• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Facts and Theory. (be prepared to read and watch alot)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
cool theory. i liked it
the whole thing about ven's heart being in sora seems very likely

although i do prefer to think that ven becomes xehanort, but still your's seem more right

Aqua

Your theory is amazing. I have also wondered about what happened to Riku's soul when he was taken over, and I remember putting some of my thoughts on the issue of Riku's possibility of having a nobody in this thread http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/83536-what-about-rikus-nobody.html
Yet, this question also reflects on Terra's situation. You said that you thought Xehanort had experience taking over people. So, would the way that Terra was taken over be similar to the way Riku was taken over? If that is the case, then did the soul stay with the body that was being controlled? If Terra was taken over by Xehanort to form Neo Xehanort, Neo Xehanort would need a soul for Xemnas to be formed once the separation occured. A soul and a body that loses its heart (usually to the darkness) becomes a nobody. In this case would one say both were being controlled to become a complete being (heart, body, and soul together)? If this was the case, and when Terra was taken over the heart for Neo Xehanort came from Xehanort and the body and spirit comes from Terra, then it would make sense for Xemnas to be more like Terra, since Xemnas would get the body and the soul.
So, if we put this logic to Riku's situation, then Neo Xehanort's Heartless took Riku's body and soul, separating his heart from his body. Thus, Neo Xehanort's heartless was like a complete being again with its own heart and Riku's soul and body. So, there may not be anything left for a Nobody to form, especially since Nomura said that the original, complete being can form again if a nobody is destroyed and its own heart is free (Riku's heart was free when Xehanort's Heartless was destroyed at the end of KHI, releasing his soul and body). Then again, maybe I am analyzing this too much.

Axiom

OKay, my comments

2. -Xemnas is looking for Ven. How do we know this? See video above.
Then see this vid: YouTube - KHII:FM+ - New Scene HB(english Voices and subbed)
Xemnas has Aqua's armour and is calling it friend. In the video above, we seeXigbar telling Zexion
that Xemnas is looking for the "Room of Awakening" where his "other friend" might be. We can only assume, that the other is Ven.
Also, Nomura says:
In the additional event "Farwell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here?
Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well, it's also related to Xehanort's memories, but I can't give any specifics now.
Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody yes? Which brings me to the next fact.

Agreed

5-Ansem(heartless of Xehanort) and Bald guy in SE.
-They where the same clothes.
-Ansem is glad to be rid of his body. He is obessed with getting darkness out of Kingdom hearts.
He also seems very wise about things.
Ansem: "One who knows nothing can understand nothing" This sounds like a guy whos been around. But he is a heartless right?
-Ansem is also a scientist.
-Ansem's eyes and facial features resembles that of the old man in SE, but with hair, younger, and with dark skin.
-Think of Ansem. Then think of the Bald man in SE.
-Ansem's original form is nothing but a blue fog and a brown coat. He has no body, so he takes over Riku's. The way he talks, it seems he has done this before. He has experience.
YouTube - The Confrontation with Riku: Part 2
"It is I, Ansem, Seeker of Darkness"
Seeker of darkness huh? Sounds like he's been doing this for quite awhile, no?
Also, "Ansem" likes to steal names yes? I wonder if he has done this before also...

Ansem=UEM is probably the only thing I will believe, its the only thing that makes sense

6 -Roxas
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs)
^ Here, Axel talks about Roxas having a heart.
- He must because he requires one to wield keyblades yes?
- Roxas looks ALOT like Ven.
Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas...
Nomura: I can't give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.
-Nomura obviously doesnt want to give any hints about Roxas.

Agreed

7 -Terra
Looks alot like Xemnas.
-Bald guy
Looks alot like Ansem(heartless)

-Terra hates Xehanort. He has pure hate for him. Wants to give this hate to Sora.
-Xemnas feeds on hate. "Anger and hate are supreme!" "...Need...more...rage...."
-Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody
-Both these guys share hate, look alike, similar attack moves.

Dont you find it strange that Bald man has Ansem qualities while Terra has xemnas qualities?

I do agree that UEM has ansem qualities, but while Terra might have Xemnas qualities, There is that big gap of Terra=Side of Light and Xemnas=Side of darkness,

Notice i didnt say evil or good.

