• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
So is this game definately not having any new worlds?

(RANDOM QUESTION!: WHICH XIII MEMBER DO YOU WANT TO PLAY AS THE MOST?)

ichigo3003

Website
www.olekkkk.tumblr.com
So is this game definately not having any new worlds?

(RANDOM QUESTION!: WHICH XIII MEMBER DO YOU WANT TO PLAY AS THE MOST?)

(hope im not gonna get eaten because i said something wrong -.-)
i dont think so, but we surely will be able to explore and visit different areas of the worlds, and thats enough for me <3
oh goodygod im so excited!

(RANDOM ANSWER: i think Demyx - hes not nearly my fav, but a suitar? thats just freaking AWESOME)

Mikazuki

Yeah he is only holding two. I'm thinking it was most likely just to make it easier to develop gameplaywise.

More importantly, did anyone notice how the MP bar and Limit Gauge bars are gone? (You would if you had read the updated Main post. Rawr.)

How upsetting about Xaldin. T.T

Anyway, I figured that he just can't use magic yet. Like, how you can use magic with Sora in Kingdom Hearts 1 until later on. Maybe Beast's Castle is an early world where you haven't learned any spells or abilities that cost magic yet. You don't have a magic bar if you have no magic to use. *Shoulder shrug*

And they did the same for Xaldin so that's it equal between the two I'd assume.

A

Audo

Yeah but in KH2 didn't he always have the MP bar even when he had no Magic skills? =/
Also, I updated the main post due to the translations bittermeat now has out.
Updated Section:
-Updated Scans Section
-Updated World Section
-Updated Gameplay Section
-Updated Multiplayer Section
-Updated Story Section
-Updated Title Section
-Updated XIVth Member Section
-Updated Sources

Mikazuki

^ ^ Well that's true, but the MP bar -appears- to stay the same length through all the screens we've seen, and Sora had his because, even if he couldn't use magic at the time, it'd still be increased. So if the MP bar stays the same the entire time then there'd be no reason to show it until you do get magic skills. I wonder what type of magic Roxas would use...*Ponders* I hope not the usual thunder, fire and blizzard spells, since those elements belong to other members. I'm just hoping he'll form those symbols of light to attack.

And even though he doesn't have an MP bar for some reason, I'm sure it's nothing that would disappoint us. It's not that big a deal really, so meh.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Also, Nine-tailed fox...*Sigh* Were you serious? If so, then you should get the hint that since every source of information is in Japanese that this is coming out in Japan first. That's where the main development of every Kingdom Hearts game, as well as MANY shows/games America has, starts out first. They then set in english voice actors and such and make it English...enized. Did you really not notice?
Sorry for sounding so stupid in my other post.:blushing:

I know that almost 100% the game going to come out over seas before it ends up in the us,I was just wondering if anyone had heard otherwise.:sleep:

Mikazuki

^ ^ No problem then. Unfortunately, no. It will start in Japan first before it comes out here, though expect it to come out to America 1-3 months after in comes out in Japan.

captain

Bronze Member
^ The Sooner The Better! :lol:
I really wanna play as Zexion, the gameplay style for him is very interesting.

Mikazuki

^ ^ Demyx's gameplay is said to be just as unique as Zexion's since Demyx's sitar was an obstacle they had to work around, just as Zexion's book was another obstacle.

BBFan414

Two quick questions:

1. Will the multiplayer include single-card as well as multi-card play?

2. On multiplayer is there a versus mode where you fight each other?

If these questions have already been answered I apologize.

A

Audo

1. We don't know.

2. Read the main post.

Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh or anything like that, it's just the main post is designed so if you only want to learn more about the story or the worlds or the multiplayer all you have to do is scroll down to that section. If you had done that, you would have had the answer to your second question =/

Last edited:

Mikazuki

Two quick questions:

1. Will the multiplayer include single-card as well as multi-card play?

2. On multiplayer is there a versus mode where you fight each other?

If these questions have already been answered I apologize.

Incase you somehow get lost on your way to the first post, I'll answer for you as well.

I'm not sure what you mean by "card." If you mean card as in do you use cards to play, then no. If you mean can you have two people play on the same DS (Or anything such as this...'Cuz I really didn't understand that question in particular) then no.

And about the versus mode, the creators mentioned that if the players do not want to co-operate, there will be competitions, where the word versus was even said out right, although they didn't say it would definitely be in there 100%, meaning that they're working on it, but don't assume it's definitely going to be there. We can only pray.

EDIT: I just had an idea...Since it's said that the 14th member will greatly influence Roxas, do you think that...The 14th member isn't really special in any way. What I mean by that is, is that she joined to be a member, just as everyone else did, and since she was new, they did not give her her own seat and such in the meeting room yet. Perhaps what they mean by "influencing Roxas" is that she actually decides to leave the Organization. Upon that happening, the Organization hunts her down and kills her, possibly having Roxas accompany or do it himself. After seeing what the Organization would do to someone that left them, he questions their motives even further. Realizing that he wants nothing to do with the Organization anymore, he decides to leave and find out about himself on his own, without the help of the Organization. So, the 14th member simply was not in the Organization long enough to get her own seat, and since she was a traitor in the Organization's eyes, they even took out the fact that she was once in the Organization, thus keeping the name Organization XIII, or if they did change it to Organization XIV because she joined, they changed it back after killing her for betrayl. That truly would greatly influence Roxas for him seeing the Organization with new eyes and seeing what can become of deserters, though he decided to take the risk.

