• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be purchasing Coded?

• Yes.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • I'm thinking about it/I'm unsure

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • No.

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Re: Coded on PSP '09?

Be pretty good if it came out on PSP.
Wouldn't have to worry too much about how to get the game for the phone or anything.
Would sorta mess up the whole DS, PSP, and Mobile type deal, but not a whole lot.

rmyulfo

I dont think that coded sucks like some are saying but the only thing i dont like is that
its going 2 b for japan cellphones only that was a dumb idea but the good thing is that
theres a rumor that later it will b released for psp.but thats bad luck for me since i dont
have a psp.but i still like the games no matter how stupid the idea is.

AxeltheFlame

Yeah! I'm really excited even if it is a rumor. And for everyone being doubtful about the rumor remeber this KHII was release in the U.S. Spring 2006. Probably by the time we recieve a new KH game it will nearly have been 3 long years without a new KH game (maybe). I think that's plenty long enough to go without a KH game and we deserve a lot of credit for being this patient for a long time.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Hope (if it comes out) that it has some extra content. Cause Phone games can only be so long. Added Boss battles, Cutscenes, ect.

Erlix

I hope it come for the psp and that they do it more 3D and with better graphics.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

This is how Coded will look
coded5_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back