• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Facts and Theory. (be prepared to read and watch alot)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Aweomse theory and I was wondering, when you say "Are the days memorized?" It kinda sounds like Ansem the Wise and the 6 days with Roxas but Im not good with theorys so ill leave it at that.

bladed asassin

wow im inpressed with everyone posting info.. terra remembers everything.. that doesn't mean he lost anything ether..we see the room of sleep and it leads into the room of awakening.. now if this battle happened in the past.. what happened to the E.M. and just becuz THIS happened in the past does not mean that the game will ether.. the battle of roxas and riku happened some what in the past and had little effect in the game except riku excepting darkness and changing into xeahnorts heartless.. maybe it said that roxas was the key of destiny.. if he stayed with organization.. he would of gain the hearts needed and awoken the awakening ..but that didn't happen... he joined sora and they became one again.. but with me saying that, how could you awaken somthing that can't be awoken any more... now.. when a heart is released it fades into darkness...kingdomhearts.. so xeahnort or the E.M. heart is still there .. soo when there heartless and there nobody were defeated/released ..wouldn't that mean that they could become hole.. soo could that be the awakening of the E.M. or somthing.. idk.. i digress.. im just puttin my own 2 sense into this...

Cyypher100

I love your theory! kicks mine straight in the behind! (but i will hold on to mine for posterity) I am convinced now on the connection between Xehanort and Terra, there is something there! I liked the Ven/Roxas/Sora thing too, goes well with my obsession with TRINITY thing!

V

V.A.T.13

1.That youtube video was interesting:thumbsup: ,but still if Riku lossed his heart then that goes against everything that was said in the Ansem reports about heartless and nobodies.If the Riku in that video was about to disappear and turn into a nobody then where is his heartless.Ansem(a walking and talking heart) might have possessed him,but Ansem is not his heart,therefore if Riku had truly lossed his heart he would have had a nobody and definitely a heartless(with all that darkness inside of him) regardless if Ansem was still possessing him or not.

But hey anything no matter how inconsistent and plot-holey or down right dumb as hell can happen in KH. I mean look the games say Sora lossed his heart,but unless I went blind for a few seconds I didn't see his heart leave his body. I saw Kairi's and that's all.Another thing despite what that video is implying(That Riku has in fact lossed his heart)I'm going to take it with a grain of salt. Because I would think something as important as one of the main characters losing their heart,and thus creating a nobody would have been stated as fact by nomura by now. It's been years and three games,and he has not once said anything about Riku being special in that regard.

2.Hmm. I don't know. It seems Xenmas can detect when a strong person's nobody has been born in the twilight realm.I mean did you see how fast he showed up to collect Roxas in the new cut-scenes?And he had Xigbar to collect some. Marluxia for example.Even if they don't join the org right after they are born it still seems highly unlikely that Riku turned into Axel in order to arrive as number 8 then 9,10,11, 12, and 13 joined right after him all before Sora made it to Castle Oblivion.And then there's the them not looking like each other at all thing,and Riku beiing 15 and Axel being a grown- man when Sora met him at Castle Oblivion. All I know is that the only way Axel can be Riku's nobody (if he has one) is that if Nomura completely pisses over everything we know as fact about nobodies and heartless.

3.Roxas has a heart? I know Axel in the new cut-scenes say he and Namine think he may have one,but that's not the same as saying he definitely does. Also wouldn't that mean Sora would have two hearts?!:unsure:
Riku made it perfectly clear that the only reason Roxas could wield the key-blade was because Sora could. Having a heart or not didn't seem to have anything to do with it.

LoL,Sorry,for being a noob,but who's Aries? Isn't he the god of war in greek mythology,and what does nomura have to do with him?

1. Nomura is making this up as he goes.XD there are alot of holes in KH right now. XD Hopefully he'll fix this with the new games coming out. Riku IS speshul, Ansem in a way, IS riku's heartless....I think...Riku is a big plot hole in itself. o_O; and Axel is a mystery that still needs to be answered so, all this may be reveled in the next game(hopefully). The game contradicts itself about the heartless thing. Like in KH1, you see the heart leave the body, like the man in traverse town at the very begining, but in KH2, its there but just full of darkness. o_O; I swear if I ever meet Nomu, I'm gonna kidnap him and force him to fix everything. XD

2. True, but Axel could be like...19 or sumthin....hes just really, really, really tall. XD But I think he was one of the ones the original 6 created.