8 Sora
- in first game, he held Kairi's heart inside him. How did he do this? Can he do it again? Doesn't Kingdom Hearts hold hearts?
- All worlds share the same sky. One sky. One destiny. ( Sky = Sora right? )
- Sora: "Where do you think it is? the door to the light?"
Riku: *points to Sora's chest" "This, Its always closer than you think."
- "I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Is any of this for real, or not?"
- "Land and Sea can never reach the sky." ( This quote is by my friend. )

9 Heres a little something. Kairi means Sea right?( It can also mean separation and beaver. ) Riku means land, (can also mean agony of separation, shore ) and Sora means sky.( can also mean heaven )
With this in mind, watch the first OP: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 1 Opening
*Warning: I am not responsible for any thoughts you think while your watching this. These are facts*

- Remember, darkness is not evil. Separation is not a bad thing.

I dont 100% agree that Sora has "Kingdom hearts" inside him, or if you mean that he is Kingdom Hearts.

I do believe he is the "Key" to kingdom hearts, if you catch my drift.

10. Terra is connected to Riku
Aqua is connected to Kairi
Ven(tus?) is connected to Sora

Terra says Sora is not the one he picked.
Riku was originaly supposed to get Kingdom Key.
History repeats itself. SE takes place in the past.

:SE description:
- Terra has just defeated a giant monster. He is standing on top of it.
- 2 knoghts coming from a diffrent path of the 4 crossroads.
- Aqua picks up Inverse Kingdom Key
- Terra picks up Kingdom Key
- Ven picks up Way to Dawn ( he's left handed o_o; )
- A boom is heard. ( I checked, that is not music. )
- The knights look up and someone is approaching.
- A bald man appears and splits himself in D.S.
- Ven is about to go attack but Terra holds him back. *
- Terra goes to attack but the bald man raises the earth to block him.
- More earth rises, Terra falls, D.S. jumps down and casts a lighting spell.
- While Terra is hurt, Aqua runs up in his defense to attack the D.S. *
- Terra looks up at the bald man.
- as the bald man summons up the keyblades, it turns to night. ( So This scene takes place in the evening. Dusk. Light to darkness )
- You can see fenrir as one of the blades with no chains.
- Ven is fighting D.S., Aqua sends an Ice spell.
- Aqua looks up to see the whirlwind of blades coming after her.
- D.S. hops on and goes for a ride, then casts a ice spell
- Ven gets knocked over by the twister of blades
- Ven attacks D.S., Aqua sends another lighting spell (wtf is up with Ice and Lighting? o_O )
- Terra falls off a cliff
- Aqua stops what shes doing to watch him fall with concern.*
- While watching, the blades come up from underneath her.*
- Knocking her into the ground
- Ven comes to her aid, but she ignores him and sends a reflect spell to help Terra*
- Keyblades fly at Terra and explode. ( lol )
- Aqua stares up worriedly at Terra after the explosion, and watches the tower of keyblades fall with him.*
- Ven runs to go help Terra*
- Terra fights the Bald Man, who has his hand behind his back. Another Ice spell frezes his arm.
- Ven pops in outta nowhere to save Terra but it is futile.
- Bald man grabs him by the head, Ven is kicking around
- Terra looks worried, the bald man smirks and crushes his helmet*
- Terra pauses then tries to rescue him but whirlwind of keyblades attack again. ( those are starting to piss me off )
- D.S. lands beside Bald man, and Ven slowly stops moving so much.
- Terra falls off the clif. ( again. )
- Aqua looks up to Ven. Ven's eye is reveled and he looks down to her.( He looks scared. )*
- A dark mist is injected into Ven
- Then another ice spell ( AUGH ICE! DX )
- Ven is thrown of cliff.
- Keyblade breaks.
- Aqua catches him, his eyes still moving. *
- Bald man turns his blade into an orb and throws it up at the sky
- it turns into a giant heart. ( lol ghey )
- Aqua looks really worried as she looks up.
- Bald man looks pleased with the situation.
- Terra emerges out of the junk pile of blades, rips off his helmet with anger, his eyes turn yellow.
- Kingdom Hearts
- Mickey is there off in the distance, watching with his star seeker.

* = Relationship points. To me, IMO, it seems they equally care for each other but protect Ven more. Maybe because he's younger, and/or maybe he has an important role.

