• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Maybe by "big ego" he means:

"having the ability to consume great amounts of hot coffe in the middle of the night whilst clicking upon countless pages of KH related information and replying to many people who also happen to be online at the same time from different timezones and areas, yet still communicating in a way that is not only satisfying, but just about as lively as drinking....hot coffee in the middle of the night."

This is simply from my own observations, though.

------------------
Xion is not a nobody, if you ask me.

Sexy Angel
Meh. Whatever. Maybe it's a hidden message in black computer ink.

So, ya, Xion pwns. lol. She has a keyblade, omigod, who would've guessed!?

A

Audo

lol, i hate coffee.

It reminds me of when people used to think Zexion's weapon would be a Keyblade and we would always be like "No, only Roxas can have one otherwise he's ability is pointless".

Cissy

Bronze Member
Exactly! You have such a big ego that you have to feed it outrageous amounts of coffee just to satisfy it.

Yeah. Anyway. Aqua weilds a Keyblade, so I say she's not a nobody. Many said this. Now I'm stating my preference.

Sexy Angel
Yeah. Anyway. Aqua weilds a Keyblade, so I say she's not a nobody. Many said this. Now I'm stating my preference.

o_____________o

Of course Aqua isnt a nobody.

Cissy

Bronze Member
o_____________o

Of course Aqua isnt a nobody.

That's what we both agree on, at least.

I haven't said this here, but I'm trying to make sure that I include something revelent to the topic in all my posts, so sometimes I'll say things that are either useless or obvious. Just ignore these.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

i don't think she pwns just cause she has a keyblade, everyone apparently gets one inbetween games. Next KH games donald and goffy will get one, as well as cloud and leon. And maybe queen minnie, oh and jimminy will get one too. And of course winnie the pooh will have his as well in the next installment as he fends off the heartless menace along with sora

C

Colours

i don't think she pwns just cause she has a keyblade, everyone apparently gets one inbetween games. Next KH games donald and goffy will get one, as well as cloud and leon. And maybe queen minnie, oh and jimminy will get one too. And of course winnie the pooh will have his as well in the next installment as he fends off the heartless menace along with sora

Thats noscence, I really doubt that.

Sexy Angel

No. She pwns. your wrong, you fail

:rolleyes:

A

Audo

So guys, I'm getting reports of some people stealing the content I have written for these threads, and using it elsewhere without permission. If you guys here about anything like this, or see this thread on any site other than KHInsider can you please let me know? It's very important, thanks.

C

Colours

So guys, I'm getting reports of some people stealing the content I have written for these threads, and using it elsewhere without permission. If you guys here about anything like this, or see this thread on any site other than KHInsider can you please let me know? It's very important, thanks.

Sure thing I will..............................

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I just wanted to state my frustration about how everyone goes "BOO ION/NOI/INO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AQUA, XION ISN'T RELATED TO AQUA!" yet at the same time they come up with a sh!t-load of theories tying her to Kairi.
orz

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I just wanted to state my frustration about how everyone goes "BOO ION/NOI/INO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AQUA, XION ISN'T RELATED TO AQUA!" yet at the same time they come up with a sh!t-load of theories tying her to Kairi.
orz

Tying Xion to Kairi, or Aqua to Kairi?

I'm gonna assume that you mean the former.

Well, with Nomura, anything's possible. But I seriously doubt that Xion is Aqua's Nobody. Maybe Aqua in disguise, but that is an effing GIGANTIC maybe.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tying Xion to Kairi, or Aqua to Kairi?

I'm gonna assume that you mean the former.

Well, with Nomura, anything's possible. But I seriously doubt that Xion is Aqua's Nobody. Maybe Aqua in disguise, but that is an effing GIGANTIC maybe.

I didn't rule it out.
I'm just saying they're using one illogical line of logic to rule out Xion being related to Aqua (the "name"), yet they care not about it when they tie Xion to Kairi.
It's frustrating.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I didn't rule it out.
I'm just saying they're using one illogical line of logic to rule out Xion being related to Aqua (the "name"), yet they care not about it when they tie Xion to Kairi.
It's frustrating.

I agree with that. But to me, her name means nothing. Nomura virtually told us that Xion is a character we know, and no one in KH has just the letters I, O, and N in her name. NO ONE.

Which is why I said that Xion was an incomplete nobody of Kairi in one of my threads awhile back.

Sexy Angel
Maybe Aqua in disguise, but that is an effing GIGANTIC maybe

Zexion can smell if someone is a nobody or not.

Xion would have to be a nobody to be accepted into the Org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back