• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpbunny

Castle Oblivion was already confirmed to be in Days, but we can only assume about whether or not it'll be a playable world.

Yeah your right because we've already seen CO and DI from scans but we dont know if they were playable or not.

Yes, Castle Oblivion, and Hollow Bastion. Looks like Nomura counted wrong, because that's 11 that we're sure of.

I'm pretty sure he didn't. Nomura says there's 10 playable worlds. And he also says there'll be about 10 missions to each world in Story Mode. So there will be about 100 missions in total.

Quote:

☆「タイトルから想像できるように日数ありきで企画をスタートしています」
ゲー ム全体のバランスを取りながらミッションを作る作業がとても大変だった。企画段階では1ワールドに14ミッションくらいを想定し、10ワールド150ミッ ションあれば十分かと思ったが、開発が軌道に乗り出してから改めて見たところ、十分どころかボリュームが大きくなりすぎることが分かった。

☆「そもそも、今回の物語は358日間ではないんです。しかも、毎日ミッションがあるわけではありません」
最初は、一日一ミッションという話はあった。様々な調整を加えた上で、100個近くのミッション数に収まった

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Just because he's sleeping in a pod don't count him out. Goofy and Donald were sleeping and yet they have slots in multiplayer, it proves the multiplayer isn't canon when it comes to the characters.

FreezePrideIV

Just because he's sleeping in a pod don't count him out. Goofy and Donald were sleeping and yet they have slots in multiplayer, it proves the multiplayer isn't canon when it comes to the characters.

Hosnap, I'm awesome for not reading the rest of what y'all were talking about. In that case, perhaps it is so, since multiplayer is AU and all.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't know. If it is that'd be a pain for developers as the multiplayer would be the only place Donald, Goofy, and Sora would be able to change weapons. They would have to recycle old ones.

Lolita

Dear You
Isnt it possible to change your keyblade in multiplayer mode.

Yeah. ouo I think you can change Roxas' keyblade, since you can change the weapons for the Organization members. In a recently new video, Demyx can be seen with a pink guitar, and I think I saw Roxas with Bond of Flame in a scan, picture, or video. Don't remember, but yeah. xD;;

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Yeah I think thats either confirmed or highly aknowledged.

They better have different attacks and abilities for the 3 weilders.

Yeah. ouo I think you can change Roxas' keyblade, since you can change the weapons for the Organization members. In a recently new video, Demyx can be seen with a pink guitar, and I think I saw Roxas with Bond of Flame in a scan, picture, or video. Don't remember, but yeah. xD;;

Pretty sure you can, that would be stupid if you can't.
So most likely you will be abled to use link panels in multiplayer mode to change the weapon,equip magic, and jump.

Also doesnt it have a chat system?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So most likely you will be abled to use link panels in multiplayer mode to change the weapon,equip magic, and jump.

Also doesnt it have a chat system?

No idea about actual talking, or typing, but I keep hearing it's got a shared screen for everyone to scribble on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back