• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Facts and Theory. (be prepared to read and watch alot)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
are ALL of the antagonists lefty? or maybe a few and it is just a coincidence.

Eternamente926- nice theory! i do agree with the fact that sora may have had ven's heart and kairi's heart and his own, and the heart that went changed into a heartless was sora's heart while ven's tried to go back to his human body and kairi's was trying to get back to her body.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
way too much thought on this stuff people. go revise for your exams.
....Then what are you still doing here?

The theories overall seem like they have a chance, unlike most theories i've seen. I encourage you to keep making them, since they've influenced my views on the next KH project already.

You deserve some rep.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
ok VAT, it's time for me to talk
i didn't read anything of what you wrote in your theory (i'm too lazy to read)
and i didn't even read any reply so i'm gonna say something and if it has already been said before you can shut my mouth up
i looked at the pics and what i understood is that you are saying axel is riku's nobody (i know the theory is way more than this but i'll concentrate on this fact)

well i disagree (yeah so what?)
1st. riku didn't turn into a heartless
2nd. if you wanna say ansem took his body, that doesn't mean he turned into a heartless
3rd. if you wanna say that riku used ansem's power to defeat roxas, that happened AFTER axel was born
4th. if you say that they look like each others that's not a big deal, because they're made by computer and many characters look like each others not only these two
moreover, roxas doesn't look like sora AT ALL, although he is his nobody

again, i didn't read anything of your theory

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Myst.....go away....-_-

I don't even say Axel is Riku's nobody...
1. duh.
2. again, duh
3. double duh
4. go away.

V

V.A.T.13

I was showing that Riku may have a connection to Axel. -___________-

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Rep'd for the following: Although I disagree with almost everything you proposed on this theory, the fact that you went through all that trouble to post pictures and YT vids has earned you my respect.

You obviously put a lot of thought into this, something not many people on these boards care to do. At least not this much.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Hades: Thanks but I'll be making a new one soon, updated with new ideas, better explained, and some things ommmited. College is starting soon, and I won't be on as much after the 22 or 23....whenever classes start....>_>;;

Myst: An only child with no life that watches far too much anime and read psychology text books, yea, I think alot....D:

#1 Xem: Pfft. I quit tennis a long time ago. I'm going back to karate classes XD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
V.A.T.13 said:
Hades: Thanks but I'll be making a new one soon, updated with new ideas, better explained, and some things ommmited. College is starting soon, and I won't be on as much after the 22 or 23....whenever classes start....>_>;;

I look forward to reading it. Good luck with college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back