Agreed

-
these keyblades exsited before KH1
- X - KH's Ansem (Xehanort) seems to have thoroughly gotten rid of his own heart, but Xemnas (Xehanort) commanding Organization XIII is seeking a fresh heart. If I understand that in becoming a heartless and a nobody, they became 2 different people, would their minds then as well become seperate? Also, the original Xehanort should have some memory loss but in the additional scenes this time there seem to be some questionable parts. Have his memories returned, or perhaps the memory loss itself was a lie?

In essence, the two are the same. However, they function under seperate minds. Xehanort most certainly got rid of his heart, and at that time it's assumed a Nobody was born. The means of obtaining their goal is different due to the nature of Heartless and Nobodies. However. I think for both of them the desire "to become a complete existence" is the same. This time the new mysterious keyword "Xehanort's memories" is left behind. In the "Secret Ansem Report" that Ansem the Wise wrote and mysteriously left behind, there is a hidden secret that will have a big influence on KH. As for the contents of his memories and the present condition of them, I cannot reveal that just yet.

Lets see, when Sora was turned into a heartless, his mind came with him, as if I remember correctly, Roxas didnt have any memory of anything.

+1

[
B]IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Namine's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parent's and friends, and what about school?[/B]

Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the heartless. Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up aproaching too close to darkness. There should be a hint about Riku being a choosen wielder hidden discreetly somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it. As for Kairi's memories, there's nothing particularly special about them. If I personally recalled memories from before I was 5, I think I wouldn't remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.

I disagree, considering Sora's anti form was only activated when you used the drives, which essentially, had nothing to do with the story, besides being just "There"

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?
When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Sucks for axel eh?

-In the novel, Namine says that Axel has not died, but returned to his original form.
Guess not :O

-We have defeated Xehanort's nobody, and heartless. Oh yea. He's coming back.

So wouldnt Xehanort come back as just Xehanort? With no powers? That unless he gave himself back into the darkness.

NOW comes the Theory part. With ALL these thoughts in mind, now read these.

http://i12.tinypic.com/6h85h06.jpg
and
http://i19.tinypic.com/4vsogf9.jpg

"Do not return to healing their pains." Dont go help someone? o_O;
"Days after he is born are counted." Sounds like a time limit of somesort. Could be a prophecy for someone that after he's born, after a certain time, something bad is going to happen. I personally think Its refuring to Ven. He seems the youngest, and both Aqua and Terra are overprotective of him. Maybe He's a prince?
"Are the days memorized?" Again, having to do with time running out.
"I do not want to forget after he is born." Maybe Terra is saying this? Since he is mosty likely the one who is gonna lose his memories.
"With those in mind, is there a new story?" when he says "those in mind" and "new story" I think of SorKaiRiku. Maybe this fate/prophecy is going to happen again?

Maybe the prophecy is saying something like " after this person ( maybe Ven ) is born, in (insert number of years here ), something bad is going to happen, Terra is gonna forget everything, and you all will be reborn again? "

I also think that Terra, Aqua, and Ven are royalty. A part of me says their his parents. Another part of me says they're each a King, Queen, and Prince of their own realm or country or world, who are close friends.

I doubt that, I see maybe they are just like SKR, just regular people who figure out they have the power?

(You have more stuff backing you up, so oh well)

Looking back on 8
, I point this stuff out because I believe that at the end of the KH games, Sora is going to become Kingdom Hearts itself, or become one with it or something.

Another ending theory ( And this is pure guessing ) that Sora saves the day, returns to Destiny Island with Kairi, while Riku becomes Mickey's knight.

Okay this I agree with, BESIDES, the whole Sora becomes Kingdom Hearts, I think the thign will end out as Riku going away, and Sora and Kairi, I unno, being together. I would hate Nomura if he seperated them again.

Ending #3: Same as above but, Riku dies protecting Sora. ( I say Sora because 1. Riku has been over protective of him recently. 2. Sora is his best friend. 3. Sora is main character. ) Or, whats left of Xehanort could be in Riku still and take over, and you have to fight him as a last boss or something. >>;

Agreed

If what is true about Ven's heart is in Sora, when Roxas rejoined with Sora,
Does that mean that Ven is inside Sora again? If so, does that mean Ven sleeps within Sora and Terra is gonna come back, throw Sora into the room of awakening, and some how wake up Ven? Then Ven awakens and takes over Sora's body?! Then Ven goes off with Terra and Aqua ( where she came from, I dunno ), and we get to play as Riku and Kairi trying to get Sora back?!

