• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Exclusive Interview with Tetsuya Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 2.8 & KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I hope Marluxia is in KoC. Not just because of the flower connection, but that would actually make that movie bearable! :biggrin:

This makes me wonder about world possibilities (as far as connections to XIII characters' symbols/themes). For instance, though I'm not a fan of this movie, Luxord would fit in Brave with the focus on fate. Not sure about the possibility of Larxene (if she does appear). She was one of the key characters who screwed with Sora's head--so, Inside Out? Or some place where lightning would fit, like Enchanted Dominion, Olympus, Atlantica, etc.? Somehow Saix would fit in with Frozen to me, considering Elsa's theme of emotions causing her powers to be out-of-control; it would be as easy to reflect on Lea/Isa's relationship through Anna/Elsa as it would be to do the same for Sora/Riku. Or maybe Halloween Town because of the moon.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I hope Marluxia is in KoC. Not just because of the flower connection, but that would actually make that movie bearable! :biggrin:

This makes me wonder about world possibilities (as far as connections to XIII characters' symbols/themes). For instance, though I'm not a fan of this movie, Luxord would fit in Brave with the focus on fate. Not sure about the possibility of Larxene (if she does appear). She was one of the key characters who screwed with Sora's head--so, Inside Out? Or some place where lightning would fit, like Enchanted Dominion, Olympus, Atlantica, etc.? Somehow Saix would fit in with Frozen to me, considering Elsa's theme of emotions causing her powers to be out-of-control; it would be as easy to reflect on Lea/Isa's relationship through Anna/Elsa as it would be to do the same for Sora/Riku. Or maybe Halloween Town because of the moon.

Hold up, lets be reasonable here. Just because Marluxia has an increased likeliness of being a Seeker of Darkness due to his major role in Chain of Memories adn his association in the Kingdom of Coronia: it doesn't mean that Larxene's going through the same route as Marluxia. I can guarantee you that all the missing Organization XIII members (Demyx, Luxord, Larxene) are the good guys now.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
This is all speculation, and that includes Marluxia. I thought it was implied.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Maybe he'll form his own Anti-Xehanort organization, but at the same time fights Sora.

That's a bit much, we've already got Maleficent and her Disney Villains Council. The best thing to do with Marluxia is to make him an ally for the heroes (albeit an anti-hero variant of an ally).

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so with disney in charged of having worlds been annouced i wonder what the nwxt world be annoucced

Awards
That's a bit much, we've already got Maleficent and her Disney Villains Council. The best thing to do with Marluxia is to make him an ally for the heroes (albeit an anti-hero variant of an ally).
Make Marluxia an ally? Why? That would just be so out of nowhere, considering he wanted to make Sora into a puppet, and if he is in KH3, he probably remembers that, as well as getting killed by Sora. So, he's probably got a grudge.

k99y77

Awards
Make Marluxia an ally? Why? That would just be so out of nowhere, considering he wanted to make Sora into a puppet, and if he is in KH3, he probably remembers that, as well as getting killed by Sora. So, he's probably got a grudge.

But it would be cool kinda... instead of controlling Sora this time he would try convincing Him to cooperate, its hard to defeat a guy who uses time for his advantage. Maybe Marluxia has Luxord's Somebody to combat that, Sora has the Keyblade and Marluxia has a Time Mage forcing them to fight together.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
But it would be cool kinda... instead of controlling Sora this time he would try convincing Him to cooperate, its hard to defeat a guy who uses time for his advantage. Maybe Marluxia has Luxord's Somebody to combat that, Forcing Sora to ally with him.
It doesn't matter if it seems "cool" if it also makes absolutely no sense. Plus, if Marluxia isn't trying to kill them, why would all these lesser Nobodies with the scythes and obvious flower motifs be trying to attack SDG?

Vulpeus1041

I wish they were just adding the marluxia nobody because they didn't have it earlier, and a scholar nobody for ienzo, you know?

Wonderful

Awards
I can guarantee you that all the missing Organization XIII members (Demyx, Luxord, Larxene) are the good guys now.
except you can't actually guarantee that...
we already know the missing darknesses are made up of "many familiar faces". the chance that it is comprised of at least some old members of the org is very likely and can't simply be ruled out.

Vulpeus1041

except you can't actually guarantee that...
we already know the missing darknesses are made up of "many familiar faces". the chance that it is comprised of at least some old members of the org is very likely and can't simply be ruled out.

I wonder what ienzo, even, dilan, and aelus are going to do, what part will they play?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

What villains council? It's just her and Pete now.

k99y77

Awards
It doesn't matter if it seems "cool" if it also makes absolutely no sense. Plus, if Marluxia isn't trying to kill them, why would all these lesser Nobodies with the scythes and obvious flower motifs be trying to attack SDG?

To make him stronger? or perhaps their not friends yet? I mean it would be cool that in the Middle of the game Sora gets his butt kicked by Xehanort because he keeps using the "reset" spell, forcing Sora to find a Time Mage or a Necromancer.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Guys? Next time you get the opportunity to do something like this, could you ask more questions in relation to gameplay? If you had asked him about world scale, background NPCs, combos, and movement, he probably could've answered.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys? Next time you get the opportunity to do something like this, could you ask more questions in relation to gameplay? If you had asked him about world scale, background NPCs, combos, and movement, he probably could've answered.

We wrote the questions as follow up to D23 Expo Japan, where all we really had were story-related things from impressions to work from as those were the things everybody was interested in on the internet at the time.

Thanks for the feedback~

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
We wrote the questions as follow up to D23 Expo Japan, where all we really had were story-related things from impressions to work from as those were the things everybody was interested in on the internet at the time.

Thanks for the feedback~

Thanks for the swift response. Swift as hell. Super swift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back