• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exodus II (come join)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
"Hopefully...," Eikre said to Stavros, and then turned to answer Alice, "Uh...no, not everyone on this ship hates everyone else of the same sex and is trying to get in the pants of all the opposite sex. So, no soap operas."

ooc: I still have no idea what to really make Eikre's home caslte look like, GIMMIE A HAND!

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Eikre said:
"Hopefully...," Eikre said to Stavros, and then turned to answer Alice, "Uh...no, not everyone on this ship hates everyone else of the same sex and is trying to get in the pants of all the opposite sex. So, no soap operas."

ooc: I still have no idea what to really make Eikre's home caslte look like, GIMMIE A HAND!

Ooc: Really old set of bricks stacked up to look like a house. Big, overgrown courtyard in the middle infested with spiders and an old crazy knight in a rusty armor.

No really, just go for the normal style. Big building made of great grey stones. Heavy, wooden frontdoor and towers on every corner. Courtyard in the middle and a sterotypical castle architecture.

IC: Alice was getting sleepy. Her eyelids felt heavy and her head was not quite co-operating in the getting up factor of her life. Sleep would soon take her over and she would rest until it was time to set of into a new adventure.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((you guys, cut out the OOC please. DP I will post a summery for you on the other thread-Eikre I will help you with the caslte in the planning thread. Stavros- you do not need to bump this thread there is no reason to deary. ))

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(OOC:Lol yeah I know....but I was bored and needed something to say...And Eikre......no clue what you should make it like...I'll try to come up with something to help....Happy Birthday(16th)DP!!!!!:D)

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Ooc: She?
If my idea was bad, then ignore my next post. I'm just gonna try to create a little distraction so that Eikre can finish everything.))

Alice opened her eyes, only to find herself surrounded by darkness. She looked around only to see her shipmates sitting and standing on invisible artifacts. She could feel Mister Eko's essence around her, trying to kill her or worse. Alice got up, only managing to float in mid-air. From the darkness came walls that stopped far away, creating four walls, a roof and a floor. Crockery and knick knacks came from nowhere, followed by furniture and art, all creating a museumlike room. In the north wall a door appeared. And before anything else could be done, Alice and every other crewmate were about to be victims of gravity. And just at that moment, the room filled with at least two hundred heartless of all forms, sizes and powers.

((That door leads to a hallway. At the end of the hallway is a door that leads back to reality. Just ignore this if it's a bad idea))

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
ooc: Thank you, I need time, though I have the main idea, inspired by the Heroes of Might and Magic series. (Meaning Three and Four)

further ooc: Octarine, I shall explain:Octarine is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magick, and on another color octave entirely. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all. Elves, half-demons, and god-children (Read: Eikre, Pandora, Naiyo, and Sinara, at last count) however, view this as a color similar to a really damn good looking greenish-yellowish-purple.

Elves are a part of the magical weave that surrounds us all. It shouldn't come as a surprise that they reacted first. Eikre gently lowed himself, and the unconcious Naiyo in his arms, down to the ground. As for Pandora, she fell down, and landed on all four limbs, like a cat for instance. They landed back to back, surveying their current situation. They were surrounded by a seemingly infinte heartless, of all different kinds. Pandora noiselessy drew her polearm again, and it sparked to life with a combonation of acidic green, frosty blue, white lightning, and octarine. "What do we do now, oh fearless leader?" she asked Eikre.

"How the hell should I know?" He replied.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Just to let everyone know, I passed my exams! WOOHOO *does the happy dance* ))

The shadows surrounded Alice, swallowing her hole. She took her blades that shone a bright red light that illluminated her surroundings. Invisibles! The heartless swung their own blades at her. She barely managed to dodge them for every time she moves, she slammed into a wall of darkness. Time for some tactics. She blocked one sword and stabbed the heartless with her other blade. She repeated this proces as many times as she could until she reached who appeared to be the others.
Hi, someone called for an exterminator?'

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
(well...shit, I leave for camp in two days...TIME FOR MAH MIA PENULTIMATE-TRUMP CARD! And I'll be back August 12th-16th)

"Well this sucks..." Eikre muttered to himself as he parried off one invisible's blade with his katana and back-handed another with his moonsword. He thought of Naiyo on the floor between himself and Pandora, who was going on kung-fu with her staff, playing defenisvely on Eikre's orders, and he yelled over to Alice, "Could ya get Naiyo out of here? Me and Pandora will hold them off and close the rift on this side!"

"WHAT?" Pandora asked/yelled at her brother, "Ah well, I'm going to stand by you, have done for the past decade, and don't think I'll stop. Not even death stopped me." She switched to an Eikre-esque battle form and drew her swordbreaker, planning to use both polearm and blade in concert. Eikre began, not his own themesong, but Pandora's. Why? Only he knows, but from the depths of his heart, and the shadows of himself and Pandora, came the harmonics of "The Midnight Carnival". More of octarine sprouted, creating an aura of awesomeness about Eikre and company. What does the aura do? It makes you more awesome. Examples: Eikre's slashes became even more rapid, so much, they bacame black and blue blurs. Pandora, in the multitasker she is becomeing, swung her glavie above her head, deflecting several aerial attacks, swung her sword in a wide, defensive arc, then followed up with stabs of lethal hair.

ooc:
two things: Music credits go to Daisuke Ishiwatari for the GGX2 version of the Last Boss theme, and second, JUNO REACTOR IS TEH AWESOME!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(I will!!!!!)
IC: Stavros quickly grabbed Naiyo and positioned her over his shoulder. He then ran through the darkness looking for a place of safety.
(Nothin more to post...:D)

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
ooc: Two things, First, I DO HAVE INTERWEB! I`m at a college in Quebec, which means crap frenchie keyboards... second order of buisness, there is a chance I will be on mondays and Fridays....just an update as I have no time to make a decent post...

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((I guess we will just kinda pause things till Eikre gets back, cause Im working a lot for a few weeks-40 hours a week and I am just dead at the end of the day. sorry you guys))

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
((ok, naiyo ****ing explodes the end
sorry stuff has hapened in rl...
i dont know if i will be coming back....
just...blah.....
i dont know.....
lkj kdfjadjfkajj adf
-Naiyo ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back