How exactly is Terra going to come back again to do that? Sorry I havent played enough to know how Sora vs Terra fight in FM II came to be.

Riku and Axel. I dont know if its my fangirl senses that are tingling, but do Riku and Axel have some connection? Im not saying he's Riku's nobody but...they both have green eyes. ( In KH1, riku's eyes are turquoise but in KH2 they're green. ), they both are best friends of the main charas, and then theres this Scene: YouTube - KH - Re:CoM Castle Oblivion Floor Two (English Subs) Watch at 3:19 onto 3:33. Doesn't that remind you of Riku? It could be just me.
6asnlzq.jpg

No Comment...

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
this is probably toatally noob of me or something but even though you put up all this proof about ven=sora and riku=terra i still believe that sora is somehow connected to sora and ven is connected to riku. i dont know i could be wrong :\

idlecreator

very thorough theory with evidence behind it, just one thing. when axel was talking to roxas and in the caption it said conciousness, i believe he meant like talking to roxas conciously without roxas having no memory of it, not somehow talking thru his intuition. besides that AWESOME THEORY ABOUT VEN CONNECTED TO SORAS HEART AND WHAT NOT!!!NAMINE IS SUPER CUTE AND ROCKS MY WORLD!!

SorasHeartless

wow that was amazing and i have to agree with Ansem Darkheart
yeah i have been looking at the forums but never actually
got around to signing up
anyways :D
it is my favorite theory i have read
and i can't stress this enough but you did your research
:D and have to agree with 98% of what you said :]
i also loved that you gave all those links and examples
and stuff you understand you
GREAT :]
and yeah i didn't see any mentioning of soraXriku
=] and i thought roxas and namine liked each other
"whenever sora and kairi are together, we'll be together"
or something like that
yeah they sounded very much in love or in like w/e :D
and yeah it gave me goosepimples when you said one of you theories
would be if riku would have to sacrifice himself
but i think that sora would have to fight riku to death or something
hahaha
idk it sounds better in my head
anyways yeah :]

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
1. Nomura is making this up as he goes.XD there are alot of holes in KH right now. XD Hopefully he'll fix this with the new games coming out. Riku IS speshul, Ansem in a way, IS riku's heartless....I think...Riku is a big plot hole in itself. o_O; and Axel is a mystery that still needs to be answered so, all this may be reveled in the next game(hopefully). The game contradicts itself about the heartless thing. Like in KH1, you see the heart leave the body, like the man in traverse town at the very begining, but in KH2, its there but just full of darkness. o_O; I swear if I ever meet Nomu, I'm gonna kidnap him and force him to fix everything. XD

2. True, but Axel could be like...19 or sumthin....hes just really, really, really tall. XD But I think he was one of the ones the original 6 created.

3. In my theory, I explained something about Ven's heart is in Roxas, and Sora actually had 3 hearts in him. XD but, anyway, why would Nomu put something like that in the game if it wasn't true or hinting at it? If he did it just to f*ck with us, then Im sending very very angry notes to square! XD of course they'd just use it to keep the fire going in Nomu's small, tiny house. XD

4. WHO'S ARIES?! You mean you dont know who the Jesus of square is?! Im geussing you havent played ff7. But I'll change my spelling. Areith. You know, the chick with brown hair and pink dress and crappy dubbing in KH2? well, heres the story:

Back when ff7 was being created, Aries had the main female role, and Tifa was just a side character. When the game was practically almost done, Nomura calls his buddy one night and randomly pops up with, "Hey! Lets kill off aries! :'D" ....Im serious.(._.) So, they go back and have sephiroth kill off Aries in the game, and make Tifa have a bigger role. The end. o_o;

So yea, Nomu can change his mind at the last minute. >>; *mumbles* lazy, Gackt-loving, belt/zipper obssessed, last minute, mutha....*continues to mumble on*

