• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Castle Oblivion is gonna serve as home base I imagine. It's where Roxas will probably receive most of his missions and what not. Plus all the Orgy members hanging out there, it's practically unavoidable.

But then, why would Axel tell Roxas to visit there? And that hardly meshes with the events in CoM if it'll be the home base for the members other than the ones we've seen were there in CoM :\ TWTNW seems more likely to me.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Castle Oblivion is gonna serve as home base I imagine. It's where Roxas will probably receive most of his missions and what not. Plus all the Orgy members hanging out there, it's practically unavoidable.

But as far as we know, only six members of the Organization have been in Castle Oblivion, I think. And why not just use TWTNW as a home-base, considering they're all there anyway, for the most part.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
But then, why would Axel tell Roxas to visit there? And that hardly meshes with the events in CoM if it'll be the home base for the members other than the ones we've seen were there in CoM :\ TWTNW seems more likely to me.

I mean home base for Roxas, kinda like a... I dunno, Traverse Town equivalent. You know what I mean?

And as for the line with Axel, I assume he said that after the first day of work they did together. Therefore Roxas is still learning, Axel is his 'teacher' after all, he needs to tell him where to go, what to do, etc.

Wait... Nevermind. Castle Oblivion and TWTNW look the same in my head. I take it back, I dunno what I'm talking about. xD

Advent Dusk

Yeah, it would have to be TWTNW. The chairs for checking the members' status are there (presumably, we never went into that room). Besides, Organization XIII wouldn't want Roxas mucking about in Castle Oblivion in case he ran into Sora.

Wait... Nevermind. Castle Oblivion and TWTNW look the same in my head. I take it back, I dunno what I'm talking about. xD

lol I know the feeling.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I mean home base for Roxas, kinda like a... I dunno, Traverse Town equivalent. You know what I mean?

Well, that still doesn't mesh well with CoM, and CoM took several months. so :\

That makes more sense. They did show TWTNW in the trailers, and the interior of the Castle there is also white.

A

Audo

lol. I think you thought that the meeting room ("Where Nothing Gathers") was in CO right?

I think TWTNW/Twilight Town will be Roxas' Traverse Town/HB equivalent.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
lol. I think you thought that the meeting room ("Where Nothing Gathers") was in CO right?

I think TWTNW/Twilight Town will be Roxas' Traverse Town/HB equivalent.

Wait, that room isn't in Castle Oblivion? Lol, I need a map.

A

Audo

xDDDDD.
Nah, it's in TWTNW :p

But yeah, CO and TWTNW do resemble eachother a lot o_O

They like white. =D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
sooo. how do you think the different worlds will effect roxas?

we essentially know that beauty and the beast will make him feel love.

i think each world will reveal a different emotion/aspect of the heart. eg love, happiness, anger, hate etc

I want Halloween Town to make him feel scared. Then comes Axel and hugs him

A

Audo

What gave you the impression that that wasn't Watanabe's style?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I hoped. Since there was barly any relationships, weird or otherwise, mentioned at all in CoM's dialouge.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, but that one was a given. There wern't any side-couples in it, One non creepy couple per KH is what I look forward to.

A

Audo

There was also hints of Soriku and SoKai...

And AkuRoku would be that 'one non creepy couple per game'. With the creepy side couple being XigDem of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back