Also, for those thinking "Well why didn't they change the name of the Organization to Organization XII after Roxas left then," I have your reply. As figured from Axel's orders, they wanted to have him back, whether it be just because they didn't want to lose another member at that point, or they still wanted the power of the Keyblade on their side. So, Axel went to go get him back, but failed and Roxas merged with Sora. And at that point, since Roxas was gone and Axel betrayed them, why bother changing the name of Organization XIII to the accurate number when you're already lost so many members and you're so close to accomplishing your goal, why bother changing the name?

EDITEDIT: Ey yey yey, I think too much. I just thought that, since some have guessed that Saix was second-in-command, since he has such high authority, Xaldin being third-in-command, and Zexion being fourth-in-command maybe since the height of the chairs means the number of missions accomplished, the height also means your authority in the Organization. It would make sense since if you succeed more, you're trusted more, and therefore get more authority. Zexion seemed to run things in the bottom basement of Castle Oblivion, and Lexaeus and Vexen are seated lower than him. Also, out of the remaining members at the point of Kingdom Hearts II, Saix seems to have one of the higher seats, which is why he appears to have high authority. Going by seating, Xigbar and Xaldin have higher seats than him, so that's why we never saw him ordering them. Also, from looking at a few cutscenes and comparing, Marluxia's seat is higher than Larxene's and Axel's, as well as Vexen who actually seems to have the lowest one. All those people were seen with him at Castle Oblivion, so why he could order them around makes perfect sense since his seat is higher, if my theory is correct that is.

So, with all that evidence, or all those coincidences, I think that the seats show authority as well. Makes sense.

Last edited:
A

Audo

^Single-Card and Multi-Card play is referring to the DS. For some games you only need one game card (as in one copy of 358/2 Days) to play multiplayer, for Multi-Card you need one game card for each person. That's what he was asking, if it was single or multi-card. But we don't know that at this point in time.

Mikazuki

Oh, so that's asking if you'd have to give one of the multi-cards to someone else to be able to play with them, correct? I had no idea it worked that way...@.@

A

Audo

=/ It means (If Multi-Card) that everyone needs their own copy of the game.
Don't know much of the Nintendo DS?

Mikazuki

xD I really don't. I've played Wi-fi, though never tried in the least to understand it.

~Miki lowers his head towards Riku.~

Go ahead and hit me in the back of the head, I deserve it. :p Just no blunt objects.

Also, based on my previous post, I think I've figured out the rankings of Organization XIII, if my theory is correct.

1st: Xemnas
2nd: Xaldin
3rd: Xigbar
4th: Marluxia
5th: Saix

The next ones get a little hard to tell...

6th: Axel
7th: Luxord
8th: Larxene
9th: Zexion
10th: Roxas
11th: Lexaeus
12th: Demyx
13th Vexen

It took me a few times of staring at the seating and everything to get those, but like I said, past my idea of 5th-in-command are a little hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure I got it pretty accurately.

Also, is the umm...You know, that Greek letter...Gaming...Thing on Japan's August 2nd and 3rd or our 2nd and 3rd? Because the Japanese are ahead of us in time correct? I don't know by how much...But if it's like a day, that means we'll be seeing things from their August 2nd today, correct?

Last edited:

Bicka

Also, is the umm...You know, that Greek letter...Gaming...Thing on Japan's August 2nd and 3rd or our 2nd and 3rd? Because the Japanese are ahead of us in time correct? I don't know by how much...But if it's like a day, that means we'll be seeing things from their August 2nd today, correct?

Um...here, let me see if I can help. I went to China in May (around the Beijing-Shandong Provine area), and from what I can remember, that area ran about fifteen hours ahead of US Mountain Time (my time zone). I got really good at calculating what time it was there, because I refused to change my watch from American time. >_>

I'm assuming Japan is close enough to the east coast of China to run only about an hour or two ahead.

Hope that helps. ^^

Yeah, first post. o_O But I've been lurking for some time.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
1st: Xemnas
2nd: Xaldin
3rd: Xigbar
4th: Marluxia
5th: Saix

6th: Axel
7th: Luxord
8th: Larxene
9th: Zexion
10th: Roxas
11th: Lexaeus
12th: Demyx
13th Vexen

Let me correct that list.

1. Xemnas
2. Xigbar
3. Xaldin
4. Vexen
5. Lexaeus
6. Zexion
7. Saix
8. Axel
9. Demyx
10. Luxord
11. Marluxia
12. Larxene
13. Roxas

Anyways, I'm really hoping that 358/2 Days explains how Zexion's book is important.

BBFan414

1. We don't know.

2. Read the main post.

Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh or anything like that, it's just the main post is designed so if you only want to learn more about the story or the worlds or the multiplayer all you have to do is scroll down to that section. If you had done that, you would have had the answer to your second question =/

Ah, I apologize, sometimes while reading I skip words, lines, or paragraphs altogether. Heh, thanks for dealing with my mis-informed questions. :)

Last edited:

Bicka

Let me correct that list.

1. Xemnas
2. Xigbar
3. Xaldin
4. Vexen
5. Lexaeus
6. Zexion
7. Saix
8. Axel
9. Demyx
10. Luxord
11. Marluxia
12. Larxene
13. Roxas

Anyways, I'm really hoping that 358/2 Days explains how Zexion's book is important.

Er...Mikazuki was trying to list the Organization members' implied ranks via the height of their chairs. Not their actual ranks. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back