:confused: this is going to sound really stupid but isnt soras hearts connected to everyone he meets and his hearts is connected to everyone so would that help at all with the whole kh thing so if riku was down in darkness for that long and seperated from his body when sora exposed fake ansem/xehanort= (no heart x if you took apart his name) to the light which if you are right then obviously exposed to soras heart since he may be kingdom hearts or kingdom hearts is every ones hearts and any one with the strongest hearst could unlock i or wat ever then what happened to rikus body/ was it just left there? was it purified and just disappered? or wouldn't a nobody have been created considering how strong a heart xehanort had? so wouldn't there be another xehanort nobody walking around and like you said wouldn't there be a riku nobody also because of this? but if we think about it riku did get expelled from his body kinda like sora releasing his own heart and expelling kairi's hearts but didn't they say if one casts aside his own heart his consciencnous remains and a nobody forms or somewhere along the lines of that maybe the reason why riku was able to get his body back was because it was left there and diz brought it to him or something like that and maybe that left a reason for no nobody for riku he didn't really lose his body it was taken from him his heart was just expelled but the one who lost the body was xehanort so maybe riku never had a nobody to begin with the only one who would would be xahanort i mean look at the special case with sora he released his heart and by expelling his and kairi's heart from the same body created twin nobodiessince the hearts both lost the body at the same time it created namine and roxas but what about the case with riku and xehanort in rikus body? was there a loop hole in this and it created a nobody for riku and xehanort
or xehanort himself or no one at all but if the rules were followed to a tea then riku should have a nobody and xehanort has 2 but why was riku able to see the ghosty roxas and namine come out of sora's and kairi's bodies when even mikey couldn't? anywho y isnt there another nobody for xemnas and if there is a nobody for riku and it happens to be axel then where is the second xemnas nobody?
:confused: can you if its possible explain this? oh and i hope that everyone who played kh2 caught when xigbar told sora your not half the heros the others were or around that cus if you did then you wouldn't be the ones saying that it takes place in the future the next kh game

Sexy Angel
One thing though, people are saying that when a heartless and a nobody are made, then destroyed, then the original person came back, so Axel isnt Rikus Nobody, because Riku was still existant before Axel was destroyed/killed.

Oh and Terra has been confirmed to not be Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem

V

V.A.T.13

Nomura stated that he started the series with the final event in mind. He knows exactly how it's gonna end.

Xehanort had Riku's body AND soul. That's why he knew about Sora and Kairi. He had Riku's memories.

Riku only points to Sora's heart after mentioning the door to light so he can symbolize that all hearts are connected.

One sky, One Destiny.
1. Yea, but that doesn't mean we cant guess what it might be. :3

2. Ah. kay. Where does it say this though? Is it in a report or a cutscene? tell me where and I'll try to find it.

3. Yes I know, but all these hints about Sora = Light still leads me to believe he is speshul. Its been a pattern that the innocent main characters usually sacrifices himself to save everyone. Sailor Moon Stars: Serena/Usagi throws herself into the cauldron to become "one" with everything, Goku in DBGT becomes one with the dragon and dragonballs and disappears, Jesus ( nuff said ), Aries in ff7, Sora sacrifices himself once before in the first game, Anthy in Utena ( that was a HORRIBLE sacrifice! being stabbed by all those swords DX ), Kamui's sister in Tokyo Babylon, etc. Its a pattern thats not gonna stop, I could name more but I've given away enough spoilerz (oops xD), So I think it would be cool if Sora followed the same path.

I dont know if this is actually going to happen of course, this is just a theory. I gave other possible endings too if that doesn't happen. Crap, I have to go watch Utena again...XD

:confused: this is going to sound really stupid but isnt soras hearts connected to everyone he meets and his hearts is connected to everyone so would that help at all with the whole kh thing so if riku was down in darkness for that long and seperated from his body when sora exposed fake ansem/xehanort= (no heart x if you took apart his name) to the light which if you are right then obviously exposed to soras heart since he may be kingdom hearts or kingdom hearts is every ones hearts and any one with the strongest hearst could unlock i or wat ever then what happened to rikus body/ was it just left there? was it purified and just disappered? or wouldn't a nobody have been created considering how strong a heart xehanort had? so wouldn't there be another xehanort nobody walking around and like you said wouldn't there be a riku nobody also because of this? but if we think about it riku did get expelled from his body kinda like sora releasing his own heart and expelling kairi's hearts but didn't they say if one casts aside his own heart his consciencnous remains and a nobody forms or somewhere along the lines of that maybe the reason why riku was able to get his body back was because it was left there and diz brought it to him or something like that and maybe that left a reason for no nobody for riku he didn't really lose his body it was taken from him his heart was just expelled but the one who lost the body was xehanort so maybe riku never had a nobody to begin with the only one who would would be xahanort i mean look at the special case with sora he released his heart and by expelling his and kairi's heart from the same body created twin nobodiessince the hearts both lost the body at the same time it created namine and roxas but what about the case with riku and xehanort in rikus body? was there a loop hole in this and it created a nobody for riku and xehanort
or xehanort himself or no one at all but if the rules were followed to a tea then riku should have a nobody and xehanort has 2 but why was riku able to see the ghosty roxas and namine come out of sora's and kairi's bodies when even mikey couldn't? anywho y isnt there another nobody for xemnas and if there is a nobody for riku and it happens to be axel then where is the second xemnas nobody?
:confused: can you if its possible explain this? oh and i hope that everyone who played kh2 caught when xigbar told sora your not half the heros the others were or around that cus if you did then you wouldn't be the ones saying that it takes place in the future the next kh game

