• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exodus II (come join)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
"Eikre, get her out of here," Pandora ordered her borther, "I care for her just as much as you do, even if I haven't shown it." Eikre nodded, and lifted Naiyo over his shoulder and got her out of the room. Pandora turned her body sideways as she put her swordbreaker back onto her shoulder sheath, and brought out of her hair, a japanese glaive. for those who do not know what that is, imagine a cross between a katana and a halberd. Immediatly flying into attack against the larger woman, she stabbed with the butt of the staff into the woman's gut, then sweeped the blade in an uppercut, and circled the blade thrice. Finishing off her offensive, she jumped and smacked the flat of her blade into the woman's cheek and backflipped away from her. Her hair formed a dome around her, and it all turned black.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
the woman laughed as the wounds healed. "Hun, this body aint mine.." she said with a grin. "And, you probably dont even fully understand what is wrong with her.." she said walking forward. "If you would like to destroy the darkness that is festering inside of her-good luck." she said smirking.
"Try and save her, when you have a monser on your hands dont blame me when you have to kill it." she said with an evil smirk.
Naiyos body was alot heavier then it should have been, the rip in her dress slowly spreading and her skin slowly returning to its normal color (g2g sorry)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(lol yay NAiyo's on:D)
Stavros watched Naiyo, Eikre, and eventually Pandora leave off into what would probably the direction of Naiyo's room."Hey Sinara, don't feel left out."He said as he laughed and ran into the direction of Naiyo's room. He ran down the stairs and down the hall, he got about halfway down it when he saw Eikre burst through the door with Naiyo on his shoulder. Her dress was ripped in back and she had a large grey, burnlike, mark on her back."What the hell's happened?"He asked with a scence of urgency.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
"Looks like there is a crowd growing, I have to go deary!" she said wtih a giggle, giving pandora a smooch on the cheek and running out the door, reching into Naiyos back quickly and disapearing into her body, her skin turned back to black, and then back to the gray color it was.
"I...dont...." she said murmaring with her eyes closed "feel..too good." she said softly. ((yah, but with no one else we wont get far D: ))

troy_the_defende

Website
games.groups.yahoo.com
Character Name: Troyshiakana ((but clled troy for short)) Murrayshiakana/Hatake
Appearance pics:
shinobi.jpg
( But smaller and doesn't really have the armor))
Light or heartless: Light
Specialty: Flexie Sword ( perfecxt with combos and bearly ever misses) Snake Sword ( not a actual snake it's a sword, and goes up to 70 feet when extended) Have healing powers.
personality: Mostly sad,quiet,reading his book. Often working in his notebook( you'll find out what he is writing in it.) A little slow when fighting in battles, but always seen to win.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((your good Troy-if you want an idea on where to jump in I can PM you with some ideas or you can pm me. I kinda dont sugest just jumping in now because Eikre and I have plot set up. ^__^ thanks he does seem a little godmodey thou with all his powers, just keep that in mind when we are actually playing ne~))

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Both the elves were speechless. Then Pandora burst out in tears and laughter, "Like I'm gonna belive a guy who tries to be scaring in some slut's body!"

"Shut up Pandora, If that was Othello...," Eikre said, putting Naiyo down on the ground. Not caring for decency, he took off the rest of her clothes to check for further...infections if that word would fit. I'd rather not know what word fits if it doesn't...

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
Naiyo laid with her eyes scrunced tight, her pail fragile body covered in many scars and scrathces all down her sides. Nothing to urgent, a few scrathches. The only worry would be the gaping black whole in her back that really didnt seem to be a wound, as you could reach your whole arm into it (if you didnt mind the burning sensation that ocured) and it just seemed to keep going, it was rather unexplainable.
"Hey...." she said softly, slowly reaching out. "are...you there....?" she asked, her eyes not opening as her hands fumbled around looking for someone who she trusted. "Please dont let him take me.." she said, her eyes scrunching a little more and a few more tears apearing. "please...."

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Eikre's jaw dropped the seconde time in many minutes. Taking action for once, he picked out a scroll in his pocket, and whispered, "I was hoping I wouldn't have to use this thing yet..." He wrapped the long scroll around his left arm. Once it was fully covered thrice over to his elbow, he stuck his arm up to it and spoke quietly, "power word mediocre," and he raised his voice loud for the last word, "Penultimate!" a dull grey light emitted from the shadow as Eikre drew back his arm. The desired effect occured: The infectionous wound shrunk and looked...well...penultimate and mediocre. In plain Jane terms, really shitty.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
her face scrunched a little more, eyes still shut. "ah..." she said softly. "what...?" she asked, her eyes slowly opening, to revil a white iris (thats the color part right? XD). "...Eikre?"she asked, holding her hands out-reaching for his face.
She blinked a few times, the color slowly leaving her skin as it returned to its normal pail peach.
((short. sorry..other people need to get on :p))

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((sorry~ ok heres what happened.
Othello (a very bad bady who wants to kill naiyo...and pretty much everyone else, just naiyo firt and formost) came back only in the form of a woman as his other body was destroyed-he plans on getting a male body back even if he has to make it..hes with the bad sci. guys oh no!
and so he came back, Naiyo freaked out. Pandora and Othello faught, othello disapered in this large black whole in naiyos back...and oh yah...when othello came she kinda went into like an anti naiyo form-black skin glowy eyes and all that jazz and went crazy. so now Eikre used a spell, the whole in her back is just wee little and her skin is slowly going back to normal.
so yes....all in hopes that we get our hineys going :O ))

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(Basically Naiyo wasn't feeling good and she went to her room.Eikre knew that something was up so he followed her.Naiyo was in her bathroom with the shower on and sitting against the door, in pain. Eikre asked what was wronge and Naiyo didn't answer really. Pandora gave the wheel to Sinara and followed Eikre, eventually so did I,Stavros.The next part get's kinda confusing......So this guy, Othello(Villian from the last RP that was never fully finished) confronted Naiyo in a rather.....revealing woman's body. Pandora kicked the crap out of her and then she said something about Naiyo turning into a monster.Eikre got Naiyo out of the room and Stavros confronted them.Othello went inside Naiyo at the last second. Now Naiyo's getting healed by Eikre.
Hope that Helps.....)
IC: Stavros sat down on a nearby chair. He looked away from Naiyo, to be decent and cause he didn't like all of that docter's work even when it was performed in a different way."So is she going to be okay?"He asked hopeing that she would be.
(Sorry for the short actuall post....)
(EDIT: How could you get to it before me?????lol...)

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Ooc: In the awards thread, I voted for Exodus II as the best RP ^.^

Ic:
'Is this ship by any chance nicknamed: Soap Opera?' Alice asked herself. The strange events that had ocurred so far confused her quite. From the back of her mind came a slight throbbing that slowly got wurse as the seconds passed. This was promising to be quite the headache. Alice had returned to her room after being only an observer of the past events. She was still not in any shape to fight considdering what she had been through herself. So it was best that she just backed down for now. Alice placed her blades in a corner before laying on her bed. She closed her eyes but the light was still too strong. Alice on the other hand was to lazy right now to turn of the light so she just sucked it up. Rest was essential if you were to win a war. Twenty minutes of rest could even mean victory on the frontlines.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((because when they deleted the first exodus i lost over 800 posts *sigh* so yah...not much for me to do till Eikre comes, and yes-a very drama filled ship, but drama gets you going i supose :p))

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(OOC:Um.....Sometime.....lol I have no clue....They deleted the Exiodus? I still have it on my Sudcribed threads...lol I can still post on it :D)

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back