sharing one body thing" is what stumps even DiZ, which is why he tells Nami and Rox that they arnt supposed to exist, but yet they do for some reason.

Axel, well, his name coulda been Ale ( a-leh, or ay-el. )
Or, his name along with the other 7 ( I think ), names could of been completely different. I mean, Namine's name doesnt have an 'X' is prolly because she didnt join the org, so, nobodies can choose thier own names right? I mean, Axel could be Fred or Micheal Jackson for all we know! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back