Dear lord. Im not a grammer nazi or anything but please use some punctuations next time. XD That was kinda hard to read but I think I got some of it. It also made me think some more.

What the f*ck is Riku? Because yes, his body was controlled by ansem, and yes, his heart went to Kingdom Hearts.

Normally, when a heartless attacks a person, they're heart fills with darkness and they become a heartless themselves.

Riku's heart, was so strong it was pushed out of his body. So, no darkness got ahold of it, and thats why he didnt form a heartless? Yet we know that Riku has darkness in his heart....

Is Riku's heart stronger than Sora's? It seems that way. Sora turned into a heartless when he used that dark keyblade.

I wonder since Riku's heart is "so strong" that, if it was Riku that used the keyblade on himself, would his heart be too strong to form a heartless? Does anyone get where I'm going with this? D:

Also, I was re-reading a interview and it says that in the first game, when Riku held his hand out to Sora and all that darkness was surrounding him, that was all HIS darkness. o_O; ( I wish Riku was the main character D: )

One thing though, people are saying that when a heartless and a nobody are made, then destroyed, then the original person came back, so Axel isn't Riku's Nobody, because Riku was still existent before Axel was destroyed/killed.

Oh and Terra has been confirmed to not be Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem
Roxas and Sora existed at the same time too. Roxas existing at the same time as Sora was the whole time after he released his and Kairi's hearts.

And where is it confirmed that Terra isn't some form of Xehanort, etc? I know its confirmed that these are new characters we haven't seen before, and we haven't, but I don't remember it being confirmed that they couldn't be some form of the old characters. Please show me this. D:

And sorry I didnt answer the ppl who had a comment for every part of the theory. Im being lazy at the moment and dont really want to deal with HTML and clicking back n forth trying to get everything. D: A PM would be nice. :'D

moos

mabey when a heartless in human form and a nobody in human form die (or do something) they turn back to the person they were when they died without there memory but when theres only 1 human form thing then they turn into a baby axel etc

Azural

http://i19.tinypic.com/6agav5t.jpg

Hm, so maybe the similarity isn't as definite as I'd though, but still, it'd been bugging me.

Anyway, yeah, there's not much I disagree with here. Whilst I wouldn't say it's definite (and I know you're not trying to), it at least all fits conceptually, which is always a good sign. It's nice to see other people take KH that way, though; riddled with metaphors that shape it.

I especially agree with you on the symbolism of all the names, and the theory of Sora becoming one with Kingdom Hearts, or having been it all along. Kinda reminds me of an inverted Sephiroth, fusing with the lifestream to become a god.

Also, I was re-reading a interview and it says that in the first game, when Riku held his hand out to Sora and all that darkness was surrounding him, that was all HIS darkness. o_O; ( I wish Riku was the main character D: )

Symbolic of his doubts and inner weaknesses and things, I feel. Only once he embraces these and stops struggling he passes through. That's one of the reasons Riku is the stronger of the two, for me, because he has the will to confront the darkness inside and bend it to his own will. It would be nice to see anti-form play more of a part next time, or at least be commented on.

BeastlyKillaKreg

I like it. It's not half bad. I disagree with a few points, and some are disconnected, but it was pretty decent nonetheless.

sora_king

yea i agree with almost all of it except the whole RikuxSora thing
after all disney has never allowed homosexuality in anything that they take part in
so other than that
i agree
riku/axel thing is cool
it would also make sense that he would be friends with roxas b/c riku and sora are friends
keep postin plzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back