3. In my theory, I explained something about Ven's heart is in Roxas, and Sora actually had 3 hearts in him. XD but, anyway, why would Nomu put something like that in the game if it wasn't true or hinting at it? If he did it just to f*ck with us, then Im sending very very angry notes to square! XD of course they'd just use it to keep the fire going in Nomu's small, tiny house. XD

4. WHO'S ARIES?! You mean you dont know who the Jesus of square is?! Im geussing you havent played ff7. But I'll change my spelling. Areith. You know, the chick with brown hair and pink dress and crappy dubbing in KH2? well, heres the story:

Back when ff7 was being created, Aries had the main female role, and Tifa was just a side character. When the game was practically almost done, Nomura calls his buddy one night and randomly pops up with, "Hey! Lets kill off aries! :'D" ....Im serious.(._.) So, they go back and have sephiroth kill off Aries in the game, and make Tifa have a bigger role. The end. o_o;

So yea, Nomu can change his mind at the last minute. >>; *mumbles* lazy, Gackt-loving, belt/zipper obssessed, last minute, mutha....*continues to mumble on*

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
theres somethin wrong with you people writin so much.

Tell me about it.

People give trivial things like these way too much thought. If you have time to write/read paragraphs of theories, then you have time to do something more productive. :sleep:

V

V.A.T.13

Tell me about it.

People give trivial things like these way too much thought. If you have time to write/read paragraphs of theories, then you have time to do something more productive. :sleep:

*nods* I agree, the person that wrote all that crap on the first page must really not have a life. She could be focusing on her school work more. tsk tsk. So sad...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
way too much thought on this stuff people. go revise for your exams.

twilight726

heres my theory if you say that Ven's heart was in sora and and when he became a heartless ven's heart wa free and all that would that mean when Ansem the wise found Xehanort he had lost all his memories. and later on about who the heartless of Xehanort said he was relieved that he lost his body would that mean that the bald guy was released when he seperated from his body? and if that is true that would explain why he would need some ones body like riku and why he was in Xehanort body because he might of been trapped within Xehanort.

sorry for all the grammar mishaps

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wow...I skimmed through that...I'm glad you put majority of facts together and joined up what we don't know with what we know. It overall sounds like a good theory.:thumbup:

Ateloriel

That was a freaking awesome theory! Super good job~! All the diagrams and videos really helped explain it all! Very nice! =3

You should work for Squenix for coming up with something like this. xD;

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
(ok kinda late on dis)
okay i mostly agree on what you say (the part where riku was supposed to be the original key wielder really got me! :D) and the one about Terra looking like xeanort- it was on my mind to.. i kept thinking to myself "man they really look alike! no doubt!" and the one about history repeating itself i STRONGLY agree on very much.... and i (again) thought to myself that it was (everything is so similar!maybe mickey knows?) im glad that another person thinks so too :D....
oh and thnx for those pics, lol tetsuya is my inspiration :D:D:D:D:D:D

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, I don't know if anyone's posted anything about this yet, but go watch the Riku Vs. Roxas scene, and when Riku stands up after Roxas hits him, look at his hair. It reminds me quite a bit of Axel's. I'm not saying that I'm agreeing with this theory, but I do believe that there is some evidence showing it could be possible.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Nomura stated that he started the series with the final event in mind. He knows exactly how it's gonna end.

Xehanort had Riku's body AND soul. That's why he knew about Sora and Kairi. He had Riku's memories.

Riku only points to Sora's heart after mentioning the door to light so he can symbolize that all hearts are connected.

One sky, One Destiny.

fireweilder_VIII

wow...your theory makes sense to me, however with the whole Riku and Axel thing:laugh: that was funny LOL! they have a connection since KH is about being connected, everyone is and since the novel stated that Axel returned to his original self I'm hoping to see him in the next series.

TWTNW

I have a guess ven and sora are related but ven is more the other part of sora roxas now maybe roxas has a heart because theres mention with Xeahnorts memories so maybe Roxas has a heart of Xeahnorts or whatever or something just a thought.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back