• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

well i think its someone new.
and Xion's look to.
if people said she looked like aqua at the event why didnt they say it?
Perhaps because her face wasn't revealed at the event?
They did say she had blue hair - like Aqua's/

So, this thread was remade, for like the.. third time, in two weeks.

Why? Ehh.. I guess if you absolutely had to, then it makes sense. Too bad my little theory post (that was in this thread's previous incarnation) is lost. Anyways, Xion =/= unbirth imo, just so people don't get the urge to say that again.

My original theory was concerning Xion being Aqua's nobody and how it might of happened was because Aqua's nobody was held in suspended animation (inside of Castle Oblivon), for several years.. for an unknown reason. She was discovered during one of the earliest Org. expeditions to CO. (Didn't they hint at visiting CO a few times before the events of CoM?) However, while in this suspended animation, she forgot who she was and a fair amount of her memories. However, she recalled one word, one thing and that resulted with her name being Xion. That word was "oni," which can easily be linked to demon, a nickname MX said about an unknown person. That unknown person is either DS or Aqua imo. (Maybe, MX was trying to make Aqua not trust Terra or something. I think I recall him trying this before, in the translated scans we have.)

(Nevermind this.. this was another one I thought of.. Which actually was why made my little theory about Xion coming from the combined hearts of Kairi and Sora, which was a result of part of Ven and possibly, part of Aqua being a part of them. The "erasing" part resulted in a mistake and that was why Roxas looks like Ven imo..)
More like twice.

rmyulfo

it doesnt exactly means that shes aquas nobody cause namine
was blonde and kairi was red haired.
i totally agree that is some new character.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
it doesnt exactly means that shes aquas nobody cause namine
was blonde and kairi was red haired.
i totally agree that is some new character.

Well its obvious that she is a new character, and i mean she is a new character as in a new member of the organization. I'm resilient to the idea that she is a completely new character i think we are missing something.

A

Audo

[size=+2]-358/2 DAYS UPDATE-[/size]
The main post has now been update with an update to the Gameplay Compilation video to include the new footage from the Nintendo Media Summit! :3

Riku77

Nice Job thanks for the recap about everything, now im caught up with game after being gone for so long.

ForgottenSoul

I think that Xion isn't a completely new character but I don't think it's Aqua's nobody it seems to obvious.

rmyulfo

like aqua ven keyblade said i think were really missing something.
cause etheir shes a totally new character or someone we havent thought of.
nice vid R-K
well i was trhinking the other days
could it be another keyblader of wich we havent heard that fell 2 darkness
and she was being use just like roxas.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
That's a nice video, R-K, but is that thing at the end a new enemy or a Darkside heartless? I couldn't quite make out what it was.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Darkside.

I thought it looked like him, but the quality (no offense) and sheer shortness of the scene made it hard to tell.

*goes to view the last few second again*

Just looked at it again.. yep.. you're right. It was just hard to tell because of the shortness of the scene.. and maybe the quality.

A

Audo

the quality is amazing. you suck. *pouts*
I could tell just fine, maybe you have bad eyes. o_O

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
the quality is amazing. you suck. *pouts*
I could tell just fine, maybe you have bad eyes. o_O

It was excellent.. until the last two seconds. Then again, maybe it was just the sheer shortness of the scene. I tried to snap shot it (pause it), but youtube made it look blurry. That might of been the issue, since most videos look kind of blurry when paused. Yeah, the scene was just short and pausing it on Youtube didn't help. Anyways, if there was ever a quality issue, it was only the last part.

Anyways, it was still an excellent video and a great snap shot of the game's progress since TGS 2007.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I agree, the game seems to have made a lot of excellent progress since last year. I can't wait to see what they pull out of their sleeves next week at TGS '08!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. It's a Darkside.
Thought it was pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back