• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be purchasing Coded?

• Yes.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • I'm thinking about it/I'm unsure

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • No.

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

forcecommander

Re: Coded on PSP

I think Coded should be on the PSP, that way I would probably actually get it. I wasn't planning on playing a game on a cell phone, little less buying a new phone in order to play it.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Re: Coded on PSP

i alreadry have a psp so i think it should come out on psp. XDD

weird comment....well i have one too, im thinking at first it will be mobile phones, but then they will put it on PSP.

idk kinda like what they did with infinite undiscovery in japan

sdr08

Re: Coded on PSP '09?

if they want us to play it that bad, they will release it on psp.

rmyulfo

if bbs comes for psp then there will b no other game of kh for psp in a while they should do like
recom.
but not taking so long.
but im not saying its a bad idea.in fact its a good idea that way many will play it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
if bbs comes for psp then there will b no other game of kh for psp in a while they should do like
recom.
but not taking so long.
but im not saying its a bad idea.in fact its a good idea that way many will play it.

I don't get why people say this.

Is there some kind of unwritten law that FORBIDS more than one KH side story per system?

Jesus, Square Enix is in the business of making MONEY, not being fair.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
its not of being fair of course it si for the money but they arent stupid.

Well, let's see:

If S-E wants coded to be received by the people outside of Japan, mobile phone was a very poor platform choice. It is not very popular outside of Japan, ergo, they will probably be the only people to play it.

So explain to me how they AREN'T being stupid by keeping it on mobile phones.

Eh, if there’s possibility of Coded being released on the PSP, why does Square Enix bother continuing it on the mobile when basically everyone would prefer it on the PSP? Majority would prefer it with overall quality gaming, graphics, length, sound etc.?

A

Audo

i think it has to do with balance, and how they plan on using it to tie in with KH Mobile.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Eh, if there’s possibility of Coded being released on the PSP, why does Square Enix bother continuing it on the mobile when basically everyone would prefer it on the PSP? Majority would prefer it with overall quality gaming, graphics, length, sound etc.?

And if you announced a game for a cell phone and then brought it out on a completly different system, dont you think that'd piss off a few people. Plus I think there are more Japanese people with cell phones than PSPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back